Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Senshi

Before we get too many more people, I think we should make a list of who's awakening in what order.

Devoted Cultist

Any suggestions on how to do that?

Aged Senshi

Well, the easiest way to do it would be in the order profiles were submitted.
But... I dunno if it would make more sense plot-wise to do it in another order.

Devoted Cultist

Well, we could do it like that, or simply try and agree on it before each dream cycle... Might be a bit hard, though... Hmm...

Aged Senshi

Like I said, I'm fine with Yoshiki going second to last (which is where her profile is at anyway).
But, doing that would mean everyone has to check the OOC before each dream cycle starts and we have to come to an agreement. It's not as easy. Js.

effaced's Wife

Blessed Wife

6,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
Maybe you, since you (Kawiie) already awakened, could pick a number between one and one hundred. Then everyone else could pick a number and whoever is the closest goes first, then so on Cx
Orrrr maybe everyone generates a random number then highest goes first, then second highest is next and so on? : o
I unno xDD
I mean i dont really mind if i had to go last because i came last c: i mean, of course i dont /want/ to be, but i completelyyyy understand x3

Devoted Cultist

Well, it would be hard to agree on it, especially if we wind up with a bunch of members... But what if the order of profiles send does not correspond with what is fitting for the story? I guess if someone thinks its too early for them(I suspect few of those) they could be skipped or something? But right now going by profile is the best one so far... And it fits... I was the first member, and besides one who got deleted, Kensei was the second(or well, he reserved to be second, I can't remember if someone managed to send in one first)

Aged Senshi

That works fine for me. If we get a huge influx of members, we could also consider doubling up awakenings... I know getting to major plot points can take a while and some people might get impatient.

Devoted Cultist

Of course, if it seems like a good time, we can have multiple awakenings, as long as everyone does not awaken in one night...

Devoted Cultist

Bah, crappy post..

effaced's Wife

Blessed Wife

6,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
aaah~
you guys worry me when you say crappy post when it looks fine to me! x__x;;;
xD
makes me think, oh jeeze what is mine!? D;
hahaha xD

Devoted Cultist

Yours was great... I just didn't feel much in my post ^^;;

effaced's Wife

Blessed Wife

6,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
baw thanks ;A;
i hope i can keep up the good work, sir yes sir! >: O
im still a super rusty old lady when it comes to role play xAx
s'been too many yearssss and i've grown so picky in my old age >xD s'hard to find an rp i really like xD
gah, gettin old sucks >: o

Devoted Cultist

Well, I feel honoured you like this one then, and I hope you'll continue liking it ^^

Devoted Cultist

Kishno causing trouble xD That was harsh..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff