Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Werewolf

User Image

Genre: Romance
                                                                  Sub-Genre: Fantasy
                                                                  Commanding Officers: The Raving Robot
                                                                  Executive Officers: Sara Hawkins & Serenity Achkey
                                                                  Previous Threads: i. ii.

I'm Ray, obviously a commanding officer (i.e.: owner) of this RP.

This is a Recruitment OOC thread where you can ask me any and all questions about the RP. If you click the banner above it will take you directly to the main page of the RP to check out which spots are available and give you a run down of the rules.

We are currently looking for more active players who intend to stick around and really enjoy the RP. If you have any questions, please quote me, or ask anyone else who might be lurking around in this ROOC thread.

Bashful Werewolf

User Image

ƪt's 2014, the rumor about the world ending was true, but not from nuclear warfare or asteroids falling from the sky. It seems to be something a bit more complex. You remember all those stories you heard about as children, those fairy tales and folklore from your heritage? Those stories about the so called 'monsters' that go bump in the night, wait patiently under your bed, or live inside that closet of yours? Well, those mythical people have stepped out into the light. Vampires, Werewolves, Demons, Angels and many more; they are showing the humans that there really are other intelligent beings inhabiting the earth. Now, I’m not talking about Edward Cullen, here; these species are a bit more serious.

Long before any human knew about these other species, a war had broken out between them. They were trying to pull the humans into an endless war with them, where more blood would be spilled. Knowing that the human race stood no chance against these powerful beings, a meeting was held to discuss the war. One representative from each involved species attended this meeting with one goal in mind; Peace. After much debating, the leaders came to an agreement. They decided that the only way they could ever achieve peace was to present one child of each gender to participate in arranged marriages. This would unite the races by showing the potential for peace and love among them all, even the oldest feuding species. If their young could discover love for each other, than peace couldn't be so far off.

After each male and female was selected from their species, they were sent out to the place in which they would stay to find love, and hopefully, create peace. Let’s hope the decision to send them away without any supervision was the right one. The question really is, however, will any of them find love; or will it all end in tragedy and warfare? Let’s find out.

Bashful Werewolf

Bashful Werewolf

Bashful Werewolf

Anyone want to come and jooooin?

Adorable Beast

Nora 5'
Maggie 5'1"
Journey5'3"
Emery5'3
Rikka5'4"
Wish 5' 4"
Fin 5'5"
Roselia 5'5"
Amaris 5'6"
Kasei 5' 6"
Gen 5'8"
Gita 5' 8"
Gil 6'0"
Leon 6'0"
Richard 6'0"
Renn 6'2"
Azrael 6'2"
Gale 6'4"
ZaVier' 6'4"
Jecht 6'6
Herne 6'7"
Saare 6' 9"
Deklan 6'9"
Kaelfas 6'10"
Cornelia 8'0"

Adorable Beast

The Raving Robot
RAY!

Bashful Werewolf

Sara Hawkins
The Raving Robot
RAY!

Didn't even tell me there was a new post here.
Gaia is really slacking today.

Hi.
Did I do it right?

Shirtless Raider

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

*Stalk Stalk*

* s o n i c s *

Shirtless Raider

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Raving Robot

User Image

It's looking good ^^

* s o n i c s *

Adorable Beast

The Raving Robot
Sara Hawkins
The Raving Robot
RAY!

Didn't even tell me there was a new post here.
Gaia is really slacking today.

Hi.
Did I do it right?
Me too... and by that I mean I'm slacking today.
total slacker mode.

looks good to me.

Bashful Werewolf

Hopefully people actually want to join. ; n ;

Wistful Phantom

It would be nice to get new people!

Adorable Beast

Gothic_Redemption
It would be nice to get new people!
~pokepoke~you gunna post for Rosemary girly?
(I'll be honest I just really wanna see her react to Alva.)

Shirtless Raider

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Gothic_Redemption

Sara Hawkins

User Image

Alva just needs hugs - she has the arms for it. >.>

*cough* Though I can't be held responsible for what happens if someone hugs her without warning.

* s o n i c s *

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces