Welcome to Gaia! ::

xD
I haven't been glomped in awhile.
razz
Don't worry about me! I gets over the sicks all the times!
//flex//

Shananagrams's Spouse

I'm sure your immune system will be stronger after fighting with so much illnesses! biggrin

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hell, I think I might try Akumu since you need more balance there. Is there somewhere I can look to see what's been done so far in summary? I would rather not have to sift through posts to establish myself.

Shananagrams's Spouse

xDemonhornzx
Hell, I think I might try Akumu since you need more balance there. Is there somewhere I can look to see what's been done so far in summary? I would rather not have to sift through posts to establish myself.

There is a summary on page 2 on what happened but basically, everyone is heading to Edo Castle to invade the lord and save Mori. As for the Akumu group, they are just wandering around so i think it should be easy for you to jump in

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sweet blah blahblah
xDemonhornzx

There is a summary on page 2 on what happened but basically, everyone is heading to Edo Castle to invade the lord and save Mori. As for the Akumu group, they are just wandering around so i think it should be easy for you to jump in

So all I would need to do is catch up on the Akumu group's latest posts and insert myself?

Shananagrams's Spouse

xDemonhornzx
Sweet blah blahblah
xDemonhornzx

So all I would need to do is catch up on the Akumu group's latest posts and insert myself?

Yup biggrin That's basically it

Shananagrams's Spouse

Behold who has returned from the dead...

Shananagrams's Spouse

Son of Providence

OMG SONNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Son of Providence

Your signature.
I love you.
@ sweet: Yes yes... It's good to see you again. Though I'm not in such a good position to type RP posts, since I'm using a laptop, and the natural shape of my hands prevent me from typing comfortably, or else the mouse goes here and there and can close the browser. Hopefully, my computer will be all fixed up this weekend.

@ Roses: Er... gee thanks?

Shananagrams's Spouse

Son of Providence
@ sweet: Yes yes... It's good to see you again. Though I'm not in such a good position to type RP posts, since I'm using a laptop, and the natural shape of my hands prevent me from typing comfortably, or else the mouse goes here and there and can close the browser. Hopefully, my computer will be all fixed up this weekend.

@ Roses: Er... gee thanks?

I understand but I'm happy to see that you are alive biggrin
Imma do my best to get a post in, but I won't promise anything.
Tried to eat for the first time in a couple days. Things haven't gone to well since then. xD
My own fault though.

Shananagrams's Spouse

Roses and Ravens
Imma do my best to get a post in, but I won't promise anything.
Tried to eat for the first time in a couple days. Things haven't gone to well since then. xD
My own fault though.

If you are still in the village, Isao and Chinatsu are wondering finding the other Shichitou members. TRY EATING!!! >:CCC
Well, with the spots all filled up for Shichitou, it leaves one to wonder where can I turn to, or if even old Jojo is salvageable?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff