Welcome to Gaia! ::

Duskling's Prince

Naughty Spirit

OrangeDoor_Hinge1
-totally not being a stalker-
I've got the spot reserved for you. c:
Ta Lu

Oh yeah! his own Shipping company! That's grand! And I can 100% see him in a Sleek car and be like "Problem, officer?" -flash pearly white million dollar smile and a 50- mm will he have a deep succulent voice? I bet he would. Oh I see him with an athletic build too. -purr- Oh there goes my imagination! Come back!

Welcome. I'll fly over to the new OC and tell that you'll be sending one in for the Delivery man.

Yes! Then he has his own Trades/Shipping company, from which he executes the ability of his smooth talking manipulation to get deals yo! XD with of course a nice lulling voice yes! If he were ever caught by the cops lingering in his car for to long he'd literally roll down his window, give them the 'smolder' while flicking a nice tip at them before rolling said window back up xP he'll have all of these things owo or my face claims days he does and gah! It fits so well ><!

And thank you!!

Ranamaru Shou
OrangeDoor_Hinge1
-totally not being a stalker-
I've got the spot reserved for you. c:

YUSHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU! I WILL NOT FAIL YOU!! <3

Beloved Lunatic

I think I might have to drop out of the rp. I don't think I can keep up with the Rp if one second there are two posts then there are three pages. ><

High-functioning Lunatic

Tactic_Fai
I think I might have to drop out of the rp. I don't think I can keep up with the Rp if one second there are two posts then there are three pages. ><
aw tactic, I wouldn't worry about it. It's the Opening Day wave of excited intros. I'm sure it will mellow in a few days. besides we all love Xin. who is going to tease and sleep in Denny's bed because he's too lazy to go upstairs to his own room, if you leave?

Angelic Trickster

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Yeah, I'm certain everyone is just getting their first posts out of the way ^__^

Beloved Lunatic

Ta Lu

Baah… I will stay. Damn guilt trips. But My posts will be slow! And I will get one up soon as I finish reading everyone's posts… Unless someone wants to totally sum everything up for me. *0*

High-functioning Lunatic

Tactic_Fai
Ta Lu

Baah… I will stay. Damn guilt trips. But My posts will be slow! And I will get one up soon as I finish reading everyone's posts… Unless someone wants to totally sum everything up for me. *0*

Let's see Dinner is over everyone is in the lounge relaxing with their after dinner drinks and waiting for dinner.

The Cakes and Denny are together sitting with each other chatting.

Azzael, changed into a new short skirt outfit, gathered wine glasses and stole candy from the back to share to the cakes, because he wants to be friendly, everyone takes one, Denny's practically having a heart attack at tray that he knows is stolen goods.

Pasha is not thrilled that there has to be this formality of Dinner, he changed came down had another drink, went to the bar, and teased a high strung and stressed Damon (owner) who has neurotic frightening mental scenarios of police raids.

Shuichi is the one time customer new, and he had just gotten and is relaxing at the lounge not even completely sure if he actually wants to buy a Cake after all the secretive work and travel he had to do to find Bitter Sweets.

Earl is chillaxing watching the groups, also bored with the formalities since he knows them so well.

And the new Tenant Ryuuza makes and appearance and approached Pasha and Damon at the bar.

Beloved Lunatic

Ta Lu

Hmmm… Well, I think I might have Xin in the back prepping dinner then while everyone waits. He doesn't want to be near the cakes, since he dislikes them. He also doesn't want anything to do with the owner or anyone with too much power besides Pasha… So… Hiding in the kitchen sounds like him. >.>

PS: Thanks for helping this lazy rper. XD

High-functioning Lunatic

Tactic_Fai
Ta Lu

Hmmm… Well, I think I might have Xin in the back prepping dinner then while everyone waits. He doesn't want to be near the cakes, since he dislikes them. He also doesn't want anything to do with the owner or anyone with too much power besides Pasha… So… Hiding in the kitchen sounds like him. >.>

PS: Thanks for helping this lazy rper. XD
You're welcome! THe maid had gone back there to drop Wine glasses and steal candy. Pasha stopped back there to knock a wine and walk out.

Beloved Lunatic

I will def get a post up tonight. I am having someone make my post format. Hopefully I'll get it later!~

But I'll just use the old format and get the post up.

I think I'm just going to throw Xin in the kitchen cooking and stuffs. So… Then I can be lazy and not read all four pages of posts. >.>

High-functioning Lunatic

Tactic_Fai
I will def get a post up tonight. I am having someone make my post format. Hopefully I'll get it later!~

I think I'm just going to throw Xin in the kitchen cooking and stuffs. So… Then I can be lazy and not read all four pages of posts. >.>

Alright, a brief over view is that the cakes are all taking.
Azzael the maid swiped candy from the kitchen.
Everyone is there except for Muscle.

The head honchos are getting a little bored.
New Unsuspecting customer finally came in.
Pasha might tell Landon to start a fight with Denny.

biggrin and you can totally join us in the Chatzy. the link is on in the first post of the OC.

Beloved Lunatic

Ta Lu
Tactic_Fai

biggrin and you can totally join us in the Chatzy. the link is on in the first post of the OC.

I will have to join the chatzy later when I'm not on my phone. Thanks for the update, and who is Landon?

High-functioning Lunatic

Tactic_Fai
Ta Lu
Tactic_Fai

I will have to join the chatzy later when I'm not on my phone. Thanks for the update, and who is Landon?
Ladon the Tenants (ryuu) and Pashas favorite volunteer Beef cake Better than sex cake.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff