Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hate orange juice so I wouldn't know. XD The stuff makes me gag. Too bitter. Yet I like coffee (weird, I know).

@inn0cence:
Ahahahaha, Hiro probably won't mind at all. He's a pretty "go with the flow" kind of guy for the most part.
...Why do I picture Nico wanting Hiro to pose for him in nothing but an apron? *has read too much manga*
I'm terrible. ^.^ But I love it.

Itz_turtle's Wife

Dangerous Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Hellooo~ I want to join this RP, but Im in Mexico and only have my phone to post off of. Is that okay? I'll be in California in 1 week or so. There I will be able to post off my computer.

The only problem using a phone is that I cant see how big or small my picture are. If posted...Also I can't see how long I'm writing but I'll do my best to write more then a couple pharagraphs.

Itz_turtle's Wife

Dangerous Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Hellooo~ I want to join this RP, but Im in Mexico and only have my phone to post off of. Is that okay? I'll be in California in 1 week or so. There I will be able to post off my computer.

The only problem using a phone is that I cant see how big or small my picture are. If posted...Also I can't see how long I'm writing but I'll do my best to write more then a couple pharagraphs.
Umm, I should probably mention...

AS OF RIGHT NOW:

All rooms are slightly taken. I'm waiting on a few to see if they will fix up their profile application they sent in so I can accept them. But if they do not reply in a few days, I will open it up again. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
@inn0cence;;

ohhhh darn!
i hope they fix em up quickly, just so everyone else isnt stuck waiting! emotion_sweatdrop
Hi guys. I play Adrik.
Just wondering if anyone wanted to plot something? ^ w ^
ROLEPLAY IS FULL!
Simplyd4rk

Sure, I'd be willing to plot. :3

I may or may not have spent a good two minutes mentally drooling over the image of your character... XD

And...YAY! ROLEPLAY IS FULL! ^.^

Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
that goes for me too!! if anyone wants to plot with kyo, then just hmu !
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Haha yes! I adore him <3

I need to re-read the profiles to figure out how Adrik would act towards him but he never turns down a bet and he owes a lot of people a lot of money. (guy is a shitty gambler.) I gotta figure out how to even start my post then I'll probably start to plot with ya once I read what the people that posted have post.
Simplyd4rk

Hahaha, is it sad that the first thing that ran through my head when I saw him was: "Uh huh, Hiro would so tap that." I'm terrible. XD

That's totally fine. ^.^ Take your time. Hiro's pretty much a sweetheart till someone ticks him off or insults him. He's got a few skeletons in his closet, though, which will come out later. *nod nod*
Uwah, I can finally get a post in.
I will have one up...in an hour or so, lol. Because I take forever to write up a post. (._.)
Ah, a sucky post. I'm sorry. DX
It's freaking cold in my room and my fingers are cold and stiff...
DX I will do a better one next time.
I thought your post was lovely. ^.^ Nico's dream made me chuckle a bit. I will wait for Alden to reply before I make another post. *nod nod*

Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
first post syndrome ;;; 0;;;
still... kyo being sassy and tired
do with him what you will emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff