Welcome to Gaia! ::

Queenie Queerie
l_l T I G G E R l_l
A bit of both? It's your ability so do what you want with it. I'm just trying to help him fit in a bit better. But yeah, at the very least less weak is a start. This isn't a kind of thing where they start as caterpillars and turn into butterflies, they need to start as butterflies and turn into dragons. =P

Alright! So I guess what I'll do is eliminate the defensive modes, which leaves him constantly moving through states of enhancement. I'll leave it as three 'levels,' for simplicity's sake, and I think the limiting factor I'll put on is that he can't maintain forever; if he could be a berserker at all times, he'd be almost unstoppable, ya know? The stronger he is, the less time he can maintain, but I'll give him quick healing and recovery (from both exhaustion and physical wounds), so it's not like it puts him out anymore. And when I say recovery time, I just mean he'll need a few minutes in Hyper before he can jump back up to full power.

How's that for ya? :D I struggle to create 'elite' without crossing into 'godlike unstoppable.'

Should work just fine. Get meh your profile.

Versatile Streaker

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Junior 100
l_l T I G G E R l_l

Yay!

And I promise, if anything is still not clear, it'll make more sense in actual practice/posting. c:

I'll actually be up for quite some time, so I might have that profile in within the hour. We'll see.
Queenie Queerie
l_l T I G G E R l_l

Yay!

And I promise, if anything is still not clear, it'll make more sense in actual practice/posting. c:

I'll actually be up for quite some time, so I might have that profile in within the hour. We'll see.

cooooooool

PearlTears's Wife

Aged Curse

17,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
name: Adam Iriel West
sexuality: If it is human...
power: Enhanced Dexterity
traits: Crafty - Mischievious- Insightful - Resilient

samples: Lujayn

There is a story behind his name. xD
JumiTear
User Image
name: Adam Iriel West
sexuality: If it is human...
power: Enhanced Dexterity
traits: Crafty - Mischievious- Insightful - Resilient

samples: Lujayn

There is a story behind his name. xD

I'm sorry but I just accepted the sixth. And pop just hasn't updated it yet.

PearlTears's Wife

Aged Curse

17,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Elocutionist 200
l_l T I G G E R l_l

I'm sorry but I just accepted the sixth. And pop just hasn't updated it yet.

SAD FACE! xD Hahahahahahaha! Okay! Thanks anyway and good luck with the roleplay! If you need anymore dudes/roleplayers in general would you give me a PM? This roleplay looks killer and I haven't seen a good superhero one in ages!
Of course! Thank you, have a good one!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces