Welcome to Gaia! ::

I thought of this idea I want to try:

In the world, there are things called supplemental shapeshifters. These are not full shapeshifters that can become any form they want: they can only become a limited amount of things, only inanimate objects, beyond their silvery liquid 'pure' form. However, if they are merged with a human, then they create a symbiotic relationship: the shapeshifter helps their body shift and heal wounds and a bunch of other things, and the shifter gets a full range of shapeshifting forms that way. So, person + supplemental shapeshifter = full shapeshifter, though with two seperate minds still, so they have to talk to each other to make sure things work out.

Anyways, usually, male humans are merged with male supplementals, and females with female ones. But due to a mix up, my character (a supplemental) merges with a girl, and have to learn to coexist together without the strange arguments and such that arise--especially since the two were considered the most talented specimens of their respective species, and thus their cooperation can make for an amazingly powerful shapeshifter.

Any ideas? I'm willing to listen. If you can do this over AIM or MSN too, I'd be happy, though PMs work as well.
    Interesting idea.

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas