Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cat

Smashy Face
Please, I'm as lame as lame can be. I think I'd know what lame is.
Aren't we all trying to make it in this harsh world? Especially if you're a student unless you're a rich student.
Subcultureception!

Still. His one wing is bigger than the two of her own combined.
And with our powers combined, we are Captain Planet!
Darn those reasons! /shakes fist/

Aww. Poor baby can't fly. ;^;
Get some fresh air, griffin! Let yourself a new wing, too!
Heh, if you think it's a good idea she came across one or two of this unofficially translated books, that's fine with me. Getting his name out there in Equestria. She'd be like, "Unofficial translated books aren't illegal, are they? I don't want to be sent into the Evertfree Forest! DX" Paranoid little thing.
That's precious. I shall make it a thing just to make the baby ecstatic. He's not gonna be a ghost.
Nova would love it if he was interested in her predictions, too. Anyone, really.

I also managed to get a post layout woop woop.

yah rich students are like the independent duchesses of students
uhhhgg wish i could b an independent duchess
don't need no man in my life

he doesn't mind having a disability. xD
he can still sort of use his wing to descend from places and break his fall; he'd probably be slightly jealous that she could actually fly tho. OTL
yah and it's fine if she's somehow managed to read one or two of his books. xD he wouldn't mind if they technically weren't "legal" copies--i mean, how would she even know, right? he would just be so happy someone's reading his work. ;o;

o and if your character ever needs renovations to her house or wuhtever, then my carpenter would... probably break into her house and just do them while she's away somewhere.
fsshhh
like come home and suddenly your house has another story. xD

nice~ c:
and i managed to do nothing at all!! :D
look at me i'm so efficient
like a factory
where all i do is mass-produce broken promises. OTL

Anxious Gawker

i wish pokemon was real

I wish I could be an independent anything. cx
I do have a job, but I'm relying on the bank, my family, and the government to help me pay for school and all my necessities so I remain alive. Such is life for a student.
Don't need no human in my life.

Poor dears. One has only one wing and the other has to flap their wings like a hummingbird to get anywhere.
At least he can get some use out of his wing. That's good, right? Right... guys?
Nova is a pirate! Banish her to the moon for pirating books!

Hehe. Hey, another story to her house would be a good thing. It would mean she is that much closer to the stars. Just don't break any of her astrology stuff or she might freak out and cry.
Nova might need a new room or story at some point anyway to store all her maps.
I freaking love Able. She is such a beast. An amazing character, omg!

Ha! I monopolize the broken promises industry!
I'll try to post soon, but that might be a broken promise again.
If you need help recruiting people, I can give you a hand. I'm on break right now, so I have some time on my hands.
HUFF I AM SO WANTING TO JOIN THIS

Anxious Gawker

By the Mile

I saw what you did.
Don't think I didn't.
emotion_dowant
Smashy Face

I didn't just stalk everyone in this role play. ouo Water you talking about?

I'm not totally in love with your character concept (and all the characters in this role play for that matter). Astrologist huff.
*breathes heavily* OAO

Anxious Gawker

By the Mile

I didn't say anything about stalking. emotion_awesome
I'm not talking about water. I'm drinking it. /pours over face/

The stars, the moon, the sun. Just, all the stars.
Nova the secret Princess Luna fangirl.
...Uuumm...
I think Nova needs to get herself a bodyguard... and a restraining order.
/locks her in the basement/
Smashy Face

Good. GOOD. Because no one is stalking here. *hides binoculars and camera* ;0;
huff water.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

omg Nova sounds so cool whyyyyy is she so cool?
nova: the only one waiting with fan mail on nightmare night
HUFF I swear I'm not creepily lurking why are you locking her away omg. *watches you*

These bubs are the characters I sent in. Hopefully they get accepted. ;0; They're triplets. Two girls & one boy. I actually wanted to name Verity, Vanity.

Anxious Gawker

By the Mile

Nope. Absolutely no stalking at all. /scoots in front of surveillance camera/

/water explodes/
!!
Huh... I knew I shouldn't have bought water from that Discord look-a-like salesman.

Nova is far from cool. She is a little derpy butt awkward bb who does crazy things around town to prevent or assist predictions, but I love her.
While everyone was cowering on Nightmare Night from Luna, Nova was off screen screaming her little fangirl head off in the distance and bouncing on her heels with her little wings flapping like crazy.

Luna: Do you want to see the moon rise?
Nova: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! *^* Oh... I mean... certainly, your highness.

Quit watching meeeeh! I am armed with donuts!

Oooh! We should totally plot hehe "plot" if you get accepted.
Does characters, doe.
Smashy Face

I just have to say first and foremost that you made me cry with that video. Omg I saw that for the first time right now and I started crying. That is legitimately the biggest hit you in the feels mlp video I've ever seen. *sobs* Even sadder than whenever Pinkie's hair deflates.

HUFF. Discord is not to be trusted. Y'know unless he is bound by the power of friendship. HUFF. Okay are you all caught up with the seasons? I can't wait for season 5. They moved it from the hub to discovery family and I'm waiting for the date it comes to change from spring 2015 to an actual date. Discord in the season 4 finale my heart couldn't take it at first.

HUFF HUFF I AM JUST PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE CRUSADERS TO GET THEIR CUTIE MARKS. I don't care if it takes 84 years. I kind of think I can imagine what their futures will be? Did you ever see that episode where they're all doing their own stuff? Like scoot with her scooter ;0; And sweetie belle was the bomb diggity at singing then too.

HUFF BUT THAT IS WHAT MAKES HER SO COOL. How many ponies do you know that can make predictions and read the stars. huff. You should love her because she is totally marvelous ;0; FLAPPING HER LITTLE WINGS THE VISUALS I CAN SEE IT. speaking of little wings, if the triplets do get accepted verity has little wings too. ;0; they could be little wing friends. verity can't fly at all though so she'd just be like "wait! come back!!"

I have hot chocolate for those donuts.

I hope they are accepted so we can plot ;0; plot huff i see what you did there I see you gurl. I see you.
Such randomness in the OOC today. xd

Anxious Gawker

By the Mile

I don't wanna go outside anymore. I just wanna curl up under my blankets with my laptop and surf the Webz. ;3;

Score! I managed to make someone cry with that video! I cried like a baby when I first saw it. Thank goodness nobody was around to see me. That would have been embarrassing. Pinkie's hair deflating is some sad shit. Ever heard Lullaby for a Princess or Reminiscence?
Here is something a bit more lighthearted. My friend showed it to me a while ago.

B-but, Discord is so cool. Look at all that chaos! It makes things interesting! ;3;
I am all caught up with the seasons, yes. Don't mind me curling up in a ball on the floor as I await the newest season. Discord in the finale was amazing. Then again, he is always a boss. I don't ship Discordia, but hnnnng!

I think it's kind of obvious what the CMC's destinies will be, but I am so looking forward to actually seeing them get their cutie marks. I hope it happens. I think I will cry buckets.

Oh, c'mon! You're giving Nova too much credit. She's a big awkward. cx I love her because she is my brain bb and I love all my baes no matter how bad. ;3;
Nova flapping her wings is some cute ass shit, yo!
I also see the triplets got accepted.., perfect! > : D I haven't been stalking, nope...
Aww, Verity is so cute looking. Look at them wings. They're so pretty! You're going to make Nova self-conscious with her plain black ones.
Nova can do her best to try and take Verity for a ride. She'd have to flap her wings twice as hard. cx

/throws donuts/
HAVE AT THEE!!

What? I didn't do anything? emotion_awesome
Finish your characters so we can plot! No pressure.

Haruhi000777

Sorry, but I'm not sorry for the randomness.
emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome
No worries, randomness is fun. XD

Cat

Smashy Face
i wish pokemon was real

I wish I could be an independent anything. cx
I do have a job, but I'm relying on the bank, my family, and the government to help me pay for school and all my necessities so I remain alive. Such is life for a student.
Don't need no human in my life.

Poor dears. One has only one wing and the other has to flap their wings like a hummingbird to get anywhere.
At least he can get some use out of his wing. That's good, right? Right... guys?
Nova is a pirate! Banish her to the moon for pirating books!

Hehe. Hey, another story to her house would be a good thing. It would mean she is that much closer to the stars. Just don't break any of her astrology stuff or she might freak out and cry.
Nova might need a new room or story at some point anyway to store all her maps.
I freaking love Able. She is such a beast. An amazing character, omg!

Ha! I monopolize the broken promises industry!
I'll try to post soon, but that might be a broken promise again.
If you need help recruiting people, I can give you a hand. I'm on break right now, so I have some time on my hands.

bah
don't need no life in my life
//basks in all my bitterness and wrinkles =w=

jk
ded rightnow come back later ok x.x

bawwwhh book pirate. xD
no nova, u cannot go to the moon~~ u are a blessing on this world. ;o;

ahaha ty, planning to do like a dual-post tonight, if i can, with like able and sigrid. xD
NOVA IS THE ONLY STAR. :D
lol she's so adorbs.

o if you'd like you can help, but only if you have time~ c:
i made this recruit thread
that i've been neglecting gloriously. xD

anddd...

wahmbulance FRIVOLOUS SUPERFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT wahmbulance

the character roster on the ic thread was starting to look a bit crowded, so i adjusted it:
BAM
the alignment is adjusted to suit most monitor sizes, but if it looks wonky on anyone's monitor then i apologize.

ALSO ACTUAL SERIOUS ANNOUNCEMENT:

i hope no one's feeling antsy about posting~~
take as much time as you need to post, okay. c:
this rp is supposed to be laid back, so you can post as frequently or as sparsely as you like!!
and please never feel pressured to post. OTL

Anxious Gawker

Haruhi000777

It certainly is!
/pulls bouquet out of mouth/

i wish pokemon was real

B-But! If you have no life in your life, then you're going to die!
I command you live! Don't leave me!
We need you to keep this role play going. cx

Come back now! gonk

Why do I suddenly imagine Nova in a pirate hat, an eye patch, and instead of a peg leg, she has a peg wing? cx
Gosh. It's kinda embarrassing how people are receiving my character so well. I think I'm going to die. ;3;

I started on a post for Nova. I can't string words together as well as you do, but, eh, it gets the point across. I was never very good at creative writing. I even had to ask someone to make my post layout because all of mine looked meh. cx
B-But if there was only one star in the sky, Nova would be sad. cx
If I could draw, I'd draw a chibi Nova just for added adorbs.

I'll certainly help. I'll even make a second thread in another forum just so chances are doubled.

Ooooh! The new character rooster looks amazing! I love the colors you picked for Nova! *^*

Cat

Smashy Face
Haruhi000777

It certainly is!
/pulls bouquet out of mouth/

i wish pokemon was real

B-But! If you have no life in your life, then you're going to die!
I command you live! Don't leave me!
We need you to keep this role play going. cx

Come back now! gonk

Why do I suddenly imagine Nova in a pirate hat, an eye patch, and instead of a peg leg, she has a peg wing? cx
Gosh. It's kinda embarrassing how people are receiving my character so well. I think I'm going to die. ;3;

I started on a post for Nova. I can't string words together as well as you do, but, eh, it gets the point across. I was never very good at creative writing. I even had to ask someone to make my post layout because all of mine looked meh. cx
B-But if there was only one star in the sky, Nova would be sad. cx
If I could draw, I'd draw a chibi Nova just for added adorbs.

I'll certainly help. I'll even make a second thread in another forum just so chances are doubled.

Ooooh! The new character rooster looks amazing! I love the colors you picked for Nova! *^*

no it's ok
i'm immortal
probably

b careful nova
2000000 people die of excessive pirate freedom every year. D|

aha i'm like, barely above average, barreeellyyyy. i think you're way better than i am probs, just from reading your character's profile. ;o;
i've gotten like super lazy w/ my writing lately. xD lollll that able post is actually one i wrote a year ago, for another rp. <x<
it's kind of like recycling. donut holes are the best kind of recycling tho omgggg. emotion_drool carbs&&sugar yes pls
i do what i can.

ahaha, watch able set nova's house on fire.
like, "hey nova, look, i turned your house into a sun!! :D "
fssshhhh
xD

there are other forums?? o-o
i can't gaia
OTL

o so glad you like it~~ c:
i was worried everyone would hate the colors i picked ;o;

if anyone complains i'm changing eveyone's colors to piss yellow and vomit green. xD
jkjk
;o;
i would srsly change it to whatever you want if anyone didn't like their character's colors. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff