NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

I like you, you're random ^-^

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Just realized I still havent put her profile up. lol Lemme fix that...

L element's Significant Otter

Fuzzy Bear

Hehe, glad you like me. As for my dance, it is the dance of the sloth, so it shall last 3 hours and I would have only moved about 5 steps lol

Party Partier

Shattered Crown

As I answered a question on the matter, there is a distinctly defined difference in religions between the regions.

Would it be worth Mr Crown's effort to invest further into this idea & flesh out the various inner workings of these belief systems as well as deities and what not for us to mess around with and bring into the story in some form or fashion?

Or do you guys even care that much about it to begin with? I'm just bored and trying to get things done.

What if race specific religions were a thing as well.
I would love to see that unfold into the world.

Wheezing Lunatic

I hope it's okay to post here in the OOC thread as a complete stranger. If not, sorry!

Gotta say that amazing work with the RP's world building and everyone's writing all in all. It was a pleasure reading through the thread! Would definitely love to roleplay with you guys. After seeing the thread, rest of Barton Town is looking a lot like "how about no" to me right now. xD

Is there any preference of what manner of RPCs are needed at the moment? What I mean is that is there an overabundance of some races, genders, occupations etc in the verse or some roles desperately in need of fulfillment? I like to inquire how's a roleplay doing character-wise before drafting my character. But you guys look pretty well set up here. : )

(I'm babbling my head off again, aren't I?)

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Jealous Prince
Shattered Crown

As I answered a question on the matter, there is a distinctly defined difference in religions between the regions.

Would it be worth Mr Crown's effort to invest further into this idea & flesh out the various inner workings of these belief systems as well as deities and what not for us to mess around with and bring into the story in some form or fashion?

Or do you guys even care that much about it to begin with? I'm just bored and trying to get things done.

What if race specific religions were a thing as well.
I would love to see that unfold into the world.

Well like I said earlier -

Ebrosin's religion is very Human designed.

Alibel's religion has heavy influence from Dwarf beliefs but there is a mixture of Elf & Orc in as well.

I could try to work on Orc & Elf beliefs, but Giglavkan and Ren would have to be developed by their own RPerMakers. Somethign we could work on though.

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
The Rose of Orlais
I hope it's okay to post here in the OOC thread as a complete stranger. If not, sorry!

Gotta say that amazing work with the RP's world building and everyone's writing all in all. It was a pleasure reading through the thread! Would definitely love to roleplay with you guys. After seeing the thread, rest of Barton Town is looking a lot like "how about no" to me right now. xD

Is there any preference of what manner of RPCs are needed at the moment? What I mean is that is there an overabundance of some races, genders, occupations etc in the verse or some roles desperately in need of fulfillment? I like to inquire how's a roleplay doing character-wise before drafting my character. But you guys look pretty well set up here. : )

(I'm babbling my head off again, aren't I?)

Oh it's quite fine! Some people prefer the OOC to ask questions, some PMs... I try to be as lax as possible. Don't chat up without intent to join, but aside from that, we're cool. emotion_yatta

My apologies! I didn't get a notice until after I took an hour nap *which I jsut woke up from and feeling most refreshed right now*

Personally, let me say that your praise Honors me greatly. For that, I humbly bow and thank you for enjoying us. Now then, ON TO THE QUESTION!
Also, what is it about this RP that has impressed and attracted you so?

Honestly? I'd like to see some Royals.

Usually when I make a medieval RP that involves royals *very rare, I might add* they always fill up first so I kinda hedged my bets on that. Unfortunately it turns out no one wants to be royals this time. Perhaps my rant-rules drove them away..? I dunno. I feel like we have enough military and citizens for now, we need some real leaders that would be good in both peace time and war time (cause Generals are kinda stuck with thumbs up their butts if they aren't at war.)

In terms of a Person for Person, Alibel has 1 fewer person than Ebrosin unless you count the Noble b*****d of Willahelm, then they're on equal footing. So I'm not picky nor particular as to which side we add more onto since everyone's more or less balanced and even.

If you have any other questions, Do feel free to ask.
For now, I must come up with deity names themed by the region that inspired the country. (Which means I get to research the Tengrism beliefs of the ancient Mongols to tackle Alibel! YUSH! Then I'll probly look to the Celts or the Scotts and not English Christianity for Ebrosin.)

but before any of that I AM GETTING FOOD CAUSE I AM ******** HUNGRY. emotion_omnomnom

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
******** yeah I have cereal now.

PIGGYBACKING OFF THE COMMENT ABOUT REGIONS AND RELIGIONS I JUST REALIZED I DID A MAJOR DERP AND FORGOT TO PUT IN THE LIST OF RECOGNIZED / MAJOR CITY NAMES.

FOR THAT I APOLOGIZE. It has been lost to the annals of Internet Law, but I will reforge it sometime soon (within the next few hours now that I'm all peppy and baws like again) and it will be up!

And if that's alright I'd like to ask the same question I asked the Rose to the rest of you -

This is the first RP I've had that's been this insanely popular since a Guild War (not related to the game) RP that I made back in '05 or so. While I'm not exactly COMPLAINING... I would like to know what it is or what it was that impressed and intrigued and attracted you guys so, so if you have anything definitive and noticable that you feel worth saying was part of the factor, please let me know so.

This is the list of people in this RP so far -
L element, Cassiel Socks, Jealous Prince, ADAMANT_VALOR, DraumrOrum, Shattered Crown, Teaffee, obsidiankatana, Eronoc, NerdyArcher.

There is a potential of 3 more people. Since two have only contacted me through PMs, I will not list them. One of these people is Rose.

This puts us at a good 10-13 persons. Does that seem like an excessive amount and should I consider us closed for now? Or do you people wanna see how big a group we can get?

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

I'm depressed, I wanna post but can't cuz running errands crying

And as for how big we think it should get Crown, I'm thinking not too big otherwise it'll be difficult to keep up with ^^

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
DraumrOrum

And as for how big we think it should get Crown, I'm thinking not too big otherwise it'll be difficult to keep up with ^^

Well how big is "too big" though? lol

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

Shattered Crown
DraumrOrum

cat_stare You're a real smartass you know that Crown? XD

I would have to say not more than thirty-fourty people cuz after that it's difficult to keep track of where everyone is and what alls going on.

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
DraumrOrum
Shattered Crown
DraumrOrum

cat_stare You're a real smartass you know that Crown? XD

I would have to say not more than thirty-fourty people cuz after that it's difficult to keep track of where everyone is and what alls going on.

But you love the smart-assery.
Otherwise you'd of dropped me like a hot potato a long time ago.

Damn. 34 RPers. O_o

Wheezing Lunatic

To answer your question: what attracted me the most in this RP is really how well and sensibly it's been set up. The rules were clear and well justified. I'll write up a royal's profile later tonight (Finnish timezone aw yes) since I'm writing this very message by a campfire. And somehow there's a mobile network here. xD

L element's Significant Otter

Fuzzy Bear

34 is not enough! WE NEED ALL THE RPERS! ALL OF THEM I SAY! -claps claps- So it has been written, so it shall be done!

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
The Rose of Orlais
To answer your question: what attracted me the most in this RP is really how well and sensibly it's been set up. The rules were clear and well justified. I'll write up a royal's profile later tonight (Finnish timezone aw yes) since I'm writing this very message by a campfire. And somehow there's a mobile network here. xD

FINLAND YOU SAY!?

You have no idea how envious I am of you. Q A Q

YUSH! MY METHODS OF LOGIC MAKE SENSE TO SOMEONE ELSE crying

Cassiel Socks

Not gunna lie. Every time I see the first part of your username, I think of an angel from a webcomic I used to read.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff