Okay then! So maybe they met in some of their classes? c:
I also noticed that it said that Cassie is insecure, maybe
like during the first week of school Kat noticed that Cassie
was being a bit shy/secluded so she went up and talked
to her and they got along really well? c:
Does that sound like it fits their personalities to you? c:

Omnipresent Cultist

mephitical_kitty

LOL pretty much! I try to keep people limited to the ones I already have, but they just keep making up new ones D: It's fine by me, though~
        Huzzah!
        Hm . . . well, I think EVE will get along with Violet/Cassandra just peachy keen! :> Especially if EVE caught her being bullied -- she'd just have to come in and help her.
        With AUTO, I'm not sure how well they'd get along . . . if at all xD Depending on how stubborn she is, he might blatantly dislike her, just because he believes everything has to operate a certain way (which is usually his way) and any argument made as to why things should go against it is hastily met with a sharp retort. . . . Which definitely doesn't help if she's considerably insecure, as he could easily offend her -- when he might not even be trying to.

just a daydream away

Clever~
        Oh, AUTO would appreciate that :> In turn, he'd probably help her when she needed it -- with schoolwork, obviously.
        Yes, friendly acquaintances sounds good ^-^

Bashful Kitten

/ rolls about

Dapper Dabbler

keepin it katty

Hello there, c: I'm Nikki or Nicole, or whatever you want to
call me. Anyways I play Sally/Kat, you play Mirage, correct? c:
Would you like to plot? c:

x--Cracked Conspiracy--x

Sounds good then, c:
I also think I'm gonna have Kat think Auto is cute. But
because of his coldish personality she doesn't really
think anymore of him than a friendly acquaintance.
For now at least, ahahaa, c:

Bashful Kitten

just a daydream away

sure ~
                      caroline ( mirage ) is a really nice person to everyone's face when it suits her purposes,
                      but the minute you get on her bad side she'll find a way to make your life a living hell.
                      it isn't easy to get her upset though, and most chances are that if you're her friend,
                      she'll be really loyal. she's more on the flirtatious side, but doesn't come right out
                      and say what she means unless she's really upset about something, which doesn't
                      happen often.
                      what is kat like?

Omnipresent Cultist

keepin it katty

Hello!
        Oh, lord -- I can't tell you how much your signature made me laugh! XD
        Anyway!
        Would you like to plot?
        I play EVE (Evangeline Voleta Everette) and AUTO (Alister Ulysses Tycho) :>

just a daydream away

Sweeeeeeet~
        Haha woop woop! LOL poor AUTO xD I'm not even sure he'd be able to figure it out, if she ended up liking him.
        His likely reaction: "Er . . . what?" > u<
        But, yeah! Sounds interesting :>

Dapper Dabbler

keepin it katty

Okay, c:
Kat is a very sweet girl. She could never wrong anyone. Even if they did wrong
to her. But if that happens she normally has people who will stick up for her. She
is extremely friendly and knows pretty much everyone around the academy. She
is also very smart, she is in all honors classes and helps anyone with work even if
she is piled in her own, which relates back to how sweet she is. Another thing is
she is an adventurous girl. She is always up trying new things and having fun, c:

x--Cracked Conspiracy--x

She would probably never wind up telling him that because she would be so
nervous, ahahaa! But they can just stick to being acquaintances for now! c:

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

ahh! I go away and I come back to four pages of ooc! and 7 PMs! O.O

just a daydream away

sure! dorms, good friends, sounds good.

x--Cracked Conspiracy--x

lol, I don't have the patience to roam through MM anymore. XD But I like going through lookbook because it's prettier. haha

II Rational Insanity II

:(
Just tossin' it out there - sorry for vanishing for a bit had to eat. e we;
And might have a few sporadic moments as to having to finish up some art papers; oh, joy. Shouldn'toftakenthatnapyesterday...

x--Cracked Conspiracy--x

Ahh, I used to keep a list of how many people kept making for me, but after a while? Kinda sorta lost that list...

Ah ha.

Mm, so EVE and Violet would get along very well then? o wo
As for with Auto, she might think he's alright but may not approach him because of his demenor...? Maybe? xD ;; Although as far as the stubborn bit goes for her it depends on what's going on and what the topic is and might be in a few short spurts of sorts.
Other than that, unless he has a reason to talk with Violet I don't really think she'd think of him as a bother...does that make any sense? Sorry, tryin' not to confuse ya here. e we;;

just a daydream away

Alright ~
That would be great because even though Cassie might be a little taken aback by someone talking to her, she'd really appreciate it and afterwards probably repay Kat in the same way. Small steps, but hey. :'D
Yeah, that would definately fit!

keepin it katty

Hello there ~

Tiny Trickster

x--Cracked Conspiracy--x

&&Cracked;;
Ooh I had considered EVE but in the end just let her go, haha.
What do you have in mind? Sulley (Sam) is pretty much the kind guy. He's a bit of a rebel, but he cares about everyone enough to not come off as too bad and he's pretty dedicated to anything he sets his mind to. His biggest faults though would have to be he worries a lot and he can get easily caught up in too much without realizing it and just overloading himself.

edit;
moved this to have a quote because i realized i forgot to do this |D;;

tighnari's Husband

Toothy Gekko

Rose of all Roses
ahh! I go away and I come back to four pages of ooc! and 7 PMs! O.O

just a daydream away

sure! dorms, good friends, sounds good.

x--Cracked Conspiracy--x

lol, I don't have the patience to roam through MM anymore. XD But I like going through lookbook because it's prettier. haha

II Rational Insanity II

:(

Are fags allowed?

Omnipresent Cultist

PeanutButterpies

AHHHHHHH!
        I didn't see your post! D: I'm so sorry! </3
        Haha really? I thought about it for a bit, and, in the end, thought, "Eh, what the hell?"
        Well, I think EVE (Evangeline) would be able to get along with him pretty well. I really doubt there would be any sort of serious problem between them. Evangeline is pretty friendly and the only real way to get on her bad side is to mess with someone -- be it herself, one of her friends, or perhaps neither of the above.
        With AUTO (Alister), I'm not so sure. He likes to follow the rules (granted, some of his are his own but, whatever) so, depending on how much of a rebel Sam is, Alister might be a little irked by him xD I don't think he'd hate him, though -- unless they actually fought, or something.

just a daydream away

Haha hooray for awkwardness! 8D
        Hehehe, yes -- acquaintances will work, for now~

Rose of all Roses

OAO
        . . .
        //hangs head.
        Well, at least 2 of those PMs were from me . . . sorry xD
        Lol that's perfectly understandable~

Dapper Dabbler

mephitical_kitty

Alright, sounds good then! c:

Rose of all Roses

Okay! c:
Lots of messages are good!
People want to join, c:

x--Cracked Conspiracy--x

Awkwardness is my specialty, c;

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

II Rational Insanity II

I feel uncomfortable with that term.

And, unfortunately, not for this roleplay. I would love to, but then the numbers would be messed up in my head. Plus it is Pixar. It still holds the assumption that everyone is heterosexual. At first, I would have said yes, but there's so many characters and if romance wasn't a huge-ish issue, then I would okay with it. Sorry about that.

about the messages;
hahaha, that's true. XD I have a lot of reserves to update. :D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas