Welcome to Gaia! ::

LadyKayK N O X x
I hope the thread is a little dead just because of the holidays....

Same :
Guess if someone goes MIA we just send them to their room

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sanity Satire
LadyKayK N O X x
I hope the thread is a little dead just because of the holidays....

Same :
Guess if someone goes MIA we just send them to their room
Maybe......

Hallowed Doll

15,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Sorry for the inactivity between the holidays, getting sick after said holidays, and graduation forms and crap I have been brain dead. I am hoping to get Nat out later tonight if not tomorrow at the latest. Again, Sorry! sweatdrop

Greedy Cat

I'm a horrible, horrible liar burning_eyes
Sorry for not getting Tony's post out as promised, I caught a cold and ran a fever for two days xP Didn't even make it to first day of classes guh

High-functioning Gawker

I have an excuse crying I broke my arm ( trying to snowboard no less) and between being in the hospital and pain killers havent been here or there really. So a question then, either someone can take over for me and I'll just put salem and marcel in their rooms until I can be here full time or someone can remake the rp if they want keeping only the active peeples. any takers? I can pm said brave soul the full story I had in mind or they could make it their own if they like.

Hallowed Doll

15,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Now I am not sure if I should post or wait until a decision is reached about the roleplay.

Greedy Cat

Ouch! I hope you will have a speedy recovery gonk
And I don't mind staying here and waiting until you're back. I rather like Salem and Marcel, there's so much I want to see happen between them still! And all the characters are just beginning to get acquainted, I don't see the harm in letting them mingle among themselves a little longer. And if you need mini events to happen to nudge the plot in the right direction, I can volunteer Tony as instigator. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff