Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I N T E R E S T x C H E C Kx

Hello all! Before anything I'll state for those who haven't beat the game that there might be spoilers involved here as this roleplay will be focused on the following year after the events of the good Second Son ending with Delsin Rowe. Just thought I'd give a heads up before I get into this. XD.

With that "Proceed with Caution" warning out of the way, let's get on with it. I basically made this thread to see if there were any people out there that would be interested in a Adv. Lit roleplay based off the video game franchise known as Infamous. There will be a few things I plan to do differently like convert it from a video game standpoint to a real life setting, this would mean using real people to represent our characters instead of animations or anime pictures. I just feel I can take my character more seriously when they get hurt or go through something emotional this way. Also the blast shards and core relays wouldn't be a part of this story as they were more game mechanics. Let me back up a bit, this is a little break down of what this story will be like and I hope it appeals to your interests.

Infamous: Second Coming is an advance literate roleplay centered on both the good endings of Infamous 2 and Infamous: Second Son, I'll detail it more in the Storyline section so for those who haven't played the games but share a love for all s**t superhero/villain can feel free to join. This is not a story centered on recent Native American hero known as Delsin Rowe, only on the aftermath of his actions and history of game's world. What this means is that you will be given the opportunity to place your created OC's of the conduit or human species into the astonishing world of Infamous. This story is about choice, who your characters become and how they handle the future hardships is up to you.

I plan for this story to be very intense and long term. Long term is pretty self explanatory; don’t bother joining this if you have a tendency to disappear for weeks on end. I need a fine set of committed and involved writers, especially for this story(omg so excited). I don’t consider myself a tyrant, actually I’m a pretty laid back and chill person and hope you all can be as well, just don’t make the mistake of thinking I can’t be a b***h if I need to be. Secondly, what I mean by intense is that this story will definitely be NC-17; no children 17 or under. Of course, if you're 17 or younger, you can still join. Just know this will be a darker themed story before you apply. Consider this your warning, because there's definitely going to be blood, traumatic situations, sexuality differences, and cuss words involved. Not every story has a happy ending, this one may be no different.

As far as the direction this is going in from the last game, think more along the lines that the governments of the world see the Conduits released from Curdun Cay and those in hiding as existential threats as a rival species or weapons to be used against one another. With Augustine and the D.U.P. exposed to the Seattle citizens and taken down by Delsin Rowe, the United States government will step in and create the agency known as Oversight which will be the main new threat to the Conduits of the world as well as an increase in anti-Conduit organizations like Lifeline.

For newcomers, it isn't hard to grasp the concept of everything going on even for those who might not have played the first two Infamous games. Basically this is a story about the daily lives of Conduits in the aftermath of Cole's Sacrifice to save the world from the plague that he had caused from the Ray Sphere energy that bestowed him with powers. Using the R.F.I., an anti-Ray Sphere device, he sacrificed his life and the lives of most of the Conduits in the world at the time to stop the plague and save humanity. Unknowingly to the public, Conduits started to resurface after what the humans call Cole's Gift for his actions in New Marais, which leads us to the Conduit Delsin seven years later after the Department of Unified Protection formed with the purpose to capture and imprison conduits(or Bio-terrorists the government referred to them) for the safety of humans. Delsin Rowe exposed the leader of the D.U.P. known as Augustine(a Conduit) to the people of Seattle for her actions of setting up the Conduit breakout as a means to keep her D.U.P. funded by the government (in order to protect the Conduits she imprisoned within the walls of Curdun Cay from the government at the price of their freedom).

Any takers?

IC Thread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas