Welcome to Gaia! ::

TechnocolourUnicorn's Significant Otter

Hilarious Friend

Sorry Sorry!!!! I was at uni until 7, and I was so tired when I got home I just passed out on the couch. crying

But like, damn yall were busy. I'm gone for a day and there's like a novel written in the OOC. XD Though I had a lot of fun reading your plotting. NOW ON TO THE ACTUAL RP.

Hilarious Friend

I was thinking we need like, a dramatic, evilish, factor to the story. As we've already discussed Winsort being a shitty place where people have basically no rights or freedoms, It would make sense if it came from there. Since Phoebus is a little poop, he could go on being a little b***h, but receive a letter of some sort, that asks him to do some sabotaging/espionage from his family. What do you guys think? He's just kind of two dimensional atm, and I want him to have a greater purpose to the plot.

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
sounds interesting to me ^^b
paralyzedphoenix
I was thinking we need like, a dramatic, evilish, factor to the story. As we've already discussed Winsort being a shitty place where people have basically no rights or freedoms, It would make sense if it came from there. Since Phoebus is a little poop, he could go on being a little b***h, but receive a letter of some sort, that asks him to do some sabotaging/espionage from his family. What do you guys think? He's just kind of two dimensional atm, and I want him to have a greater purpose to the plot.

!!! yes. but he shouldnt be the only "villain"; perhaps he could have a conspirator? he's awful youn after all, ezpecially in comparison to hollyanne and nathaniel and braith and lawrenzo

Hilarious Friend

renegade mage
paralyzedphoenix

!!! yes. but he shouldnt be the only "villain"; perhaps he could have a conspirator? he's awful youn after all, ezpecially in comparison to hollyanne and nathaniel and braith and lawrenzo

I agree! He's basically an infant. *laughs* He'd have a lot of inner struggles betraying everyone too. He wants to be a good guy, he just has so many issues. I'll do my best with writing him, it'll be a challenge, I haven't really written a lot of tormented characters before. But it's best to push oneself. UwU
        waiting for the true shenanigans to start tbh

Hilarious Friend

renegade mage
        waiting for the true shenanigans to start tbh

I agree. Once the dinner is over, I think the story will pick up. It's just very stagnant right now. Dispersing the characters will be good.

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
yay shinanigans
        im kinda interested in each character's own unique phobia like.

in his original character sheet i have braith spec'd as a fire mage, so his fear is large bodies of water. he's fine with baths and such but he can't swim so ponds and lakes and oceans and rivers terrify him.

Dao Ma's Husband

renegade mage

gfdi, I hate myself for making Nathaniel straight as an arrow. Otherwise, I would have thrown him
to Braith's direction.
//vomiting rainbows again.

Hollyanne has an accute fear of horse ridding, as mentioned on her profile.
I guess Nathaniel might as well be homophobic //shot.

Should Hollyanne and Braith separate so they could interact with other people.
(Braith and Carver?)

paralyzedphoenix

Since Phoebus is so young, he may get away with a looootttttt of crimes.
He's the third prince and therefore not as important as the other princes.
Many can underestimate his cruel intentions as a that teenager phase.
Interesting interesting. It would have been nice to see an older figure
scheming around too. Although, in the middle age, a 15 year old male,
would have been considered as a grown man.

Also, how does Lamote society think of homosexuality? Mage, Yuki, and I
were talking about it yesterday but it'd be nice to see what was the threadowner's
opinion on this. Because let's face it, there will be a lot of shenanigans in prospect.

Is the supper ending so we can disperse? Nanthianiel can be the first one to
leave.

Hilarious Friend

Yujiki
renegade mage

gfdi, I hate myself for making Nathaniel straight as an arrow. Otherwise, I would have thrown him
to Braith's direction.
//vomiting rainbows again.

Hollyanne has an accute fear of horse ridding, as mentioned on her profile.
I guess Nathaniel might as well be homophobic //shot.

Should Hollyanne and Braith separate so they could interact with other people.
(Braith and Carver?)

paralyzedphoenix

Since Phoebus is so young, he may get away with a looootttttt of crimes.
He's the third prince and therefore not as important as the other princes.
Many can underestimate his cruel intentions as a that teenager phase.
Interesting interesting. It would have been nice to see an older figure
scheming around too. Although, in the middle age, a 15 year old male,
would have been considered as a grown man.

Also, how does Lamote society think of homosexuality? Mage, Yuki, and I
were talking about it yesterday but it'd be nice to see what was the threadowner's
opinion on this. Because let's face it, there will be a lot of shenanigans in prospect.

Is the supper ending so we can disperse? Nanthianiel can be the first one to
leave.

I don't really care much to how homosexuality is viewed in the kingdom. As in, i don't mind if it goes either way. What arr your guys's takes on it?
Yujiki

GET REKT NATHANIEL

but yeah sure i i think ppl are conna start following carvers lead and head to bed, so we might have a time skip soon?

ambush lawrenzo as hes smoking

Dao Ma's Husband

renegade mage

He's a force to be RECKoned with.

That's entirely up to you. I just wanted to make sure you have other options than
just have Braith keep Hollyanne company.

Better start thinking of those pick up lines Braith. HAHA.

paralyzedphoenix

I figured you had a leeway with it considering how Killian was so open with flirting/teasing
with Lawrenzo.

I just had more of a traditional medieval setting in mind (just like how I imagined
that b*****d children are general shun). If taking the traditional approach on
homosexuality, it would add tension with Killian and Lawrenzo being together.
Not to mention if Killian marries, he's the heir to the throne. Without a child,
how would he continue his legacy? Would that mean that his siblings' children
are more entitled to the throne afterwards?

The whole concept of homosexuality would justify why not many would
accept Braith just as much as why Nathaniel isn't too receptive to him.
It would also justify why Hollyanne has no social group to associate
herself to.

Did you notice how the other characters of the thread have homosexuality
tendencies? This amuses me.

Gaia captcha is psychic.

Yujiki
renegade mage

He's a force to be RECKoned with.

That's entirely up to you. I just wanted to make sure you have other options than
just have Braith keep Hollyanne company.

Better start thinking of those pick up lines Braith. HAHA.

if nathaniel gets too dickish u can bet ur biscuits that braith is gonna throw a punch or five

Dao Ma's Husband

renegade mage

He's a bit too much of a p***y to be a d**k. He can be strict though.

Was thinking back how Braith described Hollyanne being pretty...
Reason: Because Baith took all the hits for her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff