Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll for gold

Gold for poll 1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

As the title reads. I'm lookin' to PLAY in a GOOD game. Recruit me or don't, it's all up to you. I type as descriptive as I see fit. I only put into a game, what I'm getting out, so if you suck, so will I^^ I roleplay realisticly. No gay, "I shoot him and he's dead!" No. No. There's a chance I can miss (Though most people refuse to admit it!) So... Wazzup?
I REFUSE (notice the caps lock there please^^), Refuse!! To play those lame "Boy traps girl" or "Little girl trapped in vampire mansion" Things.... Those are so LAME!! Anything related to those ('Cause I'm to lazy to type the rest), I REFUSE to play in. Otherwise let's see it^^

Eloquent Rogue

First of all would you join a semi-literate pokemon roleplay?
Secondly I agree with you on thos trap and trapped roleplays, they are lame.
Thirdly good luck.
Thing's I do allow in a good game (Keyword good)
Romance
Violence ('cause eventually you just gotta beat the crap outa somthin')
Cussing (If it's in good taste... I don't know how you'd get it there, but that's not my prblem)
I think I'm leaving some things out....
RoseRosa
Thirdly good luck.

I dunno.... Is it through PM? (I don't like group games, cause then I ALWAYS have top deal with crappy gamers... IN groups^^)
Shampoo~Luver
Thing's I do allow in a good game (Keyword good)
Romance
Violence ('cause eventually you just gotta beat the crap outa somthin')
Cussing (If it's in good taste... I don't know how you'd get it there, but that's not my prblem)
I think I'm leaving some things out....

(Oops... I shoulda specified))
When I said Romance... I didn't mean like, crazy hot sex man... None o' that crap. I don't really feel like gettin' reported.

Eloquent Rogue

Shampoo~Luver
RoseRosa
Thirdly good luck.

I dunno.... Is it through PM? (I don't like group games, cause then I ALWAYS have top deal with crappy gamers... IN groups^^)

Yes it is through PM's. I have a character profile and can think of a plot for your character.
RoseRosa
Shampoo~Luver
RoseRosa
Thirdly good luck.

Yes it is through PM's. I have a character profile and can think of a plot for your character.

Hehe... It's been so long since I played, talked about or even saw! Pokemon.... I'll give it a shot.^^
I'm not done lookin'... I'm tired of my other games (Like you don't even know!)
RoseRosa
Shampoo~Luver
RoseRosa
Thirdly good luck.

So PM me and we'll get started^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces