Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

.. SHH..,..LISTENxx !! x

___ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ____A one x one RP search!

So, yeah... this, I think, the second reboot of my search thread. Lost my old account and went on a hiatus because life comes first, and mine is crazy. But I'm back and I definitely want to get back into some RP. Feel free to call me whatever suits your fancy. If you need to know anything about my preferences, here's a little list. If you really need to know more, then ask. But I think the list covers it all.

___ I'm on Eastern Time (EST) and you'll mostly find me on in the mornings since I work throughout the night.
                                ___ I would love for you to post on here if you're interested, but if you PM me instead, I won't ignore it.
                                ___ I honestly prefer actually talking to my RP partner(s). Especially with planning. Makes things more comfortable.
                                ___ I'm sorry, but I'd prefer to only RP on threads. It gets to be a hassle to me if we RP in PMs or IMs and by hassle, I mean I can't make my posts all pretty like
                                ___ Sometimes I make errors. I'm sure it happens. Sadly, there's almost never an excuse for me to make them seeing as how I have spell check, but if it happens, please don't flip out and get all a**l about it, alright? But it would be nice to alert me (politely) if I do make one!
                                ___ I have a mouth that would appall a sailor (nothing to brag about, I know), and sometimes that comes out a bit in typed word form. However, I don't drop a bomb every other sentence. Don't flip a lid, I've got my potty mouth under control in typed word form mostly. But if you aren't one for cursing, you might want to exit out of this now because sooner or later, it'll slip.
                                ___ I have things to do a lot of times, and I figure you might too. We get preoccupied in other things! That's perfectly understandable. I'd like at least one post a week, but if you can't, just let me know and it's cool. I'm not gonna be up your a** for a post... Please don't be up mine for one either. A reminder, sure! But that's all I should need.
                                ___ In regards to posting, I'd prefer longer posts. Nobody can get off writing a good post if there's nothing to really to respond to! I have my moments where writers block slaps me, but I'll still put out at least four paragraphs. Though I don't think a time will ever come where I don't give you at least four paragraphs, if it ever occurs then bludgeon me with a frozen turkey get on my a** about it because that's just unacceptable!
                                ___ I simply will not do any arranged marriage, pregnancy, or mushy 'love after two posts' kinda things. That will be a no-no for me, I'm sorry. I'd rather our characters despise each other for a good long time, than for them to instantly fall in love. It's not realistic.
                                ___ Let's also leave doubling out of this equation unless you give me one helluva good reason to.
                                ___ Would you like samples? These are really old samples considering they're from my old account. I don't really care if you include your own samples or not (bonus points if you do though), but I'll give you mine if you feel like you need them.
                                ___ I will do m/f, m//, and f//. I typically don't have a preference as to which gender I play, but I suppose it depends on the plot.

Like I said earlier, I think I covered all of my role play preferences. If I didn't, then bring it up to me.

And now for the part that I'm sure a few of you will skip to: Cravings. Just know that at the moment, I'm only looking for original plots. If any fandoms come up for me, I'll post them. If you would like to do a fandom, bring it up. We can definitely talk it out. If the idea is good enough, I wouldn't mind doing one. Anyways, list!

Genres / Topics

___⇢ Steampunk
                                    ___⇢ The Spanish Inquisition
                                    ___⇢ Fantasy
                                    ___⇢ Post - Apocalyptic
                                    ___⇢ Medieval
                                    ___⇢ Crime / Mafia
                                    ___⇢ Medieval
                                    ___⇢ Supernatural
                                    ___⇢ Match Maker / Speed Dating
                                    ___⇢ Connected Dreams
                                    ___⇢ Civil War (doesn't mean the historical Civil War. Just a kind of civil war)

[ To be edited... ]

If you have any ideas of you own (like I said earlier), let's talk about them! Spam me with them if you must! This s**t is open now, so let's come up with some ideas!

Tipsy Lunatic

Omnipresent Traveler

16,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
                  Well hello there. And how are you? I would be interested in mayhaps setting something up with you. I have current cravings but I would like to hear if by chance you have any top cravings right now?

Tipsy Lunatic

Talon_tyler
Hey, I'm great thanks for asking.
I'm currently really hoping for the Connected Dreams idea, but any of the ideas on the list work for me.
I'd also love to hear what you have in mind.

Omnipresent Traveler

16,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Soapy Toast

Ohhh connected dreams. I read a nice comic book about that. Where the two people had not known each other and lived on opposite sides of the world and came to fall in love through dreams.

But I was also thinking of a steampunk Doll/robot creator.This idea is very vague but I can see a doctor changed toy maker making a full size robots/ dolls. And the higher end of society clamoring over each other to get one. And one of the creations becomes aware of her self and her surrounds.
I'd totally be up for a Mafia based rp. I have a plot but we could easily come up with something else if you want. I have a new female I want to work on but I don't care what gender you play. :3

I"d say more but I don't want to write you a wall of text. If you're interested though, we can plot and chat and such.

Tipsy Lunatic

Talon_tyler

I like the doll idea. I kinda feel like murderous intent could be incorporated into it somehow. I've been watching a lot of crime shows .-.

Freya Maria

Definitely share if you have a plot.
I'm quite alright with the wall of text haha
And I dunno about what gender I would play. I like to wait until the plot is formed to decide that.

Omnipresent Traveler

16,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Soapy Toast

Of course maybe one of the dolls is an innocent while some of the others he/ she had created turned to malice... and thus why every one turns to dismantle the one doll.

Tipsy Lunatic

Talon_tyler

What would be the creator's angle on the bad seeds?
Would he/she be as distraught as the customers or would he have some part in it?

Omnipresent Traveler

16,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Soapy Toast

I was thinking that the creator was generally shunned by society until these dolls were made. And now everyone wants to be their friend so they could get the newest shiniest thing. So Perhaps it was not planned the bad seed to form, maybe like the innocent robot they grew from there surroundings. And many of the dolls would know Shame, humiliation, and would be all around there for the high societies entertainment. All the joys of harming / killing a person with out the moral backlash. And those the dolls start to pick up these behaviors.

Omnipresent Traveler

16,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Also I am just going to vanish for a little while. Feel free to pm me. We can get some more stuff worked out

Tipsy Lunatic

Did you want me to PM the plot so we can discuss? :3

Tipsy Lunatic

Tipsy Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items