Welcome to Gaia! ::

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

I told you it would be a hit Crown! I'm psychic like that!.... or is is psycho? Not sure, I always get those two confused ^^
Whaaaaa. I hate waiting for someone to get on. Im so excited for this RP but I need Adamant to be on! crying

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
NerdyArcher
Whaaaaa. I hate waiting for someone to get on. Im so excited for this RP but I need Adamant to be on! crying

Yeah, Adamant was a derp and tried to outlast me in an endurance test of no sleeping.
He'll probly be on shortly, considering he passed out at bout 9-10 AM and it's 11 PM now. lol

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

Adamant should really know better than that by now... cat_sweatdrop

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
49 hours without sleep. Come at me bros.

I would continue but unfortunately I have Uni tomorrow so I kinda need to get some sleep for that so

I WILL SEE YOU ALL, My loyal subjects, On the Morrow!

And maybe I'll have a good intro for the cannibal.
Shattered Crown
NerdyArcher

Yeah, Adamant was a derp and tried to outlast me in an endurance test of no sleeping.
He'll probly be on shortly, considering he passed out at bout 9-10 AM and it's 11 PM now. lol

Where are you? Its 9:30 for me, In California.

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
NerdyArcher
Shattered Crown
NerdyArcher

Where are you? Its 9:30 for me, In California.

Texas.

Magical Sex Symbol

I saw this and I jumped for joy, finally able to use my little evelyn! Other then that, jeeze crown 49 hours? The longest I stayed up was 48.55 because I got five minutes of sleep before I went to a con.

I only know this because everyone made fun of me for I snored.

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
The longest I've gone without sleep?
February, 2013.
Across the entire month I only got 10 hours of sleep.

Ugghhh

Sad part is for this RP I had TOO MANY options on who I could have used... annnnnd great, everyone over here in this household is angry and yelling.
You know what's fun? Waking up and feeling like poop. sad I guess it's allergies. But then I made the mistake of taking an allegra without eating, so I've been nauseous as hell all day. And I have to work in like three hours. Oiy. sad

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
-pokes Nerdy- I'm sorry to hear that sir.

In other news I went from horribly stressed to amazingly relieved in a day so now that all the loads are off my shoulders I can stop being a cranky b*****d.

Cassiel Socks's Spouse

O.G. Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Hello all!

Should have my first character profile up shortly. I hope to roleplay amongst you all soon. ^^

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Oh my lambda I am so bloody exhausted... @_@

Party Partier

Finally an rp that isn't an arranged marriage plot or all about making characters hook up.

and world building! I love the world building. I'm reading through the profiles right now,

I wanted to ask though, What is the Ren species exactly?
I want to ask if they're basically this universes version of werewolves but the way you described them as being mistaken for that, makes me think differently.

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Jealous Prince
Finally an rp that isn't an arranged marriage plot or all about making characters hook up.

and world building! I love the world building. I'm reading through the profiles right now,

I wanted to ask though, What is the Ren species exactly?
I want to ask if they're basically this universes version of werewolves but the way you described them as being mistaken for that, makes me think differently.

Glad to hear someone else is fed up of that kind of bullshit. emotion_yatta
(Personally, I can't stand a lot of romance, so I don't make it a major point.)

YES. WORLD BUILDING. World Building provides ample opportunity for more fun side stories to be spawned. emotion_dowant

MY APOLOGIES!
I didn't receive a notice about this thread receiving new posts and completely missed it.
I promise, good sir or madame, I am never this slow to respond SO WITH THIS IN MIND - I will let Valor take over the describing of the Ren because it's his species.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff