Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bon Voyage, Amigo.

-wave- 1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 54 55 56 > >>

Unbeatable Hunter

Well drat, oh well, best of luck to Historian. I think I might already have an idea of how to move James to a better "checkpoint" in case Historian does ever find he can/wants to return, also so Johanna isn't completely left stranded in dialogue. Lew, do you know if he would be fine with James having say a heart attack or some other medical condition suddenly strike him and leave him in a lethargic state so I could move our characters somewhere else?

Questionable Sex Symbol

for me, i dislike likes and dislikes, along with
finding a theme song if i haven't found one in
the first place o uob. i also don't like personality.

Beloved Champion

Meggie~ Err... I think I'll probably ask MK about it first, but we'll see. : D

Baby: Aww, I love likes and dislikes and personality! Those are actually some of my favorite parts. Theme songs can be super hard though. It's that and appearance that are my least favorite sections. xD

Unbeatable Hunter

That's kind of what I was thinking might need to happen, but in the meantime please and thank you! : )

Beloved Champion

Yeah, I'll go ahead and let you know as soon as I get a reply from him! : D Were you planning on having Johanna stick around town or make it to the Calliope? Because I was thinking Victor and Clarice could snag her on the way to the ship and all.

Unbeatable Hunter

I was thinking of having her return to the Calliope with Victor and Clarice, since you had mentioned it earlier. To set it up, since Johanna and James are down an alley way, I was thinking of it being Johanna emerging from the alley way and the smog cloud, that Abel so kindly made X D ) carrying James, trying to get them to safety, and then running into Clarice and Victor.

Beloved Champion

Oooh, that sounds cool. So what were you thinking would happen to James once he gets to the ship though?

Questionable Sex Symbol

i'd be fine with that o uob. i think clarice would
be bothered by what johanna does to " bodies "
she sees being dragged in the ship |D

Unbeatable Hunter

lew: Well since Johanna would need to treat him for whatever ailment, she would probably take him to the medical ward where she would treat him to the best of her ability but ultimately he would end up in some kind of stable comatose state. This way I figure that James can have an in game reason for suddenly dropping out and it also still leaves Historian the ability to jump back in whenever, if ever, without having to worry about what happened to his character.

baby: well at least this body would be alive...this time.... =P

Beloved Champion

Baby: XD Awww, poor Clarice. For some crazy reason, Victor managed to be okay with it out of everyone. He was like, oh, she's a scientist who got licensed from the government probs. lol Cause she wasn't as creepy as the doctors he had around as a kid.

Meggie~ Oooh, that sounds fun! I think if anything, we could have James as an NPC, because I really like the character. : D I could totally see him winding up still being a part of the plot and all.

Questionable Sex Symbol

thank goodness for clarice |3. hrrrm. so should
meggie post first or have lew post ?
[ /shot for third person ]

Beloved Champion

xD Um... I think it would be awesome if Meggie posted first, cause she's probably going to have to set up Johanna's situation before Clarice and Victor go find her and all. I mean, if that's okay.

...HOMG WHY AM I AWAKE RIGHT NOW? It's like, almost three in the morning here on a school night. o_0

Questionable Sex Symbol

that sounds good then o uob
l-lol o uo;

Beloved Champion

Oh hey, Meggie post! Been trying to tweak up Victor's format before I post with him, so I'll totally have his post done by the end of the weekend and all. D: Hopefully. I mean, I'll try my darndest.

So what's everyone up to?

Questionable Sex Symbol

p-poor james O':

that sounds good o uob. i still haven't finished
the ryou post i promised rii; so i feel like crap
right now D8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers