Profiles come hear, do not post.

Original Phantom

User Image
Hi, My name is - David Cedar
I am - 15
Can't you tell, I'm - Male
I want on my team - Starly, Pansage, Slowpoke
I would never catch - ANY Poison type
A little bit about me - David is the son of a teacher. Because of this, he had a very educational upbringing and knows a lot about Pokémon. However, due to an incident in his childhood involving a wild Ekans, David used to be scared stiff of wild Pokémon. It was so bad, in fact, that he wouldn't leave the house for days at a time. Just before his 15th birthday, David decided to become a trainer in order to get over his fears. And starting with an egg, seemed like the safest option.
I have on my team right now - Egg
I have with Professor sunny - None yet
My puppet Master is - Gamebrain25

Original Phantom

User Image
Hi, My name is - Jinpu Shinton
I am - 15
Can't you tell, I'm - Female
I want on my team - Lopunny, Milotic, Gallade
I would never catch - Muk, Vanilite, Seviper
A little bit about me - Jinpu is an energetic young child, having lived in the tenrikou all her life. Her father, Kazura shinton is also a famous Pokemon trainer, who used to be the champion after being defeated by a ''Mysterious wanderer'' who is now the champion. However, that just got her more exited to Become a trainer herself and defeat the champion.
I have with Professor sunny - N/A
My puppet Master is - Liiroy_jenkins

Original Phantom

User Image
Hi, My name is - Kira
I am - 16
I want on my team - Pidgeot, Parasect and Dragonair
I would never catch - Bidoof, Sunflora, Gurrdurr
A little bit about me - I grew up in the Kanto region in the busy city of Saffron. I lived in the top story of a tall apartment building. No-one in the city was ever really interested in Pokemon, except for helping power their homes and for working in their hospitals. I wasn't either, until I found a Pidgey with a broken wing caught in the satellite dish on the roof of my apartment. After nursing it back to health in secret I had grown to love and understand Pokemon better. Sadly I had to let the Pidgey fly free; I knew my parents would never accept it into their home. So now that I'm old enough to move out I'm going to get out of this claustrophobic city and become a Pokemon trainer!
My puppet Master is - MeIonie

Original Phantom

iMAGE SOON TO COME!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi, My name is - Lee Ping
I am - 14
I want on my team - Emboar, Altaria, and Ampharos
I would never catch - Most Bug or Ghost types
A little bit about me - Lee grew up in Hawksdown City, where her mother and father both worked in for the P.T. Corporation. A good deal of her life was spent inside Hawksdown, not having much occasion to leave the city for anything, really. When she was 10, her family took a vacation on Icewarren mountain. Well, it was much colder than she would have liked, but being so far from home was exciting. It was then that Lee realized that she wanted to be a trainer. It took her parents four years, and a move to Fallford Town to convince them to let her go travel Tenrikou and become a Pokemon Trainer.
I have on my team right now - This odd little egg.
My puppet Master is - Woky the Panda

Original Phantom

User Image
Hi, My name is - Jasper Lyiles
I am - 16
Can't you tell, I'm female
I want on my team - whatever crosses my way or inspires me.
I would never catch - I'm generally not too picky. An artist never knows where inspiration might come from!
A little bit about me I actually had no intention of becoming a pokemon trainer. My true passion is art, but my parents, both former trainers themselves, heard about Professor Misha's experiment and gently nudged me to sign up. I grew up playing with my parent's pokemon, and I have always had a love and compassion for them, but I absolutely hate the thought of battling. I am naturally a very passive being, but I will stand up for what I believe in if I have to. I am a very laid back and go with the flow kind of girl, and it is hard to upset me, but if you do I have a hard time forgiving. Simply I love life, and the one thing that I am looking forward in this journey is being able to see all of the wonders in the Tenrikou Region.
I have on my team right now -an egg
I have with Professor sunny -none
My puppet Master is - Niria

Original Phantom

User Image
Hi, My name is - Hannah Lee

I am - 15

I want on my team - Pacharisu, Jigglypufff, Rapidash

I would never catch - Grimer, Muk, Ariados.

A little bit about me - I grew up with my korean mother and father. I've always lived here though. They moved here along time ago, before i was born. I have a secret though. I want to run away! To explore the region and its pokemons! I love pokemon and want to be a pokemon breeder!

I have on my team right now - EGG

I have with Professor sunny -

My puppet Master is - Maxx Maxxie

Original Phantom

User Image
Hi, My name is - Fumiko Shiro
I am - 16
I want on my team - Kirlia, Glaceon, Leafeon
I would never catch - Hydreigon, Gastly, Timburr
A little bit about me - Fumiko grew up in Fallford town. Her parents were never Pokemon Trainers themselves, they were breeders. They had wanted Fumiko to become a breeder, but she longed for adventure and to get out of Fallford. When she heard of the experiment she jumped at the chance. She is excited and anxious to get her adventure starting.
I have on my team right now - an Egg
My puppet Master is - Pokemon Rulez0598

Original Phantom

"]User Image
Hi, My name is – Christopher Robin
I am - 16
Can't you tell, I'm - male
I want on my team – Wynaut, Ludicolo, Gengar
I would never catch – luvdisc...
A little bit about me – Christopher grew up lonely in Italica Town. Never conversing with anyone, one day his father who lost his mother many years ago finally packed up their few belongings and sailed to Fallford Town. Thinking this change would bring about a new face upon his son. But as they approached the house, there was a rather large package adressed to “the new trainer”.
I have on my team right now – unfortunately this egg...
I have with Professor sunny – N/A
My puppet Master is – IAM—TylerSaurusRex! [/brown]

Original Phantom

User Image
Hi, My name is - Aria Basker
I am - 18
I want on my team - Alakazam, Gyarados, Grumpig
I would never catch - Magikarp, Silcoon, Lombre
A little bit about me - Aria grew up in Callatus City, and had absolutely zero ambition to be a pokemon trainer. She wanted to be a doctor! ...As it turns out, though, her bedside manner is absolutely terrible, and, well...her first 'patient' wasn't exactly happy with her work. Sued for every penny she and most of her family was worth, she only avoided imprisonment because of her fathers pull with some officials. After a stern talking to, it was decided that the only way Aria would be set straight was if she learned some responsibility. A few days later, and it was decided she would be off to some place called 'Fallford Town' to begin her...'Pokemon Adventure'.
I have on my team right now -
Strange Egg...
None!
My puppet Master is - President of Calendars
[/

Original Phantom

User Image
Hi, My name is - Tyson Ryers
I am - 14
Can't you tell, I'm - Male
I want on my team - Sudowoodo, Shuckle, Ninjask
I would never catch - Glaile, Abomasnow, Weavile, any other Ice types
A little bit about me - Tyson was born at the base of Mt. Stark, by the Survival area. The climate there is warm, and Tyson adapted, but could never take the cold, introducing his fear of ice types. His cousin owned a Sudowoodo and Tyson wants one because he believes they are powerful. He is especially fond of Bug Types, and Pokemon that specialize in a certain stat. Living at Stark Mountain, he gained knowledge and wanted to have Rock type Pokemon as well. By researching at the Canalave Library, he figured out an Ideal bug team, including Shuckle and Ninjask for Defensive skills and Speed. Along with Sudowoodo's offence and power, his Pokemon team would be unstoppable. So while in Canalave, he hitched a ride to the new region, Tenrikou.
Bonsly Egg
Nothing at all
My puppet Master is - Smackcoon

Original Phantom

User Image
Hi, My name is - Cyrus Misuki
I am - 19
Can't you tell, I'm - male
I want on my team - Salemence, tyranitar, and Hydreigon
I would never catch - All bug, smoochum, and Jynx
A little bit about me - He grew up in a rich family. He often visited caves and looked around. He loved it in caves because it was so dark. He even made a fort in one. His mother was the champion Cynthia. Though, he inherited his father's characteristics mainly. Because, without the birth certificate, no one would believe it. He looked up to his mom, so he also followed in her footsteps and became a trainer
I have on my team right now - riolu's eggie
none at the moment
My puppet Master is - Icryblood123

Original Phantom

User Image
Hi, My name is - Maylene Sweet
I am - 15
Cant you tell, Im - a lady, of course.
I want on my team - Starmie, Cloyster and Blastoise.
I would never catch - Weedle, Caterpie and...pretty much any bug type pokemon.
A little bit about me - Maylenes the youngest girl in an all female family. Apparently, her father went on a pokemon research trip shortly after she was born and never returned. Even though all 3 of her older sisters are barbarian, amazon women, May is different. Shes very civilized and lady like. She also has an affinity for water-type pokemon.
I have on my team right now - Mystery Egg
I have with Professor sunny - none, atm
My puppet Master is - Dancingkelpie

Original Phantom

User Image
Hi, My name is - Naoko Sky
I am - 15
Can't you tell, I'm - a Female
I want on my team - Shinx {Flash}
♥ Mareep {Crystal}
Togepi {Miracle}
I would never catch - Weedle , Miltank, & Pidgey
A little bit about me - Naoko lived a whole life living a sailor life with her Father while her mother stood in the Sinnoh region. She always dreamt of being one of the best feminine trainers. She heard of a Pokemon professor whom which gives a pokedex also a pokemon egg to starting trainers. She spoke to her father about it and she had then set off to the Tenrikou region to meet this Professor. She has now meet and recieved her Egg and Pokedex.
Cleffa {Starlight}
Zoura {Trickster} (If no Unova region pokemon) - Shuppet {Dollie}
(Since you can only have 6 pokemon total, Extra go to Profesor sunny.)
My puppet Master is - Pixxel Ghost

Original Phantom

"]User Image
Pixxel ghost
Name Zachary 'Zach' Sky
Age 19
Rank Commander
Reason for being in the team Zach seeks of strong pokemon and Power
Pokemon Krokorok {Shades} Kirlia {Blade} Purrloin {Lust}
Other He is the older cousin of Naoko. And will do anything to be the strongest Team Dusk member there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff