Yes, mother. ; A ; 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
TAACCCOOOO THHHUUUURRRSSDDAAAYY!! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
      ohmyshizz. search thread. ohmyhnngh. she's back.

x

x

xx xx xxxx xx CUTTOTHECHASE!!

RUNFORYOURLIVES!!
                        ✖ my name? you can't know it. unless we're close. for now, call me bun.
                        ✖ my age? freshly turned sixteen, mates. it sucked being fifteen, so i turned sixteen. ohh yeahh.
                        ✖ where am i? on earth, that's where. emotion_donotwant pfft. but, seriously, i'm in canada.
                        ✖ i speak three languages; english, french, filipino. asian powersss. also a bit o' german. i also like mocking accents.
                        ✖ i don't like writing any less than three/four paragraphs, and my maximum is a thick twenty.
                        ✖ i'm a lit roleplayer who went on break for a while, but coming back. full force, bby. <3
                        ✖ i like to do mxf and mxm pairings. never tried fxf. don' know if i will, either. unless it's faberry.
                        ✖ i'm trying to get back to the habit of gaia 24/7, so i'm looking for some rp partners to keep me here.
                        ✖ i roleplay solely on threads. pms is for special cases. you can't know my messenger, so stfu.
                        ✖ i like to bite people's arses over oc chat, so please be kind to throw me a word or two. and then i'll fall for you and do your laundry. <3
                        ✖ i mostly only role play with real people!pictures. i cannot stand anime/manga faces. [/even though i draw them, pfft.]

TOXICMANATEECHICKENNUGGET!!
                        ✖ i don't want any sexual roleplays. go bother someone else. emotion_donotwant
                        ✖ i am soo totally okay with swear words, futtbuckers. emotion_awesome
                        ✖ i don't like rude people. i slap rude people right on the shin. with a mallet. and shark. don't be rude!
                        ✖ i prefer that the character's picture is not anime/manga/blah. use models, actors, singers, idc. just as long as it's not scene/the biebs/one direction/whateva.
                        ✖ i won't claw your eyes out if you have typos. i have them, too. but please pay attention to grammar/spelling as much as possible. please and thank you!
                        ✖ if you're going to be gone, warn me. and if i haven't posted, tell me. i'll do the same for you. i'm just forgetful at times, is all.
                        ✖ i don't like one-liners. please, for the love of all things holy, do at least three or so paragraphs. that's enough to make my heart swell with pride!
                        ✖ you can suggest your own pairings, too. make them interesting, though. if they're the same thing as every other plot/pairing in barton town, they better at least have a dark twist.
                        ✖ talk to me, ooc! i like talking to strangers and offering them candy and giving them bus rides to candyland. :DD

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
      x

x

LETLOVEEATCAKE!!
                        naming order: boy/girl or dom/sub, something like that.
                        bold: the role i would like to play
                        italics: either role is fine with me, broseph.
                        strike: pairing taken! choose another one!
                        : i have a plot for this!
                        : craving meter. the more hearts, the more i crave it.
                        xx xx xx - - note: if you play a ♥♥♥♥♥ with me, i'll love you forever and ever and i'll even have your gaia babies.

NORMALPAIRINGS!!
                        xx xx xx - - important!! i only accept het for now. on this one, i mean. also, see below post for some plots.
                        former nerd x former popular girl/bully girl : ♥♥♥♥♥
                        singer x non-fan: ♥♥♥♥♥
                        nerdy boy x foreign-exchange student: ♥♥♥♥♥
                        gay boy x best gal pal: ♥♥♥♥
                        gay boy x his pregnant best friend: ♥♥♥♥♥
                        disturbed boy x new girl: ♥♥♥♥♥
                        depressed boy x deranged girl: ♥♥♥♥♥
                        student x teacher: ♥♥♥
                        jock/bully x rockstar's daughter: ♥♥♥♥♥
                        death x comatose patient: ♥♥♥♥♥
                        death x psychic: ♥♥♥♥
                        guardian spirit x human: ♥♥♥
                        high school students: ♥♥
                        bandmates: ♥♥♥
                        greasers/socs/1950's gangs: ♥♥♥

FANDOMCHEESE!!
                        Glee or The Glee Project
                        kurt hummel x rory flanagan: ♥♥♥♥♥
                        sam evans x rory flanagan: ♥♥♥♥♥
                        joseph hart x rory flanagan: ♥♥♥♥♥
                        kurt hummel x rachel berry: ♥♥♥♥♥
                        original character x canon: ♥♥♥♥♥
                        canon x original character: ♥♥♥♥♥
                        cameron mitchell x damian mcginty: ♥♥♥♥♥

Bands
                        gerard way x original character: ♥♥♥♥♥ ♬x4
                        2d/stuart pot x noodle/suzuki gonkura: ♥♥♥♥♥
                        2d/stuart pot x android noodle: ♥♥♥♥♥
                        murdoc niccals x 2d/stuart pot: ♥♥♥♥♥

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
      x

x

WE'REALLBRAINFART!!
                        well, as i've said above, this post is for the plots of the pairings above with the musical note on the end of it. start reading, bub. emotion_donotwant

NORMALPAIRINGS!!
                        former nerd x former popular girl/bully girl :
                          xx xxA few years ago, [Boy] and [Girl] went to the same High School. [Girl] was pretty and popular, doing what she wanted, even if it meant stepping on other people. [Boy], on the other hand, was a well-behaved student with a high I.Q. and all the teachers adored him. [Girl] was mean and stingy; she made girls so jealous of her that they cried, and she broke boys' hearts. [Boy] was a nice and kind person with decent looks, a handful of friends and was a bit naive. [Girl] heard about him and, because of a bet with her friends, befriended him. He was only eager to make a new friend, and grew close to her than he was with most of his friends. She didn't see him as anything but a toy and a servant; she made him do everything for her. He was too innocent and followed her every order, only because she was nice to him - played nice to him. He thought things were good between them. He even fell for her. [Boy] confessed his feelings for her - a mistake. The two were in an open hallway filled with students when the girl's friends assaulted him with their drinks, throwing cups of juice and water towards him. The bet was then revealed; she was only pretending to be his friend, pretended to take an interest in him. Heartbroken and humiliated, he left the school and moved to another city with his mother to finish his studies. The girl felt no remorse.
                          xx xxAlmost five years later and the girl is still in the small town she grew up in. She never did finish much of anything. Everything had went to Hell in those few years; she failed classes, lost her popularity and friends. By graduation, she had nothing and no one. Karma, she muses. She briefly remembers [Boy] and instantly remembers how badly she screwed things up; he was her only true friend. Now, she works two jobs; a waitress some days, a record store, feeling bad about her failure to attain success. The school year after [Boy] left, there was never a day when she didn't regret doing what she did to him. He could have been her only hope.
                          xx xxOne day, while working a shift in the record store, she hears her boss and coworkers talk about a famous musician visiting the shop and performing. The musician's name is familiar, but it's hard to put a finger on it - until the day came when this musician had to play. The whole store was closed that morning and she was in charge of getting things ready for him. When the man enters the building, she was utterly shocked; this famous musician looked oddly like...

singer x non-fan:
                          xx xx[Boy] is a famous young musician.Most people believe he's living the dream life; parties to go to every night, girls surrounding him, famous Hollywood friends to hang out with, a mansion to live in and all the money in the world. Instead, he spends his nights at home, not a single trace of a girlfriend, only has a handful of friends who he plays video games with, lives in a modest house in a nice suburban neighborhood and - okay, yes, he has a lot of money, but he doesn't care much for that. He's a misplaced, lonely young man, in a way. However he tried to convince others that he's not one of those scandal-causing Hollywood stars, people just don't believe him. [Girl] is one of the people who believe that he's a stuck-up musician, and is not a big fan of his - even if his songs are catchy. She, unlike [Boy], is an occasional party-girl, has lots of friends to hang out with, would rather spend a day out that a day in playing video games and wants all the money in the world. It's quite the hilarious coincidence when the two somehow get linked together.
                          xx xxBeing the lonely and bored guy that he is, [Boy] acquired a pen pal and has been talking to her for nearly a year. He feels as though she's the only one he can truly talk to. His friends have fallen too deep into his fame that they either got in over their heads or left him because of pressure. She is his closest friend, and she just happens to be [Girl], someone far from being his fan. Curiosity finally winning him over, [Boy] suggests that they meet somewhere in LA, to which [Girl] accepts. Two weeks later and they finally meet; [Boy] is ecstatic, while [Girl] is...shocked. Her most beloved pen pal...is the musician she hates!?

nerdy boy x foreign-exchange student:
                          xx xx[Boy] was never a popular person to start with. Sure, he was known for being the smartest boy in school, every teacher's dream, but that didn't help at all when it came to other students liking him. To them, he was a nerd. A misfit. Therefor they pick on him everyday of every week. He's used to it, to say the least. It's been happening to him so much and for so long that it's pretty normal for him. [Girl] is new to the country and new to the school; she's a foreign exchange student who came to finish her High School years, as well as to learn about the new country and study the culture, the people. She expected everyone and everything to be how they were described in the brochure, but all she received since arriving was a load of, simply put, crap. People pick on her for being smart and foreign, teachers ignored her and, what's worse, she's lonely because nobody wanted to be friends with the foreign kid. That was until she met [Boy] when she first went to a shared class. The boy didn't seem rude or mean like the other kids, so she tried her luck; she was right. He was very nice and polite, very warm and welcoming. He became her friend instantly, and close friends over the school year. However, soon enough, both realize something; [Girl] is a foreign exchange student, and by the end of the school year, she would have to go back to her country. Even if it was just for a summer, they would be away from their best friend. Which causes them to notice yet another thing; when she finishes her senior year, she would have to go back to her country for good. Are they willing to lose their best friend?

gay boy x his pregnant best friend:
                          xx xx[Boy] had always known he likes guys, and [Girl] knew that since they were kids. They guess that that's what made them so close. They're like brother and sister, talking about everything and anything with each other, doing everything with each other and going to parties with each other. One party, however, had gone wrong. [Girl] and [Boy] drank too much and, before they knew it, they were knocked out of their senses. The morning after, [Girl] wakes up to discover that she had done things with a man she doesn't wake up with. She looks for [Boy] and asks him what had happened the night before, but it seems as though he hadn't a clue, either. All [Girl] knew was that she slept with someone she can't even remember. At first, she didn't think much about it, but, as a month passes, somethings seems...off. [Boy] notices her sudden change in act, looking and acting sick for weeks. He suggests that she get a check-up and she does as told, dragging him with her. Upon their arrival, they receive the most shocking news of their lives; [Girl] is pregnant. Horrified, she breaks down. She has to remember who she slept with. Who is the father of her child!?

disturbed boy x new girl:
                          xx xxSchools have bullies and, when there are bullies, there are victims. [Boy] has been a victim to severe bullying for years and he's sick of it. A depressed and enraged teenager then formulates a plan in his head to take his revenge on the entire school. A year of planning was all it took. A year of scheming, making blueprints and maps of the school, gathering materials and deceiving everyone. In just a matter of months, he would take his revenge on everybody in the most violent was possible. However, when he meets [Girl], the new girl, he becomes confused. [Girl] is a nice, polite and friendly girl from a small town who was assigned to be his project partner in his Science class. Although [Boy] wasn't the least bit social, she took an interest in him and was determined to befriend him.

depressed boy x deranged girl:
                          xx xxPM me for the plot.

jock/bully x rockstar's daughter:
                          xx xx[Girl] is an anti-social girl who most people are afraid to talk to. She's a dark girl who prefers to go about her business, all alone. Nobody really knows anything about her, other than the fact that she likes to draw and write on her free time. She's just that vulnerable for bullying. [Boy] is a member of the school's most popular sports team. He's not very bright, but he's very popular. To keep faithful to his crowd, he does as other people tell him to and what other people do, bullying [Girl] being part of it. Even through that, he feels awful about it, for not being true to who he really is; a normal boy who likes video games and music, although he's afraid to admit that he enjoys listening to a certain band called Re;VENGE. Unbeknownst him, [Girl] happens to be hugely linked to this band. Something the majority of the school never knew.
                          xx xxThat is until one day, a regular day when [Girl] gets bullied, a dark limousine rolls by outside. Students rush out of the school to see who it is. The lead vocalist of the famous band, Re;VENGE. He then announces that he has come to pick his daughter up and his daughter turns out to be [Girl].

death and guardian plots:
                          xx xxmessage me for plots.

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

BLUARGHUARGHUARGH.

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

BLUARGHUARGHUARGH.
-Icy -P u n k- Bunneh-

Are you only searching for one x ones?

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

BLUARGHUARGHUARGH.

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

BLUARGHUARGHUARGH.

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
H U M A Nico

well, mostly. unless there's a group rp with a good plot, then i might.
-Icy -P u n k- Bunneh-

Alright then, try the link in my signature please. It's appreciated.

Dangerous Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
bump. hope we can rp together! ^^;;

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

BLUARGHUARGHUARGH.

6,850 Points