Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Codger

[/drags self in]
I was on the floor of the hospital for the first time today! And... learning everything is gonna be one
big rollercoaster ride. It's fast-paced, challenging, and you certainly gotta be good at multitasking.

Tactical Agent

(/throws snow in the air!) I wish it'd snow here. ^ ^ Hope you guys are having some fun Holidays! 8D

Anxious Capitalist

Yay, survived another Christmas Eve at PetSmart~ Time for a nap before my sister's party. 8D

Tactical Agent

We did xmas a few hours ago and got mario kart 8 and smash bros.
                NOW the hubs up until today was always basically saying he was gonna whoop my a** in smash.

Tournament one happened today!
                I won 9 out of ten matches SUCK IT! >D
                That's not even the best part!

He picked random for chars and ended up as the Wii Fit Trainer. I picked Sheik.
                We battle and he's like "you're only winning cause of your thousand kicks and this char sucks."
                We trade controllers. I KICKED HIS ASSS WITH THE WII FIT TRAINER! MUWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA! >D

It was just the best winning cause he kept thinking I was gonna be the one losing. (/so happy)
                My marriage has survived tournament one, we shall see if it continues to live through such trying times.
                Tomorrow we play Mario Kart 8.

So that was my xmas story hehe. Hope you guys will have a blast today too! ^ ^

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Merry Christmas everyone : D

Demonic Senshi

11,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
      Merry christmas all <3
      hope it was good for everyone ; 3;

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
I'll be working on Jor today : D

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Working on Hel : D

Anxious Capitalist

I should probably finish Colburn today. *^*;

Tipsy Codger

I've been around, kinda. But I haven't had the motivation to post anywhere lately. D: Dunno why.

Anxious Capitalist

I know that feel, Lithy. [/coddles]
My inspiration for Colburn has come back due to this picture.

emotion_awesome

Dawson be like, "Dude that's ******** gross. Are those even swim trunks?
Please get the ******** out of the ocean and talk to your WIFE."

Tipsy Codger

That picture requires me to sign onto zerochan for me to see it. I'm too lazy to even do that. xDD

I'll force myself to write later. That tends to work for me sometimes, actually. I get into it probably about
7 times out of 10.

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Aeolith

I do that so many times XDDDDD

Tactical Agent

Ugh speaking of not writing I can't seem to get myself to write anything decent atm. I'll try after this whole mother nature c**t punch gtfos! D<
                I should review profiles too but effort at the moment is seriously just lacking in me (/sobs forever)

Corinne
                Dat picture tho! Oh my!

Tactical Agent

Hitokiri Hitaru
moonsyrin
Tenauri
Corinne Ellyn
Aeolith
x-EternalAlice-x
The Majestic Space Duck
no friends or butthole
Apocalypse Alice
Banphrionsa an Pea
xKogarasumaru
                Hey guys! It's been a while since I've seen some people and decided just to quote everyone in the rp. Since the holidays
                happened a few of you have been no where in sight. Deciding not to be rude and just remove people without at least
                giving a chance here it is. You all have until January 7, 2015 to post in the ooc stating you're still part of the rp. I'm
                sure you can guess that if you don't post by the time I wake up on the 8th you will be removed from the rp. I hope to
                see you all posting in here soon. That's all thanks guys! ^ ^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces