Welcome to Gaia! ::

KaiXiang's Waifu

Dapper Elocutionist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something Wicked this way comes.

Advanced Literate | | Supernatural | | Horror | | Mystery

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pearlholy's Husband

Distinct Genius

I R PARANORMAL DETECTIVE!

U HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

I wrote that so that everyone will be able to understand. My slot mad

And now that the disclaimer's out of the way, people should join =D

KaiXiang's Waifu

Dapper Elocutionist

C': For the life of me, I have nothing cleverer to say in response to that, so...

Huzzah~!<3

Pearlholy's Husband

Distinct Genius

You could have said, "OMG YES! SM HASSSSS TO BE THE PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR! HE IS THE AWESOME SAUCE!"

I upgraded myself from detective to investigator because it sounds cooler 3nodding

Fanatical Bibliophile

I'll start advertising for this tomorrow. I need to get cracking on...physiology. >.> Damn kidneys! D;

Pearlholy's Husband

Distinct Genius

Does that mean you're going to join?! Are we going to be in FOUR threads together? You know you want to!

Speaking of studying, I got some civil procedure to learn. Damn federal courts!

Fanatical Bibliophile

Not joining. xD Just advertising.

Pearlholy's Husband

Distinct Genius

I was hoping to give Kim the happy welcome back gift of a Mika in her thread, but you ruined it. I'm going to go kick a kidney in sadness.

Ilyrian's Widower

Conservative Conversationalist

KaiXiang's Waifu

Dapper Elocutionist

Mika wont join any thread I make, because she's secretly jealous of my mad skillz and awesome hair.

Pearlholy's Husband

Distinct Genius

Suivy!!! Kim! I brought a person! Look! Look! LOOK!

Mika recruits me for stuff, so does that mean I don't have mad skillz and awesome hair? I think my whole world is crushed...

KaiXiang's Waifu

Dapper Elocutionist

I think it means you have mad hair and awesome skillz!

Also, hi new person I have never met before ever! C:
this looks interesting
Your introduction was beautifully written *-*
it has me all intrigued and... stuff

though I was saddened when I saw that it requires real people pictures
I'd love to draw a character for this.

Ilyrian's Widower

Conservative Conversationalist

LOOK, GUYS. IT'S A NEW KID. :' D

Well, hey person that I've never met before ever! `u` Great to meet you.
                                                    So, I'm pretty convinced that this roleplay is boss and that I want to be a new employee.
                                                    A new employee who may or may not, but most likely (definitely) may, die. Die an awful and terribly
                                                    beautiful death.

More on that later. I'm also going to make a banner-thingy because it's fun and I feel inspired, HURRAH.
                                                    I still need to figure out my character, though. And what I'm going to do once IF he/she dies.
                                                    Perhaps another character? A ghost/wickedthing or something or another. I'll figure it out once I
                                                    figure this first character out.

Well, I just HAD to bring all the business in here and lump it all in the middle of the floor. Look at it, all that
                                                    seriousness just sitting in the middle.

Hi, Fia! : D
                                                    I have to agree. I really liked that introduction, and the rest of it was so interesting. Sad that I couldn't
                                                    concentrate the first two times I read it, since loud music is being played. I really had to try.

I'm going to be deeply pondering the character possibilities for a while.

Pearlholy's Husband

Distinct Genius

Another new person who totally shouldn't be discouraged just because of the picture requirements!

Suivy...Last time you had to think about a character, I'm pretty sure it took half a year...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff