Welcome to Gaia! ::

My, what big feet you have. . .

*HEADBUTT* 1 100.0% [ 199 ]
Total Votes:[ 199 ]

December Frost's Husbando

Shirtless Husband

Okay, so I think the most important thing when making characters would be - since there would be zero you know genetic/familial relation between them and the previous scouts - is considering what they have in common with the original scouts.
What is it about them that drew y'know like the spirit of the dead scouts or whatever to give that particularly individual their power.
What made them choose that person to carry on their legacy?
Because I think obv. there is something about them that appealed to them in some way.

Like in the case with my Tux twins.
Like Mamoru/Darien, they were orphans.
But unlike him, they never really had that loneliness that was SUCH a huge influence on this character,
because obv. they always had each other.
(Believe it or not, no ridiculous sibling complex with these twins despite that lol.)
And that was one of the things that appealed to him.
Though IDK I'm not convinced he purposely passed it on to both of them lol.
I have to rethink them a little for different context.
But I think there should be some similarity that speaks to the core of who that character was.
I mean besides circumstancial stuff like that.
Like between them my twins def. share some key characteristics with tuxytux ha ha.

I also feel like we should ignore the outer scouts for now?
Especially if the assumption is they died at the end of the first (was it the first or the second season where they all died and then miraculously were alive and memory-less at the beginning of the next season lol I don't remember) season.
And since we'll be using "original" villlians, too.
Like maybe we'll decide to use them later, but to start with. . . nahhh.
And then maybe it's debatable if/how the "mascots" would be there?
I mean, I'm half like "No they're dead dead" and half "well why can't they tag too" and half like "or maybe they just possess new kitties or something wut".
So IDK what do you think?

I was also thinking about like situational stuff updated to modern times from their original stories.
(Because I'm gonna be real for a minute here and admit when I made these characters. . . yes, technology and such was very different then they are that old they need updating lolz.)
Anyway, I was thinking about the core things that will remain the same, like the fact that Lindsey is in school and Ezra dropped out at some point.
Partially to help pay for his school and partially because idk it wasn't her path or some crap.
And she has a few part time jobs and does odd jobs or something because she hasn't really found her way yet.
You know. Walking dogs. Baby sitting. Random a** part time in customer service job. She might help teach a seasonal night class for women's self defense or something pffff.
Give her some kind of base of knowledge there.
You know. Lots of random a** s**t that means her popping up all over the place.
So I don't know I think it would be amusing if between the two of them, they already knew most of the scouts before they were scouts and long before they found out who tux was ha ha.
Especially since when my tuxies had their awakening, Ezra immediately started doing training, since she's the less athletic of the two.
So you know sudden interest in running marathons and taking up martial arts or some crap.
It's just all very amusing in my head so that's a possibility.
Feel free to shoot it down as usual.

As for villians I think we should DEF go with memory suckers.
I'm not completely sure how I'm rationalizing it yet,
but I'm sure they get like energy from memories or that's the only way they can have emotional experiences or something IDK I'm still working on it ha ha.
Maybe their bodies will be limited somehow and they like crave it IDK I'M STILL WORKING ON IT.
I'm sure we'll come up with something AT LEAST as flimsy as canon motives ha ha.

Okay I think I'm done rambling for now.
I better get back to work and get a little more done before I crash lol.

Luxury Starshine's Princess

Precious Blob

/pets Clompy/
Well, that stupid redirection scam seems to have died, so I am back. o u o

Shirtless Husband

Redirection scam?
I hope they beheaded it.
emotion_donotwant
How dare it deprive us of chiii!

Precious Blob

Yeah. It kept redirecting me to try and get me to download a flash player every two seconds.
So I couldn't post anything until it stopped.

Shirtless Husband

That sucks.
I'm glad I use adblock.
I would get angry.
lol

Shirtless Husband

So Animal Crossing: New Leaf has this set of furniture that looks like fruit.
But fruit is not what I thought of the first time I saw the words "Kiwi Stool."
gonk
Just thought you'd appreciate that when I see "Kiwi," I no longer think of fruit first.
o u o

Precious Blob

That's terrible. xD
/amused/

Star Seeker

CLOMP-a-saurus
Chihari the Kiwi
Thank you both for my gifts. <3 ( Unless Clomp was not the one that got me the Lunarian Bao, but I think she was. ) I have already made an avatar with them and the other item I received. :3

Shirtless Husband

YOU CAN'T PROVE IT WAS ME.
emotion_dowant
of course it was me.
<33333333
and happy birthday.

Precious Blob

Happy Birthday Fai. <3
And you're welcome. : D

Star Seeker

*cuddles both* <33333

Shirtless Husband

FAI I AM FREAKING OUT I AM SO BEHIND.
*crunches coffee beans anxiously*

Precious Blob

I don't think caffeine is the best way to deal with anxiety.

Star Seeker

Don't freak out. You just have to work through it. *srsface* Slow and steady wins the race and all that.

Shirtless Husband

Caffeine is the best way to not fall asleep at my desk though.
OTL

I am working through it.
But I am still freaking the hell out.
lol
I am not going to get much sleep tonight.
OTL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces