Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jinxie_Unlucky's Princess

Divine Lover

Incidentally I will be going away that weekend too so see ya later. Have fun!

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
azuresky808
Tracy could not help but smile shyly. The thought of Lance liking him back made his heart race for a moment. He let the thought go and relaxed after a bit thinking that it would just be too good to be true. “Oh,” he said breaking the still air, “I feel kinda bad about what happened with the sleeping arrangements. Guess you’re not sleeping alone tonight, sorry about that.”

~~~~~

“I’m glad I make you happy,” he said quietly. Angling his head forward he pecked her on the cheek without taking her forehead from his. “How about we’re even then,” he said in a lighthearted tone, “I saved your life… you gave meaning to mine. I like the sound of it.”

~~~~~

“Oh, love that’s terrible,” she said after hearing her confession, “after all you do for that girl I can’t believe she treats you that way.” Turning over she caught Vikki’s hand and held it against her stomach. It was the best hug she could give without turning human and she did not want to make things any more difficult seeing as how her clothes were buildings away.

“Don’t worry ‘bout me Vic my heart’s just a little bruised,” she said sympathetically. Her issues seemed so tiny now. "Man I must've sounded like a fool," she continued quietly, "here I am crying over some guy who won't even notice that I like him and I don't even realize my bestie is having serious problems with who she loves. Man I'm the worst."

((I had some funny ideas about Christoph seeing the outcome of the game beforehand since he's an oracle. It was going to kinda explain how those powers work but I will just tie it in somewhere else. Safe to say Nora was going to win tho razz ))

Guess who's back
Back again
Jinxie's back
Tell a friend

Divine Lover

HellFire Eternal
azuresky808
Tracy could not help but smile shyly. The thought of Lance liking him back made his heart race for a moment. He let the thought go and relaxed after a bit thinking that it would just be too good to be true. “Oh,” he said breaking the still air, “I feel kinda bad about what happened with the sleeping arrangements. Guess you’re not sleeping alone tonight, sorry about that.”

~~~~~

“I’m glad I make you happy,” he said quietly. Angling his head forward he pecked her on the cheek without taking her forehead from his. “How about we’re even then,” he said in a lighthearted tone, “I saved your life… you gave meaning to mine. I like the sound of it.”

~~~~~

“Oh, love that’s terrible,” she said after hearing her confession, “after all you do for that girl I can’t believe she treats you that way.” Turning over she caught Vikki’s hand and held it against her stomach. It was the best hug she could give without turning human and she did not want to make things any more difficult seeing as how her clothes were buildings away.

“Don’t worry ‘bout me Vic my heart’s just a little bruised,” she said sympathetically. Her issues seemed so tiny now. "Man I must've sounded like a fool," she continued quietly, "here I am crying over some guy who won't even notice that I like him and I don't even realize my bestie is having serious problems with who she loves. Man I'm the worst."

((I had some funny ideas about Christoph seeing the outcome of the game beforehand since he's an oracle. It was going to kinda explain how those powers work but I will just tie it in somewhere else. Safe to say Nora was going to win tho razz ))

Guess who's back
Back again
Jinxie's back
Tell a friend

Jinxie's back
Jinxie's back
Jinxie's back
Jinxie's back
Jinxie's back
Jinxie's back
Jinxie's back
Na Na Na

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
azuresky808

Ivy looked out the window at the rain that'd been pouring since some time earlier that morning. Listening to it drum on the building, watching it fall on the ocean, she thought of the Ferinite coast where her little house was. It was also where she'd lived while she was married to Verano. Sometimes she would spend hours listening to it, and often times Vero would join her. It hadn't been so bad, domestic life with him, and it made her wonder what would happen if she decided to choose him as her husband. Things would be very different, but perhaps they'd be able to have those little moments again. Perhaps she would be a better wife to him, perhaps she'd be worse than the first time.

She looked over at Kain, still sleeping soundly. She knew he wasn't going to give her up, but how okay could he really be with all this? She had a few days until she had to make her final decision, but before she did she really needed to talk it over with him. She couldn't go into this assuming he would stand by her no matter what she did, and he needed to know exactly what to expect from all this. But for now, she was going to let him sleep.

Ivy recalled a memory from the previous night and couldn't help but smile. She had woken up from another nightmare, and was ready to get up and walk around to clear her head like she usually did, but Kain had held on to her and managed to get her to stay, soothing her back to sleep with soft touches and sweet words. He had been mostly-asleep, so a lot of it had been rather unintelligable, but his gentle tone had calmed her down none the less. She couldn't tell whether or not he was dreaming or if he'd been completely aware, but in any case it had worked because she slept like a baby after that.

After a few minutes, she decided to venture out of the room and see who else was awake.

((I thought it might as well be canon XD Just a lil post to get the day started.))

Divine Lover

(( Wait so I'm posting now? Was under the impression you were going to add to this. ))

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
((Haha, yes. Sorry if that wasn't clear XD))

Divine Lover

(( TIL I am terrible at reading comprehension. I'll get around to a post tomorrow ))

Divine Lover

HellFire Eternal
azuresky808

Ivy looked out the window at the rain that'd been pouring since some time earlier that morning. Listening to it drum on the building, watching it fall on the ocean, she thought of the Ferinite coast where her little house was. It was also where she'd lived while she was married to Verano. Sometimes she would spend hours listening to it, and often times Vero would join her. It hadn't been so bad, domestic life with him, and it made her wonder what would happen if she decided to choose him as her husband. Things would be very different, but perhaps they'd be able to have those little moments again. Perhaps she would be a better wife to him, perhaps she'd be worse than the first time.

She looked over at Kain, still sleeping soundly. She knew he wasn't going to give her up, but how okay could he really be with all this? She had a few days until she had to make her final decision, but before she did she really needed to talk it over with him. She couldn't go into this assuming he would stand by her no matter what she did, and he needed to know exactly what to expect from all this. But for now, she was going to let him sleep.

Ivy recalled a memory from the previous night and couldn't help but smile. She had woken up from another nightmare, and was ready to get up and walk around to clear her head like she usually did, but Kain had held on to her and managed to get her to stay, soothing her back to sleep with soft touches and sweet words. He had been mostly-asleep, so a lot of it had been rather unintelligable, but his gentle tone had calmed her down none the less. She couldn't tell whether or not he was dreaming or if he'd been completely aware, but in any case it had worked because she slept like a baby after that.

After a few minutes, she decided to venture out of the room and see who else was awake.

((I thought it might as well be canon XD Just a lil post to get the day started.))

((Kitty loves his sleep so I’m just gonna let him get it for now))

~~~~~

Christoph could say he was having a good night. After all he went through he was tired though. The game of pool was followed by a rematch but it was obvious by the end that they all needed sleep save him. After they disbanded he headed off alone to his room and found his phone had thankfully charged enough to entertain him for at least a few more hours until he himself was thinking of going to bed. Until the sun started to rise off the horizon he spent his time alone on the beach talking to his friends and browsing the internet.

There was a slight cloud cover that morning with more ominous dark clouds far out on the horizon he figured there was at least a few more hours before it would rain. It was something he was planning on missing though. Even with the sun slightly breaking through the clouds he could not help but feel exhausted; it was time for him to sleep. He made his way across the beach to the buildings. Passing them one by one he could not help himself from glancing through windows knowing that there might have been some other people around that he had not met yet.

He stopped short after seeing a familiar face, it was Tracy. From what he could tell both Tracy and Lance were still sleeping in their respective beds. It was weird seeing Tracy in person like this and he figured the reason was that there was another story overriding the one they shared. Lifting his hand he waved in the window to see if he could get either of their attention.

The faint change in lighting in the room was enough have Tracy roll over and look toward the window. He looked tired, almost exhausted but gave an inquisitive look at the person behind the glass. Christoph realized at that point that Tracy would not notice him. He watched on as Tracy snuck out of bed trying not to make too much noise and make his way out of the building.

Tracy felt so groggy. He could barely get to sleep and when he did it did not last for long. Coming around to the back of the building he saw the kid again and breathed a sigh of relief to know he was not going crazy. “Hey there,” he managed to say, “what’cha need?”

Christoph smiled brightly and lifted his phone so Tracy could see. He already had a message written on it. ‘Hey Tracy long time no see huh?’ it read.

Tracy leaned in to read it but it was just too blurry. After rubbing his eyes for a moment they finally decided to focus in on the text. For some reason it did not immediately click whom he was standing in front of but when it hit him he gasped and reeled back for a moment. “Wait wait,” he said trying to control his excitement, “Christoph?”

His excitement was met with an enthusiastic nod.

Tracy nearly jumped forward and wrapped his arms around the boy. “Man it is nice to see you here,” he said squeezing tightly, “I didn’t recognize you at first. You know not being four feet tall and having gray skin is quite the change.” He could tell by Christoph was breathing that he found the comment funny. He may have been mute but he still kept many of the mannerisms from when he was able to speak, like laughter.

After Tracy let go of him he went back to his phone and typed out a few more lines, ‘Sorry to wake you I just couldn’t resist. I was actually on my way to go to bed myself.’

As Christoph typed Tracy looked the kid up and down a bit more closely and felt his heart jump. Tracy shook his head and smiled. “No need to worry I was not sleeping anyway… trying to but not actually sleeping,” he said in a reassuring tone, “ahh just like us to be sleeping on totally different schedules. Just like good’ol times. I’ll catch ya later then.”

Christoph nodded and waved goodbye. He started off toward his room. He was glad to see his friend again and that there was a decent chance they would be seeing a lot more of each other.

“Ciao,” Tracy said as Christoph walked away. Watching on for a few moments and thinking about how this was the first time they met in person like this he could not help but sigh. His hunch was right, his friend was a total cutie on the other side.

(( So Tracy couldn’t sleep because Lance is hawt and distracting. I was going to write it but I could not find a way to do it tactfully and this is a redic wall o text. He just could not help himself from glancing over and stealing stares. ))

~~~~~

Fay lay quietly in a hammock while looking up at the blue sky. The breeze felt nice against her face and she could hear voices nearby. They were familiar, male, but she could not place who they were exactly. For some reason her body would not allow her to move her head to look at them but it did not matter much, she felt safe.

“Hey Fay what are ya doin?”

Whoever was talking to her cast a shadow across her body. In spite of how close they must have been she still had trouble hearing and even looking in their direction.

“Fay you got to get up.”

“Is that you Joker?” she asked parting her lips just enough to speak.

“Damn it girl no,” the voice pressed more urgently, “something is wrong.”

She started to feel as if she had control again. Her head finally shifted over to who was speaking with her and to her surprise it was not Joker, nor Kino but Ragnarok. The black and red figure shimmered with heat and his body comprised of a dense smoke that looked as if it was contained into a form. Cinders swelled around periodically as he spoke though he had no mouth from which to speak of.

((You finally get to see what Ragnarok looks like ))

The being looked down at her. The silence became unbearable. “Wake up!” he demanded as the cinders within the smoke grew more vibrant, “we’re both in danger.”

It was that bellowing howl from his form that woke her from her slumber. She gasped and nearly doubled over in bed as it felt like there was a knife through her forehead. Gods when he wants to get a point across it doesn't have to hurt so bad, she thought before realizing what Ragnarok had meant. There was only one thing she knew of that even had him shaking in fear. She sat up quickly without regard for trying to hide her nude upper body (she hasn’t changed) and glanced first to Lyn’s vacant bed and then to man sitting in the only chair they had in the room.

He was a rather dapper looking fellow but his posture was much to be desired from. He sat leaning over a table resting both of his arms on it with is head turned rather down. Even after she awoke he merely tilted his head just enough so that if he looked up he would be able to see her. “Kael… How the hell are you here,” she asked bringing an arm up to cover her chest.

(( Kael Zhen))

“I just wanted to say hi,” he said his voice sounding raspy and tired. It was something that was typical of him. An odd combination of being aloof and exhausted but full of purpose and self proclaimed righteousness.

Fay knew it was more than that. It was a warning if not a threat. Him being there put not only her but everyone there in danger. “If you try anything -”

“Please my dear,” he cut her off, “I’m wise enough to know when to play my cards. There is the vessel of chaos, part of her entourage, a few very athletic and dangerous individuals… some armed, a few mutants, an oracle, a dragon and a bunch of school kids some of which are being watched over by gods.” His eyes shined blue for a moment with a bit of excitement. Here he was with his pray cornered and unprepared and yet if there was the slightest mistake it would be quickly over and he did not like the odds. “Speaking of the school kids…” he said as his eyes dulled and shifted to the door.

There was a few moments of silence before an audible scratching at the door. “Hey Fay you awake?” Lyn’s voice squeaked.

“Well,” Kael whispered looking back down to the table, “don’t keep her waiting.”

It left a sour taste in Fay’s mouth knowing that the only option she really had was to follow his orders. Technically she had the upper hand but how many people would get hurt if she tried anything it just did not sit well with her. Not to mention not everyone there had a means to defend themselves. Her thoughts went to Josh for a moment knowing that if anything happened to him she would never be able to forgive herself.

She started to get out of her bed making sure to wrap the blanket over her shoulders and made her way past the man who was sitting quietly and completely motionless. Upon reaching the door she placed a hand on the handle but hesitated for a moment not knowing how she was going to react to this. Maybe she could play it off. Opening the door she gave the best smile she could in spite of the situation and welcomed her in.

“Guessing you just woke up huh?” Lyn asked looking at her appearance. It was blatantly obvious that Fay had not even bothered getting cloths on. “Say can you take this camera from around my neck it’s really making me sore,” she said before walking through the door.

Fay leaned down and lifted the camera from around the cat’s neck. As Lyn slipped past her she opened her mouth trying to think of some warning, “hey uhh...”

“That’s odd I swear I heard you talking to someone,” she said aloud from inside the room, “musta been my imagination.”

“Nah,” she managed to say while closing the door. Gone again. She wondered how he was able to do that. It was like he always knew everything she was planning. Walking back into the room she sat down on her bed and watched as Lyn sit on the bed opposite.

“So I have to get changed… unless you want a show you might want to turn around or something,” Lyn said pawing at the cloths on the bed. She did not get an answer and looking over at the girl she noticed that Fay was staring at the floor between the two beds. “Not you too,” she said quietly to herself before changing into a human and throwing on a shirt and panties. After she was satisfied with her appearance she got up and moved over to Fay’s bed. “You okay love?” she asked quietly, “you look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

“The world I come from is a very dangerous place and I just can’t seem to hide from it,” she said leaning over and resting her shoulder on Lyn’s, “I need to get stronger.”

She could not believe that Fay was opening up to her like this. What must have been going through her head to make something like this happen anyway. “Well you always got us,” she said with a smile, “even if we hate each others guts I’ll still protect you.”

“Not to be mean… but I don’t think you would stand much of a chance,” she said bluntly. The two of them were silent for a few moments. Something about what she had said just did not sit well with her. Lyn really seemed sincere and yet she retaliated with that. “No I’m sorry,” she admitted, “I shouldn’t say something like that. You’re very strong, heck in a lot of ways I wish I could be more like you. This whole thing is just stupid. I mean I don’t even care about Josh anymore so why should I even try to continue this stupid rivalry.”

“Fay…” she managed to say but could not find words to express her thoughts.

“I don’t need to be making any more enemies then I already have,” she continued drawing in her knees and putting her head between them.

Lyn took it in for a moment. “I’m about ready to give up on that idiot too,” she added, “it might be hard to look past all the nasty things we said to each other in the past but hey I’ll try.” They stayed like that for a while. Fay silently crying into the sheets and Lyn with an arm around her shoulder. She never really realized how hard the girl had it until now. At this point it was obvious what was bothering her was not Josh. There was something deeper that was troubling her, something she did not want to share and yet Lyn did not want to pry anymore than she already has.

(( I can't even explain how much I love this post. BTW for extra fun you can totally have a character 'find' Kael if you want to learn a bit more about him cuz if you don't I am sure he will not show again until they are at the house and Fay will not mention it to Tracy))

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
azuresky808

Lance had slept well for most of the night, but he was a light sleeper by nature, so when Tracy left the room he started drifting out of his dreams. They had been pleasant, although one in particular had been awfully strange. It had involved a tarot card reading from a deck that contained cards like "The Bear" and "The Tax Collector", along with some of the normal ones. As he woke up, he thought nothing of it--though there was a distinct memory of The Lovers being drawn... It probably meant nothing.

He got up and got dressed, opting for his usual black skinny jeans and tanktop, but with a purple hoodie to keep him safe from the rain. He made his way to the main building, bumping into Ivy and deciding to chat with her as they walked around.

"You seem pretty stressed lately. I can't imagine it's helping with the nightmares."

"It probably is the main cause, but I don't think it's going away any time soon. Things are about to get pretty crazy back home." She sighed, knowing it would only be a few days before it all started.

"Well, I know you quite well, and I know you never back down from a challenge until you beat it, so I'm sure you'll find a way to resolve those issues when they come up," he reassured her.

Ivy gave a weak smile. "I sure hope so."

((my brain is not cooperating, so this is all I got))

Divine Lover

HellFire Eternal

Fay was quiet for a while. She stopped crying but kept her face buried in the blanket that was draped over her knees. Her head was throbbing still. Although she could not tell how far the man could have gone she could tell from the pain that Ragnarok could feel his presence. Letting out a heavy sigh she raised her head a slight bit and looked over at Lyn. “Can you promise me something,” she said weakly.

The girls laboured breathing and worried expression immediately made her fear. It was the first time she ever saw Fay like this. She always thought the girl had such a strong character and her physical strength was something she could not even shake a stick at and yet here she was pale as a ghost, as if she was staring down death. “Anything,” was the only thing she managed to say.

“If you ever meet someone from my world,” she started, “anyone who you don’t already know. Avoid them, please. I never thought until now that others could come here so I want to be sure that you are safe.”

Something happened. Lyn was sure of it, but what exactly. “I can do that,” she assured the girl but she decided to press the issue, “only if you tell me what has you so shaken up. This is not normal for you.”

Fay did not really want to disclose how close the intruder was. It was supposed to be a vacation for them and she was sure that at least for now they were safe. “I’m being hunted. Well no, I guess I should say the primordial that is sealed away within me is being hunted,” she said looking back down at the blanket, “have you ever really feared for your life?”

“I told you of that time I was nearly raped,” she responded grimly, “so yeah I can say I have.”

“Imagine if you had that fear every day. Fear that today may be your last day, that all your friends might just disappear, that you might turn on them against your will,” she continued, “I’ve lived with that fear as long as I can remember.” After being quiet for a few moments to collect her thoughts Fay looked back up at Lyn. “I’ve learned to live with it; to make the most of my time. What has me bothered though… isn’t any of that. That being I share my body with, well, in my twenty years of life I have only seen him falter and show weakness around a few people. Do you understand how crushing it is to see the thing you fear the most come to you and beg you to save it? That’s why I want you to be careful, because I don’t know if I can protect anyone from him.”

At that point Lyn wrapped bother her arms around the girl. She could not understand how Fay was feeling but she knew enough. “I’m so sorry love,” she said sympathetically, “we’ll all be here if you ever need help. You’re not in this fight alone and all your friends here will fight to the bitter end to protect each other.”

Fay half smiled at Lyn’s comment. “Thanks,” she said under her breath. Protecting her was the last thing she wanted. She did not want to see any of them get hurt for her sake but it was comforting to know that she could at least feel some level of safety amongst them.

~~~~~

Unbeknownst to Tracy during his little excursion outside with his friend Lance had wandered off. Looking around the empty room with a frown he decided he should at least get changed before going out too. He figured with the positive reaction he was getting from everyone he met so far he felt comfortable with dressing a bit more comfortable to his tastes.

(Yes I have an image because I love this outfit so.)

When he finally decided he looked good he looked the room over once to be sure he did not miss anything. Glancing at Lance’s bed he could feel his chest tighten up a slight bit. The image of the man sleeping there was burned into his memory. He ran the tips of his fingers across the sheets for a brief moment before turning to leave.

After heading out he made his way across the complex to one of the main buildings. It did not take him long before he heard voices and upon following them he found Ivy and Lance. He was not really sure what type of reaction he was going to get from the two but he hoped that at least Lance would like his outfit. “Good morning guys,” he said brightly, “can I hang out with you for a while?”

(( bonus image http://i.imgur.com/MCUGexJ.png
Jordi approves http://imgur.com/zfh3X15.jpg ))

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
azuresky808

Lance and Ivy stopped when they saw Tracy, Ivy giving him a small wave and Lance giving him a stunned stare. "We don't mind at all," Ivy said with a smile, glancing over at Lance. She knew very well that Lance quite enjoyed cross-dressers, and given the way those two seemed to be getting along last night, Ivy could tell he was a bit smitten. "You look adorable. Doesn't he look cute, Will?" she nudged him lightly to get him back to reality. Lance cleared his throat, blushing a bit. He tried to find a response that didn't sound totally stupid, but had little success. After a couple seconds, he just nodded and let out a slight "Mhm". Chances were if he opened his mouth he'd say something embarrassing, so staying quiet was probably his best option right now. God, no one had the right to look that cute in a lavender skirt of all things.

Ivy chuckled, starting to walk again. "I'll leave you two for now. It's getting late and it's about time my boyfriend woke up. See you in a bit."

If Lance had been in a clearer state of mind, he probably would've had a snarky response to that, but his usual witty banter with Ivy would have to wait, it seemed. He looked back to Tracy and smiled nervously. "So, um, how was your night? Did you sleep well? I didn't keep you up, did I?" Lance had a tendency to talk in his sleep, though it was usually just a word or two followed by incoherent mumbling. It wasn't that loud, either, but some people were light sleepers.

~~~~~

Kain was still sleeping when Ivy came into the room, as she had expected. She walked over to the bed, sitting so she was facing his back. She leaned over a bit and gently shook him by the shoulder. "Kain, it's almost ten; you should get up." As she figured, his response was not to wake up. Time to get creative, then. She ran her hand down his arm and moved closer to his ear. "Sweetheart, please wake up," she said with a soft, pleading voice. Her hand went back up his arm, brushing over his neck into his hair. Bringing her lips down to his neck, she kissed him twice before speaking again, letting her breath fall on the back of his neck. "I've been awake for hours; I'm lonely." Ivy was sure she at least had his attention now. She brought her hand out of his hair and leaned back a bit, placing her hand on his back and pushing him hard enough to make him fall off the bed, but catching him just after he was over the edge and bringing him back up. She grinned down at him, knowing that would've been enough to wake him. "Good Morning."

Divine Lover

Tracy could not help but feel a bit embarrassed by Ivy's initial reaction. He was hoping to avoid calling much attention too his choice of clothing in front of Lance. When he noticed the other man looking him over with a dumbfounded stare he felt a bit more at ease knowing his choice was a good one. Although he was more sure of himself he could not help but blush knowing that Lance's eyes were on him. "I uhh... thanks," he responded to the two of them when Ivy claimed he was cute, "I was afraid for a moment that my outfit might have been a bit tacky."

Watching the man be so genuinely awestruck by his appearance was a shock to him. He was so used to people thinking he was a girl whenever he cross dressed that he was somewhat jaded to have another man look at him the way Lance was. Although he loved to toy with men like that too many times it ended up hurting him more then anything. He was at a loss for how he should handle the situation.

Lance's words broke him from his concentration. "Oh no not at all. I didn't sleep that great but it was hardly your fault," he responded to Lance's question, "actually I find it hard to sleep alone. I've grown up sleeping in bunks. In fact even sleeping in the airship we sleep two to a room, though we rarely ever sleep all at the same time." He could not admit to the man that he tried to stay awake just to watch him sleep, the thought of it alone made his cheeks burn.

~~~~~

Kain lay quietly as Ivy entered the room. He was not dreaming but he was not soundly asleep either. He was nearing the point where he was liable to wake up on his own accord. When Ivy first sat and spoke it did little to stir him. His body refused to wake clinging onto what little sleep it could. That did not last long though. When she changed her tone his conciseness clung to her words, sound and touch coaxing him back to reality. Without even realizing exactly what she was saying his heart beat heavily as she whispered into his ear.

What she did next caught him completely by surprise. His eyes snapped open as his body launched over the edge of the bed. For the brief moment he was in free fall instinct took over any sense of surprise or fear. His irises changed from being mostly round to be narrow slits and his arms moved forward and up to break the fall. However that was unnecessary. As Ivy pulled him back he rolled so as to look up at her smile. His mind quickly put all the pieces together as she said her greeting.

His shocked face lasted only a moment or so before changing into a sly smile. His eyes though did not change and Ivy would have realized that when he was at this state impulse overtook reason and instinct superseded thought. Without hesitation he reached out and grabbed her shoulder with one hand and looped the other around her neck. Twisting his body he pulled her down on top of him before continuing the motion rolling the two of them over so that he was on top only instead of sitting next to her he was straddling her waist.

He lay his whole body against hers. Both of his hands still at her shoulders and his head positioned at the bend in her neck right beneath her chin. Slowly he moved his right hand down her arm while the other positioned itself firmly at the nape of her neck drawing it closer to his lips. "Good morning," he finally replied with his lips grazing her neck. Lacing his fingers in hers he barely gave her a chance to respond before opening his mouth and biting down on her neck.

((All that just for a good morning

Edit: grammar and fixing autocorrect issues. You'll have to bare with me my computer s**t the bed this morning so it's back to struggling with this swipe text thing for a few days until I get those parts in))

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
azuresky808

Lance knew the rate at which he was becoming attracted to Tracy was somewhat dangerous, but at this point he hardly cared. When Tracy said he was afraid he thought the outfit would be tacky, Lance shook his head. "It really does look nice on you. I would've picked a different colour scarf, probably, but it still looks nice." Did he really need to say he looked nice twice in the same sentence? Stupid, stupid, stupid. He had only barely paid attention Tracy's story, getting the overall gist of it while trying to find something else to say. Eventually, after a couple minutes of silence, Lance looked over and shrugged. "Should we just keep walking, then?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivy was playing along before he'd even touched her. Sure, she could've out up a struggle like she did most of the time--it was more fun that way--but for now she decided to let him have his way. She looked up at him, the tiniest of smiles tugging at the edge of her lips. She gave a contented hum as his body settled on hers, closing her eyes and reclining her head a bit, knowing very well where this was going. As his lips came closer to her neck, she was quite tempted to pull him back up and steal those lips, if only to deny him what he wanted, but she thought about it for a second too long. She gasped as he bit her, but soon after a soft, mewling sound escaped her throat, despite her best attempts to keep it back. Her back arched, her hand gripped his, and her free hand came to rest on his shoulder blade. "Sleep well?" she asked, continuing their conversation with a perfectly level voice like her composure wasn't close to breaking.

Divine Lover

Tracy smiled and blushed when Lance told him he looked good. The comment about his scarf made him look down and pull up one of the corners of it to get a better look. He did not give much thought to it before but when he considered the color of his fur with the rest of the outfit Lance did have a point.

As they spoke it quickly became obvious that the man was all worked up. He did not want to mention anything about it at first. This was not the type of thing he dealt with so he was at a loss on what to do. He realized though that he had to say something. He could tell that Lance was floundering and if he did not step in chances are he would continue to do so. "How about you take a deep breath," he said after thinking about what Lance had said, "you seem tense, just relax I don't bite."

~~~~~

Kain nearly lost it when the audible mew came across his ears. He bit harder for a brief moment as she arched up into him but he stopped himself before getting too carried away. He brought his lips away from her neck when she when she spoke leaving behind a pair of red lines where his teeth had been. "I get the best sleep with you next to me," he answered her in a soft almost raspy tone looking her in the eyes deeply. As he spoke he slowly wrapped a thumb around her neck and started to apply a faint pressure before continuing, "I had this odd dream where I was falling though. Don't suppose you know anything about that?"

Divine Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fay wanted to find some form of assurance that Kael had indeed left them. She was thankful that Lyn has shown up when she did and her kindness helped calm her but there was a limit to what she could do. Trusting Lyn was hard and relying her on comfort was even worse but for the moment it would have to suffice. She left her room thinking there were a few people she could potentially talk to but after a few minutes of wandering it looked as if the first person to come to mind was already awake and somewhere else; she decided to move on.

Coming up to Christoph’s room she decided to give it a try. They may have not been close friends but she knew that he had the ability to give her peace of mind. She knocked on the door figuring he was probably hole up within being a loner. Even though she did not talk much with him she did put some stock in the fact he was social it was the fact that he felt much less awkward when talking from behind a screen. After realizing nobody answered right away she knocked again a bit louder. Putting an ear to the door she could hear a faint rustling within the room and after backing off and waiting patiently she gave a smile as Christoph answered the door.

He looked a mess. Wearing only a t-shirt and boxers he gave a yawn as he wiped his eyes. As he slowly came to the realization he just answered his door for a girl wearing boxers he blushed slightly and raised a finger to her signifying her to wait a minute. Fay almost laughed at the sight after the kid disappeared. She always found it amusing to see a man panic as he did at the sight of her. After coming back, this time with a fresh pair of pajama bottoms and his phone, he gave her a smile and waved her into the room.

He offered a seat on the bed and after sitting he plopped down with more then enough room between them to spare. Fay gave him a nod and signed ‘thank you’. At that the kid grinned responding by signing ‘any time’. She knew Christoph was trying to learn sign language and she did her best to support his efforts where she could. Although he did prefer to just type people had to be close enough to read it which could be difficult at times. He was by no means good enough to carry a conversation, nor was she but he tried his best regardless.

“So Christoph I didn’t bother you at a bad time did I?” she asked breaking the silence. As he was typing his answered she realized she must have been rather lucky. His roommate was Josh which she did not realize at first but he was already out for the day, thankfully.

Christoph turned the phone toward her after writing his reply. ‘i was sleeping but it’s k. is something up? you seem off.’

Fay was saddened slightly finding out that she woke him up. Although it was a common thing since he often slept in very late sometimes going to bed after dawn she always felt bad when she woke him up. “Sorry about that,” she said, “I’ve got something on my mind that I think you can help with. Can you see if I will meet someone. Well more like make sure I don’t meet them at least while we are out here.”

He was puzzled by her question. Assuming she meant that she wanted him to predict that she would see someone was not all too hard of a task. Inducing a vision was generally based on how much time there was still left to go before the event and how powerful the event would be so something in the near future was not hard to handle as long as it was not too serious. What did bother him though was that he knew Fay had very little faith in things like predictions and prophecy and yet here she was going against her beliefs. Normally he would just go ahead and help her but he felt the need to pry. ‘What’s wrong? are you being stalked? did something happen to you?”

She shook her head at his question. “I’m not being stalked,” she said quietly, “I just fear that a really dangerous person I know might show up at some point. Since Kino, Joker and Helen are not here it would be the perfect opportunity. Nobody knows his face nor his power.”

‘I don’t think me telling you anything is going to change much’ he typed back before taking back the phone and adding, ‘but I will help you. Peace of mind is a good thing to have. can you tell me a bit about him so I have some leads, even supernatural things would be important.’

After reading what he wrote she was glad he was willing to help. She had known for some time that his predictions were not set in stone and that in some cases he had given wrong predictions so she tried her best to follow his instructions. “He’s called Kael Zhen. He is about your height. Silver hair, blue eyes. Average build. Claims to be over five hundred years old but only looks about twenty. He is typically calm but always seems to be very calculating when speaking. There is something odd with his spirit. I can’t quite put a finger on it but he always calls himself a guardian and that he serves a higher order. He can conjure weapons, spears in particular,” she spoke with a clear voice trying to give him the best idea of the man she could.

Christoph followed closely and when he felt content with what she had said he keyed in a response. He held out both hands one containing the phone and the other empty the message on it saying simply, ‘the Fates don’t work for free.’

Fay read the message and wondered why he was having her pay. It felt odd that she would have to considering they were friends. After digging around she pulled out the only money she had which alas was not any currency from this world. The amount she was able to find was worth at least a few nights stay at a tavern and a few good meals so she figured it was enough. Putting it into his hand she said, “hopefully this works. It’s all I got on me right now.”

The boy nodded as she placed the neatly folded bills in his hand. He took a close look at it for a few moments since he never saw anything like it before and he admired at how much more cloth like the money was compared to what he is used to. He typed a quick message on his phone and placed it on the bed for her to take before closing his eyes and holding the money loosely in his lap.

Fay picked up the phone to read the message. this is more than enough. I need quiet now. she read. She looked over at him with curiosity. This was certainly something she never saw before. The first thing she noticed was how peaceful he looked. She could feel his spirit start to grow stronger after a few moments and it made her wonder exactly just how similar their spirits were even though they came from vastly different worlds. It was then that she noticed the money in his hand started to deteriorate. Each bill one by one started to slowly turn to ash. At first she did not think he was serious about paying the fates but it was obvious that this was the cost of his abilities.

Christoph on the other hand felt that this was turning out to be very routine. As he communed with the fates he could feel his consciousness slip repeatedly. Each time landing at any sizeable event in Fay’s life that would be in the near future and with every slip back to his own mind the memories of those events were ripped away as he was not allowed to keep any memory of an event that was yet to happen. He kept looking going further and further poping through memories until he came to a dead end with them leaving to return home.

He noticed then that there was still currency left and he felt the need to go deeper. His search continued into the future but it did not last long until he saw the man she was talking about. Something felt wrong about it though. It was as if the man’s soul was trying to block his from viewing the vision. Stalling he was able to hold his consciousness there as long as he could to confirm it and tell Fay before it blocked him out completely and lose any memory of it. “I think I found him,” his voice sounding out for the first time in a while, “looks like you will meet him shortly after we get back.”

He could barely finish his sentence before his spirit started to become overwhelmed. The money in his hand quickly erupted into flames as he closed off his mind to prevent feedback. The fire died as quickly as it begun leaving behind a few red burns across his hand. With a sigh he lay back on the bed completely shocked with what had happened. There were only a few times he ever experienced something like that. The only times he ever had feedback that bad was when he was trying to view dealings with gods and other overly powerful spirits and the thought that that man may be watched over by a god was scary at best.

Fay was equally in shock. Not at his news, although as reassuring as it was, but rather at the fact he spoke and the events that had just happened after. It was becoming obvious by looking at his complexion that something was amiss and that pyromantic display was unintended. “You actually spoke?” she asked aloud leaning toward him and propping herself on one arm trying to get a better view of his hand. Looking at it she noticed the burns and felt terrible, “you didn’t have to go through that I’m so sorry.”

Christoph looked over at her with concern. It was in no way her fault. He wanted to pry into her life and he got what he deserved he reached out his good hand and took the phone from her. ‘No it’s my fault. you said to only see if you would meet while you were here. I stepped past my boundary and looked far deeper than I should have,’ he typed and shown it to her.

“So I will meet him at some point,” she said with a sigh feeling a bit more relieved she had some time, “I can’t run forever I guess.”

‘be careful. his spirit is nearing the level of a god, at least the gods I know.’ he replied.

“How did you speak?” she finally asked more straightly, “I thought you were mute.”

He gave Fay a sad smile. Only one other person in the house ever asked him to look into their future so it was not widely known how it worked. After typing a lengthy response he finally turned his phone so she could read the answer, ‘the only time I can speak is when I am in that state of mind. I tell people that the ritual for becoming a seer like myself involves losing ones voice but that is mostly a lie. I was able to see the future before that. the problem is that when someone has learned to be a seer as I have they can have visions but they can not remember the visions. truthfully I have absolutely no idea what is going to happen to you over the coming weeks my memory was wiped clean of it during the process. that ritual is actually meant to seal our voices away so that they can only be used during the trance, to communicate with the outside world while we are having our visions.’

((So badly wanted to write about his powers more. So I did. More to come with the next time I respond to one of your posts.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff