Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Kishio]
Hi! I'll be playing the role of the Sun God ;p Anyone wanna plot wiff me?

I'll plot with you! Feel free to send me a message!
All the profiles for my characters are still recent in my posts so feel free to go and look at them!
^ u^
Xx_PsychoPanda_xX
Dhiren's profile

Hale's Profile

Ren's profile is complete, seeing as how I don't really have any extras to put up for him. Maybe I will later, but for now, he's good.

Hale's profile, I'm still working on. Ive gotten his bio and personality, and I hope to get likes and dislikes up too, but It might be a while, or they might not get completed tonight. I'm working on it.

Thank you very much!
I just wanted to subscribe to them all so that I could link them when I was ready!

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
      Hello everybody! My name is Zero and I will be playing the God of Love~
      If any one wants to plot, I'm up for plotting!
ZeroToHeroInNoTime
      Hello everybody! My name is Zero and I will be playing the God of Love~
      If any one wants to plot, I'm up for plotting!

ME!!! I WANT TO PLOT!! xD
Though... I do think we are sort of already doing that... > u<;

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
      Kira Karasu

Indeed we are, lol.

Maybe we should move our plotting here though?
ZeroToHeroInNoTime

Sure!
Okay continuing the plotting! Haha
I think that Hayate would really look up to him! Since he is probably one of the few gods that talks to him or probably treats him like a friend! Haha Not sure if you've post stalked me or not... but if you do and go to where the profile thread for him is you'll see that he has antlers... xD
I've plotted with Queen Silly Goose who plays his father and we've come up with that maybe when they began to grow in the other gods must have thought he was some sort of demon!
It also goes along with why they would treat him differently because in the godly realm on the servants have animalistic characteristics when in their normal state. In other words the more human like the servant is the more responsibility they are given, if they look completely animal like then they are given less!
So I think that the other gods and servants would treat him... different! > .<;
Just thought I would explain that!
For everyone else too!

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
      Kira Karasu

oooh~! that sounds interesting.
      yeah, Caron don't care. he's distrustful, but he isn't judgmental (LOVE ISN'T JUDGMENTAL). He'd befriend Hayate, antlers or not. Hell, he'd probably have some witty/sarcastic remark for someone who dares pick on one of his few friends.
ZeroToHeroInNoTime

Oh how nice! > u<
Hayate isn't one to stand up for himself! He stands up for others more! Haha
I could see him seeing the God of Love as an older brother!
But he'd always say that he's better at him at archery... o wo

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
      Kira Karasu

brother from another mother.

he'd probably admit to. "I'm a lover, not a fighter~" and then he'd have the boy help him out, train or whatever.
ZeroToHeroInNoTime

Precisely!

Haha then Caron can help the boy out with girls!
The kid is a bit clueless when it comes to them! He mostly just hangs out with them, doesn't understand love or anything like that! xD Insults them, picks on them, etc.

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
      Kira Karasu

Caron likes to think he understands what love is. Caron would probably help him, but he'd be all 'Not her, not her, not her, not her, she's ok, why are we doing this? your fated person is going to show up eventually anyway.' Caron is not helpful. =p
ZeroToHeroInNoTime

Oh gosh! xD
I think that Hayate would be concerned who he would eventually fall in love with... Especially since he's probably thinking he has to chose from the three girls who are the other children of the gods.

He'd probably be all like:
"Yasha is too tall... I can't marry that giant!"
"Amabella is too young, she's like a little sister to me..."
"Charlotte is too old! Plus we're just friends!"

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
      Kira Karasu

CARON REVEALS NOTHING. He would never say who Hayate is meant for, but he will point out who he's not.

and then Caron would be all:
      "Don't be ridiculous. Love works in strange, unpredictable ways. Don't knock away the person you could possibly be fated to for something so silly as age or height."
ZeroToHeroInNoTime

I am sure Hayate would always tease Caron saying, "Are you just saying that because you can't tell me? Or because you truly don't know?"

And to that Hayate might react in two different ways,
Serious: "What's the point of falling in love if everyone is going to die anyway? Love doesn't save people from dying! Love can't change a thin." (he's referring to what happened with his mother who died, his father loved her but still could not save her)

Like a normal teenage boy: "Girls are just weird... I couldn't see myself falling in love with any of them..." /sticks his tongue out

Sparkly Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kira Karasu

ZeroToHeroInNoTime

*read thru entire convo and laughed my a** off.*
I totally think I'm in love with Caron. I'm not sure how he and Hale would get along, but Ren gets along with everyone, the semi-silly characters most of all (ie god of wind)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff