Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Bloodsucker

Riven Larustaki
I was going through old pictures and found a screenshot of a PM that KK sent me that kind of said the same thing.
The good thing about posting that in the charity thread is it should prompt others to start spending more!

That does sound a lot like KK, doesn't it? lol spooky.

Hahaha, I guess.

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Ray_Murata
Riven Larustaki
I was going through old pictures and found a screenshot of a PM that KK sent me that kind of said the same thing.
The good thing about posting that in the charity thread is it should prompt others to start spending more!

That does sound a lot like KK, doesn't it? lol spooky.

Hahaha, I guess.

She also asked in that pm when I would be doing a giveaway but my problem is when I want to give stuff away or buy shiny new things for friends it is for friends. I don't like strangers until they aren't strangers and that takes time. XP

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Ray_Murata

Gaia needs a poke option

Shameless Bloodsucker

Riven Larustaki
Ray_Murata

Gaia needs a poke option

Haha, that would be nice... But the only thing Gaia cares about now is making more items they can sell for real money and turn into profit @.@

Ugh, I've got my cramps. Days are always horrible when I'm on my period.
But at least I managed to tame my class of teenagers today. They were quite behaving well. *_*

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Ray_Murata
Riven Larustaki
Ray_Murata

Gaia needs a poke option

Haha, that would be nice... But the only thing Gaia cares about now is making more items they can sell for real money and turn into profit @.@

Ugh, I've got my cramps. Days are always horrible when I'm on my period.
But at least I managed to tame my class of teenagers today. They were quite behaving well. *_*

Yeah...that part is a bummer.
My roommate is a woman and when she is on shark week I get the sympathy symptoms and that sucks so I can only imagine what actually having one is like.

Shameless Bloodsucker

Riven Larustaki

My roommate is a woman and when she is on shark week I get the sympathy symptoms and that sucks so I can only imagine what actually having one is like.

"shark week"? LOL

Luckily for me, my mood doesn't usually change much.. I mean, sometimes I do get emotional and insecure, but I hardly ever get angry/aggressive.
I still wish I were a man.... =(

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Ray_Murata
Riven Larustaki

"shark week"? LOL

Luckily for me, my mood doesn't usually change much.. I mean, sometimes I do get emotional and insecure, but I hardly ever get angry/aggressive.
I still wish I were a man.... =(

Lol shark week is what it is called in our house.
Being a man is kinda meh...then again I'm gay so that might be party of that. Hard to say really.

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Why you call this number?
I just received your call...I didn't initiate this conversation.
Why you call this number?
What is the number that we were meant to have called?
You have my record, I don't know who you are.
This is (company name), do you have service with us?
No, Why you call this number?
What is the number that we called?
You have my record, Why you call this number?

and that continued for 6 minutes until she just stopped responding so I ended the call.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff