Welcome to Gaia! ::

What sort of things would you like to see in the roleplay?

Dragons/ fantasy beings 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Insane prototypes/ experiments 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
new locations/ elements 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Haunted/ ghost towns 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
demented labs/locations 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
demented scientists 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
other 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
nothing 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
cookie! 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
I wear boots loads! (Except school, PE, karate, bed, when I'm in the bath / shower and things of the like . . . )

Super Lunatic

Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew
Mask_Wearer
Death by Stapler
Mask_Wearer
I just don't do them because I have no music sense as well. And I do jeans, T-shirt and sneakers. Never wore boots before, need to at some point.

There is no sense to music. If it sounds good, listen too it.
o.O No... boots? What is wrong with you. Everyone I know has owned at least one pair of boots. Not even work boots?

That might be my problem. I don't like the sound of any of it. All background noise, things to be filtered out.

And yes, not even work boots. I prefer my shoes, plus boots are more expensive.

Boots are awesome. You should see me in some of those black ones that go up your thigh and a miniskirt. You wouldn't believe how many people a guy can mentally scar by doing this.

Beat ya to it! xd

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

This happened in school today:
(we're talking about space stuff in science and our teacher has a powerpoint thing on the geocentric and heliocentric theory. There's some stuff about Galileo, including a list of books he wrote(for some reason))

Dumb guy: What about Green Eggs And Ham?
Teacher: Dr. Seuss
Dumb girl: Galileo and Dr.Seuss are the same person?!
Me and my friend: XD

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew
This happened in school today:
(we're talking about space stuff in science and our teacher has a powerpoint thing on the geocentric and heliocentric theory. There's some stuff about Galileo, including a list of books he wrote(for some reason))

Dumb guy: What about Green Eggs And Ham?
Teacher: Dr. Seuss
Dumb girl: Galileo and Dr.Seuss are the same person?!
Me and my friend: XD

What? XD

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Alright guys, it's getting close to the wire, there is going to be 3 major events/twists coming up soon. The last event will include the possible end boss or two. Thus ending this chapter. However, chapter 2 is being worked on since the time travel part of it is going to be a bit difficult to figure out, the events will go on for sometime. Once everything is set in stone Chapter 2 will be worked on while the events play out. 3nodding So don't worry, the events won't end in a day, they'll be going on for quite some time, like say a few weeks at the most, depending on what the mods wants to do. 3nodding

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Silver Death Okami Kyu
Alright guys, it's getting close to the wire, there is going to be 3 major events/twists coming up soon. The last event will include the possible end boss or two. Thus ending this chapter. However, chapter 2 is being worked on since the time travel part of it is going to be a bit difficult to figure out, the events will go on for sometime. Once everything is set in stone Chapter 2 will be worked on while the events play out. 3nodding So don't worry, the events won't end in a day, they'll be going on for quite some time, like say a few weeks at the most, depending on what the mods wants to do. 3nodding

Can i get a repeat on what chapter two is again?

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
tityanya
Silver Death Okami Kyu

Some years has passed since the first wave of prototypes and experiments has been done. Over time as well some of the original cast aka this group may of started of family or made some new friends or whatever. All is fine and well until a new group of scientist wants to re-create the prototypes for their own purposes, selling on the black market, using them as slaves, etc etc. So they get together and start trying to preform what was suppose to be done with. However, they fail, but instead some how some way the created a soul sucking creature which is suppose to be the most inhuman thing alive. So they try it out a good few times they find out it works. From there they go around and start stealing the souls of the ones closest to the OC, trying to get their attention, it works. So the cast goes out, bands together to stop the thing, while they get close the creature runs away back to the labs where the hell first started now back at the newly made labs, the prototypes and experiments begins to hopefully destroy it unfountally, it doesn't work, what then happens is something happens that creates a rip in time sending the OC's, soul sucking creature and the scientist into different time periods. However, it is not well for there are little creatures going around destroying parts of history and recreating it to where somethings in chapter one may of came out differently. So after the OC's goes missing it's up to the new gen of chara's to go and find them along with the help of their dragons. Yet, there is one problem,,, how are they suppose to time travel and rescue their friends/parents?

For the new gen of chara's they have to know at least one of the original cast, rather if it's a kid, friend, sister, brother, cousin etc etc. If they don't know anyone then something will be worked out like say if a new comer decided to join or something.

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Silver Death Okami Kyu
tityanya
Silver Death Okami Kyu

Some years has passed since the first wave of prototypes and experiments has been done. Over time as well some of the original cast aka this group may of started of family or made some new friends or whatever. All is fine and well until a new group of scientist wants to re-create the prototypes for their own purposes, selling on the black market, using them as slaves, etc etc. So they get together and start trying to preform what was suppose to be done with. However, they fail, but instead some how some way the created a soul sucking creature which is suppose to be the most inhuman thing alive. So they try it out a good few times they find out it works. From there they go around and start stealing the souls of the ones closest to the OC, trying to get their attention, it works. So the cast goes out, bands together to stop the thing, while they get close the creature runs away back to the labs where the hell first started now back at the newly made labs, the prototypes and experiments begins to hopefully destroy it unfountally, it doesn't work, what then happens is something happens that creates a rip in time sending the OC's, soul sucking creature and the scientist into different time periods. However, it is not well for there are little creatures going around destroying parts of history and recreating it to where somethings in chapter one may of came out differently. So after the OC's goes missing it's up to the new gen of chara's to go and find them along with the help of their dragons. Yet, there is one problem,,, how are they suppose to time travel and rescue their friends/parents?

For the new gen of chara's they have to know at least one of the original cast, rather if it's a kid, friend, sister, brother, cousin etc etc. If they don't know anyone then something will be worked out like say if a new comer decided to join or something.

That sounds awesome, but do we have to rush it? Maby that should be a few arc's or whatever from now....
i also have my own idea for something to do....

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
tityanya
Silver Death Okami Kyu
tityanya
Silver Death Okami Kyu

That sounds awesome, but do we have to rush it? Maby that should be a few arc's or whatever from now....
Nothing is gonna be rushed, from the plots at hand it's going to be sometime before chapter 2 is even up. but what is your idea though?

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Silver Death Okami Kyu
tityanya
Silver Death Okami Kyu
tityanya
Silver Death Okami Kyu

Nothing is gonna be rushed, from the plots at hand it's going to be sometime before chapter 2 is even up. but what is your idea though?

I'll pm it to you :3

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
tityanya
Silver Death Okami Kyu
tityanya
Silver Death Okami Kyu
tityanya
Silver Death Okami Kyu

I'll pm it to you :3
Alright :3

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Gone 1:30AM . . . Still talking on FB

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
I've got a head cold apparently. My voice is hoarse, my throat is dry and scratchy, and I keep coughing. Well, It could be worse. Sorry to those I'm rping with and taking forever to post. I'm trying to catch up now.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic Poooooooooooooptaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrtsssssss Pooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst foooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuxxxxxxxx.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE SSSSSSSSSSSSSSTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGG OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT MYYYYYYYYYYYYY WOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII lliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff