Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

kalel_watercurrent
Wonderful! ^_^

I'm planning on playing a sorcerer, but he's also an old (relative to the other characters) man. Just don't say that to his face!

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
A Happy Happenstance
I'm planning on playing a sorcerer, but he's also an old (relative to the other characters) man. Just don't say that to his face!

Oh goodie, I'm glad you said that. I was about to start the Rite of Magic speech once Kaliska posts, since everyone is there. However, I can wait for you if you want :3

Dapper Dabbler

Marcus Wonderland
A Happy Happenstance

Oh goodie, I'm glad you said that. I was about to start the Rite of Magic speech once Kaliska posts, since everyone is there. However, I can wait for you if you want :3

Thanks! I should probably mention that he's supposed to be the Tourney-master for the tournament at the end of the Rite. He could always be late though, if time is pressing. That does sort of seem like it would be in character for him.

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
A Happy Happenstance
Marcus Wonderland
A Happy Happenstance

Thanks! I should probably mention that he's supposed to be the Tourney-master for the tournament at the end of the Rite. He could always be late though, if time is pressing. That does sort of seem like it would be in character for him.

Oh my god...you probably just made my day. Would you mind doing the start of the Rite announcement? I can help, of course, if you want XD

Dapper Dabbler

Marcus Wonderland
A Happy Happenstance
Marcus Wonderland
A Happy Happenstance

Oh my god...you probably just made my day. Would you mind doing the start of the Rite announcement? I can help, of course, if you want XD

Abso- freakin'-lutely! I've just sent in my profile, so tell me what's what and let's hop to it!

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
A Happy Happenstance
Marcus Wonderland
A Happy Happenstance
Marcus Wonderland
A Happy Happenstance

Abso- freakin'-lutely! I've just sent in my profile, so tell me what's what and let's hop to it!

Will do, and you have made my day. I can now faint happily amongst the tulips~..they may not be as beautiful as roses, however, I don't want to brave their thrones xD

Dapper Dabbler

Marcus Wonderland
A Happy Happenstance
Marcus Wonderland
A Happy Happenstance
Marcus Wonderland
A Happy Happenstance

Will do, and you have made my day. I can now faint happily amongst the tulips~..they may not be as beautiful as roses, however, I don't want to brave their thrones xD

Ah, but here it's cherry blossom season, where the blooms are made all the more lovely as they dance fleetingly upon the wind!

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
A Happy Happenstance
Marcus Wonderland
A Happy Happenstance
Marcus Wonderland
A Happy Happenstance

Ah, but here it's cherry blossom season, where the blooms are made all the more lovely as they dance fleetingly upon the wind!

Oh clumsy me, I meant thorns, not thrones. Though, I do prefer the latter. And ah, cherry blossom season! What a fragrant season; though, I must confess, I find it to be quite a mess with all the petals strewn about.

Dapper Dabbler

Marcus Wonderland
A Happy Happenstance
Marcus Wonderland
A Happy Happenstance
Marcus Wonderland
A Happy Happenstance

Oh clumsy me, I meant thorns, not thrones. Though, I do prefer the latter. And ah, cherry blossom season! What a fragrant season; though, I must confess, I find it to be quite a mess with all the petals strewn about.

Ah, yes. I can be quite sad to see them piled up along the gutter and in puddles, but once the dry season gets here, and the wind picks up, it's really lovely to watch them swirl about.

Malevolent Genius

8,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Almost done with my profile. ^_^ Just need a song. I made a male sorcerer because it seemed there was a lot of female characters. XP

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
A Happy Happenstance
Marcus Wonderland

Ah, yes. I can be quite sad to see them piled up along the gutter and in puddles, but once the dry season gets here, and the wind picks up, it's really lovely to watch them swirl about.

Oh that does sound lovely; though I must admit I do have a bit of worry. If they've been lying around in gutters and puddles, wouldn't they be quite dirty? So in essence, wouldn't the wind be throwing around a bunch of mucky petals?

And yay, I can't wait to see your character as well Kalel!

Malevolent Genius

8,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sent! I feel good about this profile. I like the character a lot. Hope I get to play him. XP

Dapper Dabbler

Marcus Wonderland
A Happy Happenstance
Marcus Wonderland

Oh that does sound lovely; though I must admit I do have a bit of worry. If they've been lying around in gutters and puddles, wouldn't they be quite dirty? So in essence, wouldn't the wind be throwing around a bunch of mucky petals?

And yay, I can't wait to see your character as well Kalel!

Well, I wouldn't recommend sticking them in your mouth, no, but they look quite lovely. I imagine that it has something to do with plant oils or whatever on the petals.

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
A Happy Happenstance
Well, I wouldn't recommend sticking them in your mouth, no, but they look quite lovely. I imagine that it has something to do with plant oils or whatever on the petals.

I could accept that answer, haha. Though, I'd probably be in a tiff over it anyhow, especially if they were in a damp gutter and smacked against me. Nothing says instant shower time than gutter water to the face!

Dapper Dabbler

Marcus Wonderland
A Happy Happenstance

I could accept that answer, haha. Though, I'd probably be in a tiff over it anyhow, especially if they were in a damp gutter and smacked against me. Nothing says instant shower time than gutter water to the face!

Well, the wind wouldn't pick them up then. They don't really start blowing around until the whole place is bone-dry anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff