Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh, no!

Don't make me pick sides!

*digs a hole and hides*

Pearlholy's Husband

Distinct Genius

You just don't want to challenge me because you know I'd have an army of Edgar and Dan's broskies on my side which makes me pretty invincible. You know...I'm going to have an invisible indignantly invincible party. You're not invited!

Come to my side Reya. I have Marley, Spencer, and cookies...Bunniluver should come to my side too. I'll have more people AND broskies supporting me!

Ilyrian's Widower

Conservative Conversationalist

Come to my side. I have a heart, unlike certain opposing sides.
And why would I want to be invited to a party like that?

D;
Can I start my own party? D:

Pearlholy's Husband

Distinct Genius

Only if Suivy isn't invited.

You know...I get told that I don't have a heart all the time. We read this case where a 68 year old lonely woman blew 21k on dance lessons because her instructor was charming and hot. Everyone else was like, "OMG THAT GUY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HER!" My opinion was that if you have 21k to blow at 68 years old trying to dance, you obviously have the money to burn.
What if everyone's invited?!

Pearlholy's Husband

Distinct Genius

Reya...

You are now my enemy as well because you are either for me or against me. There is no area in between.

WHO ELSE STANDS AGAINST ME?!
Everyone who isn't us is an enemy. (Sorry, I must quote Game of Thrones if I can.)

Reya, let's start a Not Dead Yet Celebration. Since we're still alive, at the moment.
bunniluver
Everyone who isn't us is an enemy. (Sorry, I must quote Game of Thrones if I can.)

Reya, let's start a Not Dead Yet Celebration. Since we're still alive, at the moment.

YES.

YES.

We're not dead yet!

Pearlholy's Husband

Distinct Genius

Kim has something that I want. I must be good to get it. You all are safe from me until I have it in my possession...
I'm a little scared.

KaiXiang's Waifu

Dapper Elocutionist

That's what she said!

It mostly works. Maybe.

Mostly.

Pearlholy's Husband

Distinct Genius

I haven't been bad in 3-5 minutes...IT HURTS. THE PAAAINNNN!
Eh, I think it works Kim.
Mister are you turning into a Something Wicked because I feel like you are.

KaiXiang's Waifu

Dapper Elocutionist

Guys, for future reference, I am really, really bad at responding to PMs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff