Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
Not like their sanity levels are ticking time bombs or anything like that.

Naw, 'course not! What harm could god-like power in a bunch of teenagers and twenty-somethings possibly do!? Hahaha! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA~! Haha.

Ahem.
It's also not like their only anchor to sanity could be someone they absolutely despise and could do them nothing but harm when it comes to stabilizing their powers.

Nothing like that could EVER happen.

No, not a chance! I'm sure everything will turn out just fine! In no way will any officials have to be constantly prepared to hunt down and destroy sorcerers that succumb to madness. Never. Simply impossible!
Not like the Lino family made their fortunes slaughtering Sorcerers or anything under the pretense of "Preventing the Spread of the Madness"

Nope. most certainly not. Nor is it even remotely possible that the Tourney-master for the entire event has been left without a partner, and therefore is gradually become more vulnerable to the possibility of madness.

Morgaen Rose's Husband

Dapper Knight

A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior

Naw, 'course not! What harm could god-like power in a bunch of teenagers and twenty-somethings possibly do!? Hahaha! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA~! Haha.

Ahem.
It's also not like their only anchor to sanity could be someone they absolutely despise and could do them nothing but harm when it comes to stabilizing their powers.

No, not a chance! I'm sure everything will turn out just fine! In no way will any officials have to be constantly prepared to hunt down and destroy sorcerers that succumb to madness. Never. Simply impossible!
Not like the Lino family made their fortunes slaughtering Sorcerers or anything under the pretense of "Preventing the Spread of the Madness"

Nope. most certainly not. Nor is it even remotely possible that the Tourney-master for the entire event has been left without a partner, and therefore is gradually become more vulnerable to the possibility of madness.
Nothing a Zweihander through the Skull can't fix . XD

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior

Ahem.

But what if the Tourney-Master does have a knight, but they're tied up in their basement? I've always heard officials in high positions did many a strange thing...*whistles innocently*

Dapper Dabbler

Marcus Wonderland
A Happy Happenstance
kaliska-rayne
oh holy cow that's scary thought Marcus.

Anyone seen the girl playing Serena? I don't think I've seen her post. Maybe on vacation or doing school work or something?

Dunno. We've kinda been operating under the assumption that she isn't going to post...

Yup, but I've been hesitating to delete her profile, seeing how it's only been one day, yet we're somewhat ahead already too...not to mention we'd need another Sorcerer or Sorceress for her to be paired with as well.

Yeaaaaahp. Mind you, Bartholomew is going to need another knight at some point. But I wasn't planning on having that position filled until toward the end of the main storyline.

Dapper Dabbler

Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior

Ah, but you forget! He's no wishy-washy sparkle-fingers layabout! He's an exceptionally skilled swordsman on account of things that I have yet to reveal. He doesn't need magic to fight, it just means that he'll kick your butt a bit less quickly is all! Haha!

Morgaen Rose's Husband

Dapper Knight

A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior

Ah, but you forget! He's no wishy-washy sparkle-fingers layabout! He's an exceptionally skilled swordsman on account of things that I have yet to reveal. He doesn't need magic to fight, it just means that he'll kick your butt a bit less quickly is all! Haha!
He's a wishy-washy Sparkle-fingers layabout that gets bitches? Because if he is, then no amount of Zweihanders can solve that.

Dapper Dabbler

Marcus Wonderland
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior

But what if the Tourney-Master does have a knight, but they're tied up in their basement? I've always heard officials in high positions did many a strange thing...*whistles innocently*

Maybe, maybe... Perhaps there will be a surprise revelation of his knight at some point. Perhaps they're just undercover! Perhaps you're the knight! Admit it, I've got you now!

Dapper Dabbler

Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior

He's a wishy-washy Sparkle-fingers layabout that gets bitches? Because if he is, then no amount of Zweihanders can solve that.

He is Bartholomew. Ozmandus. Morgan. b***h be trippin' bitches. Word.

Morgaen Rose's Husband

Dapper Knight

A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior

A valiant Argument. But is Bartholomew a bad enough dude to see why Kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Dapper Dabbler

Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior

A valiant Argument. But is Bartholomew a bad enough dude to see why Kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

It's the delicious cinnamon swirls in every bite, duh. He can see that with only one eye!

Dapper Gekko

Marcus wanted me to tell you guys that he's going out for a bit and he'll be back later.

Morgaen Rose's Husband

Dapper Knight

A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior

It's the delicious cinnamon swirls in every bite, duh. He can see that with only one eye!

Randolfous has to be the biggest douchebag in the universe, this much I know.

Dapper Dabbler

Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior

Bro, you have no idea.

Dapper Dabbler

TinyDog
Marcus wanted me to tell you guys that he's going out for a bit and he'll be back later.

Alrighty! Sounds like a plan. I think I have about an hour and a half left before I'm out too.

Morgaen Rose's Husband

Dapper Knight

A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior
A Happy Happenstance
Zeig the dark warrior

Bro, you have no idea.
I like where this is going.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas