Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Ladykiller

18,190 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
iCheru

Thanks! Glad to be aboard. Ooo a new kitty I see, I can't wait to read more about him.

Also, Nathaniel definitely wouldn't mind his hair being played with, or even pulled on, but what am I saying.

Kiyorimi

It's damp but not leaking anymore. Luckily it was just in the bathroom this time; I'm not sure but I think the apartment above us has a washing machine that leaks, I really don't know. I want to be a little less tired when I finish up his profile at least, but hopefully I'll get to throw him into the mix soon enough!
Hyper Pegasus

Aw, thanks! I'll still try to have it by tomorrow at least, I'm not exactly doing much this summer. Though, I will mention the boy loves hugs to death.

Just the casual oh maybe the upstairs neighbor left a washing machine on or open or channels the Panama canal up there. Our super isn't exactly direct on the details.

Hijiinx's Bae

Generous Lover

9,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Warped Mumble

They wouldn't be cats if they weren't xD haha. Sabiahi is cute~ Lots of Sass where Soma is just...nothing...

Soma: *Doesn't even acknowledge that Sabishi spoke or that he exists, Laid out on a branch, lounging*
Cheru: Haaah. How do you get along so well with Flo and Eli, but not anyone else...
Soma: I don't respond well to stupidity.
Cheru: Ouch...

Kiyorimi

MALHAEDO ONEW SANGTAE! XD It'd be so cute! And Soma.....Some is the visual. Soma: That's you saying I don't have any skills....

Soma:...You do that....*Blinks* So..You're allergic to cats? *Walks over to*
Cheru: ....I think Matt's not the on;y mischievous one right now...

Hyper Pegasus

It's always the waiting;;;;;

WE SHALL OMG. I plan to have so many corgis that when someone rings the door bell, they'll line up in front of windows and go out the doggie door and makes a circle around the guest, then an aisle, fro the door to my throne with the door opens and it'll be great xD

Soma: Only if it comes to that...*Blinks* then why does he look at me like that?

I'm sure! xD Our character have to take ore crap from their owners than other characters.

Haha! It's okay xD We no box.

Hijiinx's Bae

Generous Lover

9,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Vertiginous Apothecary

....Can I have him? I-.... Soma, I want him! *Makes distressed dolphin noises*

Soma:...Okay...?
Cheru: I'm sorry, Soma's not exciting at all, don't mind him. I'll trade you

Dedicated Smoker

Kiyorimi

Lucky! the only out of country trip I've had is to Canada. And that was just for a few minuets.
Sabishi: *grimaces* I will try to be less cute if it will stopping you from doing that again. -.-

Sabishi: *sniffs the catnip and drapes himself all over Matthiue* Most people would not like it if I invaded their personal bubble like this. *blushes* You'll forgive me if i get to out of control, right? *nuzzles his shoulder and bats at his hand holding the catnip*

Well then I'll take that as a good omen! And I meant I didnt make it before Yuki's internet pooped out. If I had then I could post in the thread sooner.

Hyper Pegasus
Thank you! everyone has been wonderful. All my worrying has been for not!

Also I would like to inform everyone I'm sorry in advance for my slowness. Im currently using my ipad since my computer crashed.

Dedicated Smoker

iCheru

Yes and they do make life interesting.
Sabishi:*blushes* Thank you Cheru-chan

Sabishi*fakes a gasps and covers his moth in mock shock* Then how do you ever live with yourself?

Sabishi be nice, not everyone can handle you.

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

LOL, every time I was going to post this reply people kept quoting me so it took me a while to get all of this ready! >w<

Hyper Pegasus

OMG THERE ARE SO MANY CUTIES NOW. We got Nathaniel and Sabishi in our presence and I'm just frolicking around, throwing flowers and ponies and rainbows and sparkles in the air because DANG, they're all too cute for us! xDD Well, maybe a little, I don't know yet! There are A LOT of folks to choose from Matty-Cakes! PICK A BOY ANY BOY. xDDD Aww shucks, you're too sweet like sugar Pegzy! Matthieu had some good genes put into his fetus. LOLOLOL.

THEY BETTER NOT. D< And oh! I guess you haven't seen the Vine! Well, here's the link for it! What has our society come to? *le sighs* Books tire me out because some are really, really boring and I'm just—Zzzzzz. Yes I do write literate when I can! You can check out my post history for Luka! He's a character that I'm roleplaying in for The Timer! Hariku (the owner) expects literate out of us and it's my first time joining a really literate RP, so I decided to see if I can handle it! Seriously, those posts take me an hour or two to complete! Dx But it's worth it! And if you're familiar with fanfiction, then I do occasionally write those too! I haven't done any in a while though... >w< I don't know, I love writing, hate reading, period. xDDDD rofl

Oh, I see what you mean... =/ That stinks. But hey, at the dog park, the doggies are susceptible to doggy-borne diseases/illnesses! ^^ So, your beloved canines are away from those! biggrin Aww, is Rocko okay?? :O *Matthieu chews bones happily* You spoil him, Pegzy. xDDDD <3 I wish you luck in the dancing Pegz! :3

*hugs back* Well, I've seen Maroon 5, Boyfriend (the one in the MV), and B.A.P recently! ^^ so far I've only been to those 3 concerts~ *smiles* How 'bout you? Have you been to any concerts?

Matty-Cakes: *lays next to Eli* Nope, not at all~ *happy happy*

LOLOL that's horrible! XDD Poor Eli! O_O NOOOOOO!!!!! *runs but trips over a tree root* ... darn. *raises hands up* I surrender. v.v

Vertiginous Apothecary

Aww! I hope it gets better soon! D; Haha throw Nathaniel to the sharks~ >DD We'll probably douse him in affection because we're suckers for cuties! xDD

iCheru

YES, PRECISELY THAT VIDEO. <3 <3 <3 Aww! Soma can be the visual he got the drop-dead cutest looks evvvaaaarrrrr!!!!

Matty-Cakes: Great. UH, uh...?! Please, now that you've reminded my nose, it's gonna... gonna—achoo! React. *scrambles away*
Kiyo: Karma's a butt, huh Matthieu?
Matty-Cakes: Shut up—achoo! Can I have my allergy medicine Kiyoooo? T^T

Warped Mumble

I guess that's lucky! xD Psh, you can still say, "I BREATHED CANADIAN AIR!" LOL. Sabishi, you trying to act less cute is just... cute! Ugh, stahpppp~~ ;3 *scratches Sabishi's ear*

Matty-Cakes: Uhhh.... >///< Is this what y-you meant?! A-and um, no! Not at all! I generally have the same reaction when you scratch my head! ^///^ *waves catnip around*

Oh! Jeez, I've misinterpreted again! Dx It's late where I am, more like early, early in the morning, so my brain is starting to run out of juice! >w< Hey! iCheru and Little Broken D0ll has sent in their profiles and still are pending, so we just allowed them to post on the main thread! ^^

Dedicated Smoker

Kiyorimi

Lol I think they put something in their air cause it was defiantly better than the smog around the city Im in now.
Sabishi: *instantly becomes pudding in Kiyo's hands and purrs rather loudly*

Sabishi: *follows his hand and meows* Hai! *runs his hands down Matthieu's arms trying to get the catnip* You know your'e being a meanie! *fake pouts and rests his forehead on his*

Yes but do you think Yuki would mind. I dont wanna step on anyones toes, like a certain faun we all know lol

Hijiinx's Bae

Generous Lover

9,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Warped Mumble

What are some things you like?

Soma: *Stretches and rests in tree, not responding, doesn't feel like he's obligated to respond to goading from someone younger than him*
Cheru: *Sighs* well at least Sabishi's cute. He'll make tons of friends, unlike Soma > <

Kiyorimi

I want to see a k-pop concert at least once > < I have to see SHINee before the disband if that every happens ;;;;;; Soma:...Hmph.*Satisfied with Kiyo's compliments*

Soma:...*Follows and drapes arms around from behind* Your nose is as slow as it's owner.I'm sorry(not sorry) that you're allergic.*Holding on to* You asked if I could shift...
Cheru:...Well..it's safe to say that at least Soma doesn't hate him xD;;;

Tipsy Strawberry

Vertiginous Apothecary

Ahhh, I look forward to seeing it! >w<!!!! Hahah, I know what you mean by not doing much in the summer... >3> DOES HE?!?! I MUST HUG THIS MAN RIGHT THIS INSTANT. *Grabby hands*

Opening the channels to the Panama Canal seems more realistic. We need to get them gates closed. >I Why aren't they giving you clear details??

iCheru

*Flops overdramatically upon the Cheru* Oh! That reminds me! Is it all right if we call you Cheru? Or is there another nickname you'd prefer? It just occurred to me I've been calling you that all this time, but never really double-checked with you... also, how goes the arting?

....that... that sounds magnificent. ;A; Can you... just imagine sleeping with that many corgis!! No, I can't, my heart... it hurts from how cute that is... oww... owww... pain-induced cute... ;A;

Eli: ^^; I'm pretty sure we can resolve issues with something other than violence... and uh, I'm not sure... I don't think Emile is a harmful sort of guy, though. A bit intrusive, but harmless.

Phew!! Also, I will give a proper reply tomorrow. I'm staring at a blank screen, but that's about the extent of creativity happening.

Warped Mumble

That's wonderful!!! <3 I'm really happy to hear that. ^^ Aren't these guys the best? *Cuddles all around*

Hahah, you're fine hun~ : )

Eli: THE FOOT THING WAS AN ACCIDENT. ;A;!!!!!!

Eli, stop eavesdropping that's rude.

Kiyorimi

We're trying to keep you up all night, it's why we keep quoting you. ;D

Can't we just... I dunno, hug them all and roll around in a cutie-pile? ;A; Is that a thing??? Wait, there was and now there isn't?! So confused...!! @A@ Hahah, have fun settling on just one cutie there, Matty-Cakes! Wouldn't want to be in your shoes. Pshaw, I ain't sweet I'm sour~ Indeed he did! After all, he is your brain-child. ;D

THEY SHAN'T. No, I haven't... you know... that summarizes a lot of my family get-togethers... xD Society has come to an odd fascination with shovels now, it appears. Oohh, gotcha. Wish I could give you my compulsive reading! I can't sleep if there's something to read! Ah, thank you! Yes! I'll probably check it out a bit in the morning. Err, that's not too weird, is it? Me reading your character in a different RP...? It's good that the effort is worth it, though! Aha~? What kind of fanfiction?! Eh? Why not? Hey, there's nothing wrong with that!!

ARE THEY REALLY?! I had no idea... is it common or rare?? I guess no matter where you take your puppies to run, there's always something... oh yeah, he's fine. Can't say the same for the possum. =/ We try to not let Rocko out in the middle of the night anymore because of that. We knew possums were around here, but they always left our backyard alone because it smells like dog? But I guess that one just had to be a rebel...
But he's so precious, how can I not spoil him?! >w< Oh! Matty-Cakes! YOU MUST TRY S'MORES.

You've been to three?! Ahh, that's awesome!! Are they expensive??? Hahah, I love the so far~ What band do you want to see in concert most? Uhhh.. I went to one long, long ago... in a galaxy far, far away~

Eli: *Laughs* Hey, have you ever played hoof-.... I mean, foot... or...?? Soccer! Yeah. Soccer?

But his misfortune is so funny... xD And yay!! *Plops on* Ohoho, I have captured you~ *blops Pokeball on your head* I got a Kiyo-chuu >w<

Dedicated Smoker

iCheru

FOOD!! lol and books. I love getting lost in the different worlds of my authors. *sighs* and male leads are alway nice lol I dont care what anyone says I'll always be on team Jacob!

Sabishi:*get a little ticked off thatbhe is being ignored* Dont ignore me Mr. Bigglesworth
Yea something tells me Soma-senpai hasn't seen any Austin Powers movie.

Yes but he has kind of a temper when things dont go his way.

Hijiinx's Bae

Generous Lover

9,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hyper Pegasus

*Hugs and rolls!* I don't mind at all! It's what nearly everyone calls me. Even my friends off the internet xD If I wanted different, I would've told you long time ago.~ Cheru ish fine. I actually prefer it.
Ah it comes and goes. I'll practice coloring sometimes and doodle a bit. I need to lineart how to lineart better orz I'm terrible with drawing on a tablet.

It's my dreeeeaaammmm. And the'll sleep with me and fluff everywhere. My own tribe of corgis. You need a tribe too! Then we can send be allies! xD

Soma: I only use violence if I need to....If he is not violent, then I won't harm him...

It's okay! Take your time! xD

Warped Mumble

I LOVE FOOD TOO! What's your favorite kind? I eat just about everything! Team Jacob? You mean Twilight? I never read it orz. I'm more of a...Rick Riordan, Stephen King, Spencer Quinn, and Agatha Christie kind of person myself xD

LOLLLL SABISHI IS MY NEW FAVORITE xD MR.BIGGLESWORTH
Soma: *No change*

He's so cute xD You know what I do to irk him? I call him pretty.
Soma: *Ears twitch*

Dedicated Smoker

Hyper Pegasus

lol yep! they know how to make everyone welcome

Sabishi: You dont have to tell me something I already know
*sighs* Pegzy was not talking about you Sabishi
Sabishi: But I am fine! A fine feline!*winks*

lol calm down Eli-sempai I was just kidding.
Sabishi: Soma's feeling is in his head anyways. I'm sure you didn't do any damage.

iCheru

lol all kinds! the only foods I will not eat is sushi. Its such a waste too cause everytime I see it I think How could anything this cute not taste great. T.T but my taste buds think other wise. Ahh I have only heard of King. Though my newest fave author is Anna Katmore. she did a retelling of Neverland that was really cute.

Sabishi: *grins evilly* Oh so Mr. Bigglesworth doesn't like to be called a pretty, fluffy kitty? Oh I know I could sing him his most favorite song! Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr!
Kiyorimi

I wish I could say that //jealous jealous

Yes eventually! XD

Flo: gnaw on bones? Are they really that strong?? Heeeey how big are you in wolf form..? I never seen a lycan shift before but I heard they get big~

iCheru

The stupidest of children we all are xD

Flo:..Oh! So I can kiss you...?

Yup, I swear when he lashes Flo would be quick to jump to that and be all like "Yay food! I got this!"

Hyper Pegasus

Flo: //studies dictionary. I think I understand... Sorry, I don't understand Earthen humour at all..

Lol you got a point, Eli is ill-equipped for the love talk xD

Lol I can't wait either, a lot of them are going in blind with this, it'll be hilarious.

I DISAPPEAR FROM OOC FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND THERE IS NEW PEOPLE, WUT.

Warped Mumble

Greetings! I'm D0lly and I'm playing Florian, the naïve angel~
Looking forward to interacting with you~

Vertiginous Apothecary

Ahoy!
I'm Dolly and I'm playing Florian an angel as well~
Two angels now and a human/angel! Does this make it two and a half men angels? //shots for stupid pun.
It'll be great, I feel like we should plot some potential angel knowledge/secret >.>

Tipsy Strawberry

iCheru

Okay, good!! n-n I'm glad to read that! If it isn't too nosy, where does Cheru come from? o.o
Have you drawn anything new~? :3 Hmm. For lineart, do you have Sai? If so, try adjusting the Smoothing for the pen tool to I think it's S-7. The line slows a bit, and it helps me a lot (I have really shaky hands, it just makes the whole process easier for me).

Aauuggghhh, when that happens take pictures ;w; That'll be the world's most presh picture. Yes!! A tribe... of water dragons, corgis, boxers, cocker spaniels, ragdolls, ferrets, goats, PIGMY GOATS.
Sorryanimals

Eli: *Relieved sigh* Thank you. So... how exactly do you climb trees...? It looks easy, but it's... not. For me, I mean.

*TAKES FOREVER* Naw girl, just joking, I replied. <3

Warped Mumble

These guys are such sweeties ;w; You're going to love them. It's impossible not to.

Hahah, glad to see someone with a healthy ego... XD <3
Now now girls, you're both pretty fine.

Eli: *Sputters* S-senpai...?? Doesn't that mean upperclassman or something...? Are in we class together? *Looks at Sabishi* N-no, I'm pretty sure Soma has feeling in his feet, too...

Little Broken D0ll

Eli: Don't be sorry. You're here to learn, right? If you ever have any questions, I'll be more than happy to try and answer them for you. *Smiles at*
You're going to regret making that offer Eli... I can feel it...
Pffftt, that kid (GOAT PUN) would confuse people more than help them trying to explain love. I can see it now.
"Love is... you see... uh... cake."

Cripes when that happens I'm going to transform into goop, can you imagine all the awkward little presh babes? ;w; Ohmygoodness.

THAT'S HOW WE ROLL IN THE 'WOOD. ROSEWOOD, THAT IS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff