Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Genius

C C Lezar
IAmNerdE
Awesome :3
Let's plot.

I think Ezra would kinda think Snowstorm was weird at first, and maybe not really talk to her. But definitely not be mean to her because he is a really sweet guy.

YAY! Agreed!

That sounds perfect to me. Snowstorm will probably just assume he is a stupid and jerk and treat him as such, until she gets reason to think otherwise. So pretty much the way she treats everyone. XD

The thing is I am not sure what they would bond over. Unless he likes stars. :p

Haha, sounds good.
Hmmm, maybe he doesn't really know much about stars, but one night maybe he's out like looking up at the stars and she starts talking about them, maybe not even really to him? But then they kinda bond?

Anxious Cat

IAmNerdE
C C Lezar
IAmNerdE
Awesome :3
Let's plot.

I think Ezra would kinda think Snowstorm was weird at first, and maybe not really talk to her. But definitely not be mean to her because he is a really sweet guy.

YAY! Agreed!

That sounds perfect to me. Snowstorm will probably just assume he is a stupid and jerk and treat him as such, until she gets reason to think otherwise. So pretty much the way she treats everyone. XD

The thing is I am not sure what they would bond over. Unless he likes stars. :p

Haha, sounds good.
Hmmm, maybe he doesn't really know much about stars, but one night maybe he's out like looking up at the stars and she starts talking about them, maybe not even really to him? But then they kinda bond?

Yeah that could definitely happen. She looks up at the sky and starts mumbling to herself about them, naming them off and such. She is a bit of an odd ball ha ha. And she would happily entertain a conversation with anyone about the stars.

Friendly Genius

C C Lezar

Sounds good. :3
I'd like to get a few more people before we start posting. Know anyone that might wanna join?

Anxious Cat

IAmNerdE
C C Lezar

I'd like to get a few more people before we start posting. Know anyone that might wanna join?

That make sense. Sadly the only person I could think of is pretty busy lately. But I will suggest it all the same. Maybe recruiting? PMing people who look like they might fit the rp? Its gotten me into a few.

Friendly Genius

C C Lezar
IAmNerdE
C C Lezar

That make sense. Sadly the only person I could think of is pretty busy lately. But I will suggest it all the same. Maybe recruiting? PMing people who look like they might fit the rp? Its gotten me into a few.

I don't really know anyone to rp. I've been looking at people's search threads but they all just want onexones. I have a recruitment page. No one has posted in it though.

Anxious Cat

IAmNerdE
C C Lezar
IAmNerdE
C C Lezar

I don't really know anyone to rp. I've been looking at people's search threads but they all just want onexones. I have a recruitment page. No one has posted in it though.

We could try actively recruiting. It feels creepy but it sometimes works.

Friendly Genius

C C Lezar
IAmNerdE
C C Lezar
IAmNerdE
C C Lezar

Haha, okay. How do you mean?

Anxious Cat

IAmNerdE
C C Lezar
IAmNerdE
C C Lezar
IAmNerdE
C C Lezar

Haha, okay. How do you mean?

I mean looking through the forums for people who write well and sending them an invitation to apply. Several people have done it to me, and I always at least look into it.

If you want I can help

Friendly Genius

C C Lezar

I mean looking through the forums for people who write well and sending them an invitation to apply. Several people have done it to me, and I always at least look into it.

Ohhh, gotcha. Sounds like a plan. I think people have actually done that to me too.

Someone just posted in my recruiting thread, and I just posted in someones search thread. *fingers crossed*

Anxious Cat

IAmNerdE
C C Lezar

Ohhh, gotcha. Sounds like a plan. I think people have actually done that to me too.

Someone just posted in my recruiting thread, and I just posted in someones search thread. *fingers crossed*

Good! Hopefully people should start seeing us with our posts here too! ^w^

Friendly Genius

C C Lezar
IAmNerdE
C C Lezar

Yea, even though its in the OOC sub forum. XP

Anywhere you would like to take this road trip to? I'm gonna take requests from people on places to go.

Anxious Cat

IAmNerdE
C C Lezar
IAmNerdE
C C Lezar

Yea, even though its in the OOC sub forum. XP

Anywhere you would like to take this road trip to? I'm gonna take requests from people on places to go.

Oh I would love for them to stop for a night in Natural Bridges National Monument Utah, its one of the best places in the country for stargazing. smile

Friendly Genius

C C Lezar
IAmNerdE
C C Lezar

I think I need a place for nicknames in the profile, if I put it in I can just add it to yours.

Buuuut, not trying to be a pain...I was wondering if you could edit your reserve picture to just have your first and last name on it? I was trying to keep those really clean...if you don't feel like it it's totally cool, I don't wanna run you off! Haha

Friendly Genius

C C Lezar

Oh I would love for them to stop for a night in Natural Bridges National Monument Utah, its one of the best places in the country for stargazing. smile

Sounds awesome!
I think I'm gonna make a post in the main thread for stops we will make. :3
I've been to Utah but never to that monument, which seems dumb. Haha

I think I'm gonna take us all the way to either Maine or Florida, can't decide whether to go north or south. As Californians we're kinda used to sunny, beachy weather, so I was thinking north.

Anxious Cat

IAmNerdE
C C Lezar

Sounds awesome!
I think I'm gonna make a post in the main thread for stops we will make. :3
I've been to Utah but never to that monument, which seems dumb. Haha

I think I'm gonna take us all the way to either Maine or Florida, can't decide whether to go north or south. As Californians we're kinda used to sunny, beachy weather, so I was thinking north.

I drove the north way from Ohio to California, its not the greatest. I've heard that south is prettier, more things to see. But depending on the duration and expenses allowed for the trip, they could just make stops are really awesome places across the map, north and south.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff