Welcome to Gaia! ::

This roleplay looks...

Great! I want to join! 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
I just came here for the gold. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Hello and thank you for taking a moment out of your time to look at my request. 4laugh
So...I started a roleplay but need more people(roleplays always seem to need more people, I think) so I've come here to beg roleplayers out there to join!
*drops to knees* Pretty please? I'll luv you forever and give you cookies if you join! *offers cookies*

Anyways...if you're interested, here's the information:

Khavi
:-:Immortal War:-:
(I couldn’t think of a better name…suggestions are welcome.)

:-:Table of Contents:-:
Post One – Title/ToC(you are here)
Post Two – Story/Setting/Rules
Post Three/Four – Characters
Post Five – Updates/Announcements/Black List

Khavi
:-:Story:-:

Eight hundred years ago, the three islands occupying the Great Torellian Sea were at war, each kingdom vying for control of the waters that divided them. During this time, a great plague broke out over the smallest of the three islands – Ruen – and, with no place to evacuate it’s citizens, Ruen became a hazard wasteland littered with the corpses of it’s people. Those who were not killed by the plague were driven to madness – a fate considered by all to be worst than death – and in an attempt to avoid the disease, many took shelter in the deep, underground tunnels and caves that lay beneath the cities above. The horror of the effects of the plague drove the two neighboring islands – Lilideius and Ardyllus – to act and, after negotiating a truce, the best healers were sent to assist the victims. It was reported that there were no survivors.

The truce that began those eight-hundred years ago lasted and the people began to see peace. As time passed, the conflict and reasons behind it were forgotten as trade routes were set up and alliances formed. It was on a dark and misty night only a week ago when disaster struck. A mysterious stranger from unknown origins rose up in Lilideius and, after striking down the king and queen of the island, took it as his own. Fortunately, the Prince and Princess of Lilideius survived and escaped their home, seeking refuge from their allies in Ardyllus. Now, with the help of the King of Ardyllus, they have gathered a small but formidable group of trusted allies to help retake Lilideius before the monster currently ruling it reduces it to ash and corpses.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

:-:Setting:-:

User Image
(And this, my friends, is why you don’t let the artistically challenged make maps.)
[Key]
Stars = Royal City
Red Circles = Port/Major Trade City
Green misty stuff(I’m very technical, I know. XP) = Forest

There are three islands inhabiting the Great Torellian Sea.

User Image
Ardyllus
The largest of the three islands, ruled by a young but wise King. This kingdom is made up of powerful sorcerers and warriors, but the majority of the islands inhabitants are of the hume race.

User Image
Lilideius
The second largest island in the sea, previously ruled by two kind and generous rulers. While this island also has many hume residents, the majority of the population are Rezdri(non-humans). The hume’s who do reside in Lilideius possess the ability to communicate and control the most fearsome creatures in all the three kingdoms – Dragons.

User Image
Ruen
The smallest of the three islands, this continent is an uninhabited wasteland considered by all to be cursed. Those who reside there too long quickly become ill and fall into insanity. It is also said that the ghosts of those who died there wander the land, seeking a cure to their damnation.

The main means of transport between the three islands is by ship – though the residents of Lilideius also used dragons from time to time.

:-:Rules:-:

- Read All Rules –
- No godmoding or powerplaying –
- No spamming or flaming in the thread –
- This is a LITERATE roleplay, meaning: 1) You must have very good grammar, spelling, and punctuation. 2) You must always post at least one paragraph(7 sentences) every post – WRITERS BLOCK WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AN ACCEPTABLE EXCUSE. 3) You post in third person, novel format(meaning, no atericks or any other sort of symbol for actions). To prove you’ve read this far, title the PM you send to me “I read rules” –
- This is a long-term roleplay. If you join, please come back. Please post at least once every three days. Failure to do so without PMing me and giving me an excuse will result in you being replaced and black listed. –
- All character profiles are to PMed to me –
- You are to send a roleplaying sample along with your profile. If you do not send the sample, you will not be allowed to join. –
- There are three immortal characters in this roleplay. They are “immortal” in the sense that they don’t age and can survive just about anything. They CAN be killed(the only one who knows how to do so, though, is Character 9) and the characters will figure it out during the roleplay -
- As Gaia TOS states, no content shall exceed the PG-13 limit in the threads. This includes, but is not limited to: Language, Romance, and Violence. –
- All OOC chat is to be posted inside (()) or [[]] or {{}} –
- Posting profiles in the thread will get you Black Listed –
- I reserve the right to add or remove rules as I see fit –
- Congratulations! You’ve made it to the end of the rules! Please highlight the area under the rules to get the real subject for the PM you send to me. –
- I Pay Attention to Details –

Khavi
:-:Characters:-:

[For the time being, I will not be accepting made up characters. When all the Pre-Made roles are filled, I will start accepting them. Please fill in the blanks of the profile for the character you want and send it to me. If you’d like to change the character’s picture, send me a new picture. I have no problem changing it.]

:-:Character 1:-:
Username:
khavi
Name:
Raine – changes her name every eighty or so years
Real name Ziphyra
Race:
Hume - Immortal
Title/Rank:
Mercenary
Kingdom:
Currently residing in Ardyllus
Originally from Ruen
Weapon(s):
A Katana as well as an assortment of daggers hidden on her person
Power(s):
Raine can manipulate flesh, bone, and muscle(much like her elder brother) but she uses it for healing, not for turning people into walking monstrosities. She is also slightly telekinetic(she can only move small things – like her daggers or money).
Short Bio:
It was 800 years ago that Ziphyra’s elder brother, Zidane, and herself became immortal. While neither of them quite know how it happened – they figure it was a result of their exposure to the strange plague – they were, at first, thrilled at the prospect of living forever. Ziphyra’s joy at the prospect faded, however, when all of their family and friends died from the disease. Five hundred years passed and the two lived in complete solitude in the remains of their kingdom. It was on one fateful day that Ziphyra discovered the battered body of a young boy washed up on Ruen’s shore and, after nursing him back to health, she dubbed him their new “baby brother”. The three lived in relative happiness…or at least Ziphyra thought so until one fateful day twenty-two years later when she discovered Zidane was performing sadistic and twisted experiments on their adopted sibling – the results of which rendered the other man as immortal as his siblings.
Enraged by her brother’s behavior but unable to do anything about it, Ziphyra took her “younger” brother and escaped Ruen, stealing away on a passing merchant ship that stopped in Ruen’s ports for some quick repairs, and journeyed to the neighboring island kingdom of Lilideius. For the next three hundred years, the two worked together as mercenaries, traveling and changing their names to keep anyone from learning of their secret.
Upon hearing of the mysterious and evil tyrant taking over Lilideius, “Raine” believed him instantly to be her elder brother, Zidane, and volunteered her services to the King of Ardyllus – a long time friend – who was preparing to launch an attack on the neighboring island in hopes of helping the rightful heir reclaim his kingdom.
Relationships:
Character 2 – Adopted Brother(adores him)
Character 3 – Romantic Interest
Character 4 – Comrade(long time friend and trusted ally)
Character 5 – Employer and Comrade(long time friend and trusted ally)
Character 6 – Comrade(doesn’t know her personally, but trusted and respected her parents)
Character 7 – Comrade(doesn’t know him very well, but trusted and respected his parents)
Character 8(Terra) – Comrade(has never met her before but respects her power)
Character 9(Zidane) – Older Brother(adores him, but is horrified and enraged by his behavior)
Character 10(Freya) – Enemy(doesn’t know her at all, but is more than willing to kill her because she’s chosen to side against them)
Appearance:
[:-:Ziphyra:-:]
Other:
Despite how long she’s been alive, Raine never learned to swim and has a terrible fear of the water.

~*~

:-:Character 2:-:
Username:
[open]
Name:
(Real Name and Alias)
Race:
Hume - Immortal
Title/Rank:
Mercenary
Kingdom:
Currently residing in Ardyllus
Originally from Ardyllus(washed up in Ruen)
Weapon(s):
(max of three – nothing high tech)
Power(s):
(max of three – nothing extreme)
Personality:
(optional)
Short Bio:
Born to a merchant family, [insert name] was lost at sea at the age of four during a terrible storm. Amazingly enough, he survived and washed up on the Island of Ruen. Adopted by Ziphyra and Zidane, [insert name] was raised as their brother and had a very happy childhood. It was when he reached the age of ten that things went bad. Zidane began performing painful and horrifying experiments on him as he sought to find the “secret to immortality”. This lasted for twelve years before Ziphyra discovered what was happening. Together, the two of them escaped Ruen and journeyed to Lilideius where they became mercenaries. For three-hundred years, the two of them relied on no one but each other, but slowly they began allowing other people to be trusted and gained many friends and allies.
Upon hearing of Zidane’s appearance in Lilideius, [insert name] also joined the King’s forces to help in thwarting the tyrant – though facing his childhood tormentor was the last thing he wanted to do.
Relationships:
Character 1(Ziphyra) – Adopted Sister/Mother Figure(adores her)
Character 3 – Comrade(long time friend and trusted ally)
Character 4 – Romantic Interest
Character 6 – Comrade(doesn’t know her personally, but trusted and respected her parents)
Character 7 – Comrade(doesn’t know him very well, but trusted and respected his parents)
Character 9(Zidane) – Adopted Brother(I don’t think he could hate him more)
Character 10(Freya) – Enemy(doesn’t know her, but considers her to be as evil as Zidane)
Appearance:
[:-: x :-:]
Other: (optional – anything else you’d like us to know about this character. Hobbies, Fears, Quirks, etc.)

~*~

:-:Character 3:-:
Username:
[open]
Name:
(first and last)
Race:
Rezdri
Title/Rank:
Noble/Merchant Trader/Mercenary/Pirate
Kingdom:
Born in Lilideius – he has estates on both islands though
Weapon(s):
Power(s):
(max of three – nothing extreme)
Personality:
(optional)
Short Bio:
Born to one of the wealthiest, noblest, and most honorable families in Lilideius, it was long believed that [insert name] would become a great political figure or perhaps a member of the royal court. Despite being raised to be the perfect gentleman, however, [insert name] chose a different path for his life and became a merchant. It didn’t take long for him to become a well-known and highly respected trader, his ships carrying goods between the islands. There a rumors floating around, however, that he is also a mercenary and uses his ships for piracy as well as trading.
His long time friendship with the Prince of Lilideius led him to join the King’s forces and provide his own ships – the fastest in all kingdoms – to help them on their journey.
Relationships:
Character 1(Raine) – Romantic Interest
Character 2 – Comrade(long time friend and trusted ally)
Character 6 – Comrade(childhood friend – thinks of her as his own sister)
Character 7 – Comrade(best friend – would do just about anything for him)
Character 9(Zidane) – Enemy(doesn’t know him but hates him for the pain he’s caused his friends)
Character 10(Freya) – Former Lover/Enemy(Despises her for betraying her kingdom and friends)
Appearance:
Other:
(optional – anything else you’d like us to know about this character. Hobbies, Fears, Quirks, etc.)

~*~

:-:Character 4:-:
Username:
[open]
Name:
(only first name required)
Race:
Rezdri
Title/Rank:
Thief/Mercenary/Spy
Kingdom:
Born in Lilideius – Currently resides in Ardyllus
Weapon(s):
(max of two – nothing high tech)
Power(s):
(max of two – nothing extreme)
Personality:
(optional)
Short Bio:
Born to a poor family, [insert name] resorted to stealing at a very young age to help feed her loved ones. With her mother’s death after her sixth little sibling was born and her father working on board ships to try and provide them with food, it fell to [insert name] to raise her little brothers and sisters. At the age of sixteen, she was caught stealing food but before she could be punished – having one’s hand chopped off was the normal punishment – three strangers, mercenaries, intervened, saving her from a very painful fate. Since that day, the four of them became inseparable – the jobs they worked providing more than enough money for her family.
[insert name] joined the expedition to Lilideius because her friends have done so and she knows it will be a dangerous endeavor.
Relationships:
Character 1(Raine) – Comrade(long time friend and trusted ally)
Character 2 – Romantic Interest
Character 8(Terra) – Comrade(never met her before but respects her power)
Character 9(Zidane) – Enemy(doesn't know him at all but is happy to take him down)
Character 10(Freya) – Enemy(doesn’t know her at all, but is more than willing to kill her because she’s chosen to side against them)
Appearance:
Other:
(optional – anything else you’d like us to know about this character. Hobbies, Fears, Quirks, etc.)

~*~

:-:Character 5:-:
Username:
[open]
Name:
(first and last)
Race:
Hume
Title/Rank:
King
Kingdom:
Ardyllus
Weapon(s):
Power(s):
(max of two – nothing extreme)
Personality:
(optional)
Short Bio:
Born to position and responsibility, [insert name] spent most of his young life learning everything there was to know about ruling a kingdom. While the young Prince was willing to take the throne, he hardly expected to take the position of King at the age of 15. The unexpected death of his father – followed by the suicide of his mother – led to the Prince’s coronation and more responsibility than the teen thought he could handle. With the help of friends – the neighboring King and Queen of Lilideius – the burden did not seem so great though. After only a short year on the throne, it was decided that [insert name] and the Princess of Lilideius would wed when they came of age – a gesture that would, hopefully, ensure another long period of peace between the islands.
As calamities appeared in Ardyllus – ones he could not handle directly due to his position - the King was forced to rely on the help of a small band of mercenaries. This arrangement led to friendship and gave the King trusted allies to turn to when the King and Queen of Lilideius were murdered and his fiancé and her older brother appeared in Ardyllus seeking sanctuary and a chance at vengeance.
Relationships:
Character 1(Raine) – Comrade(long time friend and trusted ally)
Character 2 – Comrade(long time friend and trusted ally)
Character 6 – Romantic Interest
Character 7 – Comrade(childhood friend and trusted ally)
Character 8(Terra) – Comrade(best friend – would do just about anything for her)
Character 9(Zidane) – Enemy(hates him for what he’s done to Lilideius and his friends)
Character 10(Freya) – Enemy(doesn’t know her personally but despises her for betraying her kingdom)
Appearance:
Other:

~*~

:-:Character 6:-:
Username:
[open]
Name:
(first and last)
Race:
Hume
Title/Rank:
Princess/Dragon Knight
Kingdom:
Lilideius
Weapon(s):
(two max – nothing high tech)
Power(s):
(two max – nothing extreme)
Personality:
(optional)
Short Bio:
Despite being a princess, [insert name] was raised as a warrior. Like all of her family, the Princess became a Dragon Knight and was charged with defending her people and kingdom at all costs. Though she was not originally thrilled at the prospect of marrying a complete stranger, after meeting the King of Ardyllus several times, she fell deeply in love with him and agreed to the arrangement. All thoughts of marriage, however, left the Princess’s mind when her parents were brutally murdered before her very eyes by a stranger from unknown origins who’d gained the assistance of one whom [insert name] believed they could trust.
Barely escaping the kingdom with her brother, [insert name] fled across the sea on her Dragon to Ardyllus to seek aide from her betrothed.
Relationships:
Character 1(Raine) – Comrade(trusted ally)
Character 2 – Comrade(trusted ally)
Character 3 – Comrade(long time friend and trusted ally – thinks of him as a second brother)
Character 4 – Comrade(trusted ally)
Character 5 – Romantic Interest
Character 7 – Older Brother(adores him)
Character 8(Terra) – Comrade(adores her because she's her brother's fiance)
Character 9(Zidane) – Enemy(hates him for what he’s done to Lilideius and her family and people)
Character 10(Freya) – Former Ally/Enemy(Hates her for her betrayal)
Appearance:
Other:

~*~

:-:Character 7:-:
Username:
Lord Yuhuang Shangti
Name:
Morgan {I'll let the sister choose so that they match}
Race:
Hume
Title/Rank:
Prince/Dragon Knight
Kingdom:
Lilideius
Weapon(s):
A well forged sword, bow and arrows, a small metal handblade.
Power(s):
Power Rage: All of his natural abilities increases proportionally with his level of great emotional stress, anger in particular.
Telekinetic: He is very powerful with telekinesis.
Regenerative Healing Factor: He heals extremely quickly.
Personality:
Morgan is very protective of his friends and his sister. He is headstrong and will rush into situation unprepared simply because he doesn't really have a good sense of danger, what with his lack of feeling pain and all. He is kind hearted, so much that he wants to do things on his own, simply to protect everyone else. He rarely backs down from a fight, and would have fought the stranger to the death if he didn't want to save his sister and his people. Despite being kind hearted, however, he has a massive sense of revenge.
Short Bio:
From the day he was born, it was predicted that Morgan would one day be a great and wise king. Like his father before him, he achieved the rank of Dragon Knight by fifteen and was considered one of the most formidable warriors in the kingdom shortly after that. It was on one of his many journeys to Ardyllus that Morgan met a beautiful noblewoman and fell deeply in love with her. After a courtship of nearly seven years, the two decided to marry. The celebration of his announcement was cut short, however, when a stranger from an unknown land appeared and – after surviving blows that would have been fatal to any other man – slaughtered his parents on their thrones.
While Morgan would have liked nothing more than to stay and fight to the death, he was burdened with the responsibility of ensuring his sister lived, so he fled with her to Ardyllus. It was at his insistence that a force be gathered to return to Lilideius to avenge his parents.
Relationships:
Character 3 – Comrade(best friend – would do just about anything for him)
Character 5 – Comrade(childhood friend and trusted ally)
Character 6 – Younger Sister(adores her)
Character 8(Terra) – Romantic Interest
Character 9(Zidane) – Enemy(hates him for what he’s done to Lilideius and his family and people)
Character 10(Freya) – Former Ally/Enemy(Hates her for her betrayal)
Appearance:
Other:
While not an actual power, he cannot feel pain at all. It is a medical disorder, though not one that is diagnosable, and is a double edged sword. On the one hand, it means that he can fight for longer than he should be able to, on the other hand his sense of danger is extremely laxed. He is also a great climber and an excellent fighter in hand-to-hand combat and with weapons.

~*~

:-:Character 8:-:
Username:
aja_draconis
Name:
Terra Leise
Race:
Hume
Title/Rank:
Noblewoman/Sorceress
Kingdom:
Ardyllus
Weapon(s):
She carries a dagger for protection but usually fights and defends herself and those around her with magick.
Power(s):
White Magicks – spells for healing
Black Magicks – elemental spells for offense
Support Magicks – shielding spells
Summoning Magicks
Personality:
Terra has a gentle spirit and kind soul. She hates fighting more than anything else but will do so to protect those she loves or when she believes some great wrong has been done.
Short Bio:
The daughter of a powerful sorceress, it was no surprise that Terra showed as much talent in the art as her mother. As good friends and loyal subjects to the King and Queen of Ardyllus, they were both horrified by the King's death and the Queen's response to it. Terra became close friends with the new King until her abilities made things inconvenient. Like many who were deemed “too powerful”, Terra was feared by those around her and, as a result, fled the royal city to live in solitude with her mother and their servants - though she often snuck away to visit her best friend and see how he was faring. The Crown Prince of Lilideius was an unexpected but entirely welcome visitor and the moment she laid eyes on him, Terra fell deeply in love with the man. The happiest moment in her entire life was when the Prince proposed to her and she agreed without hesitation.
News of the tragedy in Lilideius, however, traveled quickly and Terra is now intent on joining with the King’s forces and helping restore Lilideius to it’s rightful King.
Relationships:
Character 3 – Comrade(trusted ally)
Character 5 – Comrade(best friend – would do just about anything for him)
Character 6 – Comrade(adores her because she's her fiance's sister)
Character 7 – Romantic Interest
Character 9(Zidane) – Enemy(hates him for what he’s done to Lilideius and her friends)
Character 10(Freya) – Enemy(doesn’t know her personally but despises her for betraying her kingdom and causing the people of Lilideius pain)
Appearance:
[:-:Terra:-:]

~*~

:-:Character 9:-:
Username:
dark_daryoon
Name:
Zidane
Race:
Hume - Immortal
Title/Rank:
Current Ruler of Lilideius
(he’s the villain of this story)
Kingdom:
Currently residing in Lilideius
Originally from Ruen
Weapon(s):
- Cursed Katana – even the smallest cut from the blade can be deadly
- An assortment of daggers he keeps hidden on him
Power(s):
- Complete and total manipulation of flesh, bones, and muscle(he uses his powers to perform his “experiments” – this involves disfiguring his victims til their beyond human)
- Telekinesis(though, unlike Ziphyra, his is extremely powerful)
Personality:
Sadistic, twisted, evil, and insane. Zidane sees the people around him as toys for him to play with – the only exception to this mentality is Ziphyra.
Short Bio:
800 years ago when the plague broke out in Ruen, Zidane’s only goal was to keep himself and his family alive. Leaving them in the safety of a shelter, he journeyed across the island, trying to locate the source of the disease and, possibly, a cure. His search was in vain, however…he did not die. He actually seemed to get stronger, healthier…unsure of what to make of the situation, he returned to his family to find his sister in much the same condition as himself. Their parents were not so lucky, nor were their friends or neighbors. The only two survivors on the island, the siblings lived in complete solitude, relying on one another and no one else….until one fateful day when a strange child washed ashore. Ziphyra was thrilled at the prospect of having a new brother, but Zidane saw the child in a completely different way. When the child turned 10, the semi-crazed immortal began his “experiments”, hoping to find the secret to the plague that had granted him and his sister their immortality. After twelve years of experimenting, Zidane had discovered nothing, though the young man was somehow granted the same immortality he and his sister possessed.
When Ziphyra discovered what he was doing, however, she was less than pleased. The last thing Zidane expected was for her to leave him and to take his toy along with her. Left alone on Ruen, the immortal slowly fell into his own insanity…and then he met Freya. Though Zidane wasn’t sure how much time passed, the Dragon Knight’s fascination with him nearly rivaled his with her. Upon hearing of the nation she came from, the immortal devised a plot and, with her help, he stole away to Lilideius, slaughtered the King and Queen, and took the kingdom as his own. Now, with all the experiments he could ever hope to have, Zidane waits for his sister to return to stop him as she did before and intent on ensuring she doesn’t escape again.
Relationships:
Character 1(Ziphyra) – Younger Sister(adores her)
Character 2 – Adopted Brother/Experiment(thinks of him as an unfinished project and would love to continue experimenting on him if he got the chance)
Character 3 – Enemy(sees him as an obstacle that needs to be removed)
Character 4 – Enemy(sees her as an obstacle that needs to be removed)
Character 5 – Enemy(sees him as an obstacle that needs to be removed)
Character 6 – Enemy(sees her as an obstacle that needs to be removed)
Character 7 – Enemy(sees him as an obstacle that needs to be removed)
Character 8(Terra) – Enemy(sees her as an obstacle that needs to be removed)
Character 10(Freya) – Subordinate/Lover(finds her to be useful and sleeps with her – not sure if he actually feels anything for her though…)
Appearance:
[:-:Zidane:-:]

~*~

:-:Character 10:-:
Username:
Frei-ahn
Name:
Freya Tescott
Race:
Hume
Title/Rank:
Former Head of Palace Security
Now serving as Second in Command to Zidane
Kingdom:
Lilideius
Weapon(s):
Freya fights using martial arts, a halberd, and whip.
Power(s):
Foresight – she has the ability to see into the future(not far, only a few hours)
Short Bio:
It was decided at birth what Freya would do with her life. Raised to be a proper lady, she was admitted into Academy at the age of sixteen where she met her first lover. Their relationship was brief and ended badly, but upon becoming a Dragon Knight and gaining her position as Head of Security in the palace, she quickly got over it. It was Freya’s constant longing for something more and her dissatisfaction with the current state of the kingdom that led the woman to leave the kingdom for a short month. It was during that time that Freya met Zidane. Awed by his power and brilliance – though he was rather insane – she told him of Lilideius and her own feelings of displeasure.
She agreed to his plan, despite it’s gruesome nature, and together they took Lilideius as their own. Despite her willingness to do whatever her lover desires, Freya does know that she is not the first one in his thoughts or heart and will do just about anything to ensure that Ziphyra never appears in Lilideius.
Relationships:
Character 1(Ziphyra) – Enemy(despises her because she has more influence on Zidane than she has)
Character 2 – Enemy(intent on capturing him for Zidane)
Character 3 – Former Lover/Enemy(sees him to be just as great a threat as the Crown Prince of Lilideius)
Character 4 – Enemy(doesn’t really believe her to be a threat)
Character 5 – Enemy(despises him, but isn’t too worried about his interference)
Character 6 – Enemy(doesn’t really believe her to be much of a threat either)
Character 7 – Enemy(believes him to be the greatest threat)
Character 8(Terra) – Enemy(doesn’t really believe her to be much of a threat)
Character 9 – Lover(adores him and would do anything for him)
Appearance:
[:-:Freya:-:]
[:-:Veridein:-:]

~*~

Khavi
:-:Reserved for Made-Up Characters:-:

(Not accepting Made-Ups until all Pre-Mades are Taken)

Forgive me if it's a lot to read...if you hadn't noticed, I like to talk. A lot.
mrgreen
Anyways, if you have questions or comments(or a suggestion for a new name cause mine kinda sucks), please feel free to post them here.

And here's the link to the roleplaying thread: Link
First to post in the OOC thread. *waves tiny flag* stare Yay for me.

*shakes head* But seriously...we really do need people. Any takers, Khavi?
crying No...and I even offered cookies...*indicates cookies*
*snags cookie and munches* That sucks. More for me though. 4laugh
I want a cookie.
No! These are only for people who join the roleplay! Besides-! *points at dark_daryoon* You're a villain! Villains don't eat cookies!
stare Maybe that's why they're so evil all the time. *shakes head* stressed I want one! I joined!
.....fine. *gives cookie* But you only get one!
neutral Who gets the rest of them?
People who join, of course! 4laugh
stare But no one is joining.
eek .... sad .... crying
sweatdrop Eh....no worries, Khavi...I'm sure lots of people will be joining really soon...
....*stands* Right! *victory pose* I shall triumph!
Um...sure. If you say so.

I'm going to go eat now and then I've got homework to do. I'll still be online, so drop me a PM if we get more people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff