Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Survivor

BananaAisuu

Ah. Thank you.
        I find Raizo's posts very entertaining to read.
        I never did have a Yankee muse so it's definitely very refreshing.

Eloquent Ladykiller

9,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
BananaAisuu
@Tokiya - Ahhhh Niko makes me laugh. Good post xDD

@Those at the riverbed - I'm thinkin' about making Raizo join you guys really soon, would that be cool or are you guys doin' something important? xD

@Kashi - FFFFFFF good luck, bro ;___;

He can bump into the girls (Akane and Sonomi) if ya like, give 'em a reason to stay there longer. :3

Celebrating Streaker

Kawiie no Kami-sama

Hey, sorry to grab your attention like this, but there is something concerns me about this RP. It's nothing serious so no need worry, but I do think you should at least consider it.

It's about the ones that are inactive, I may be mistaken and they might actually be taking a break, but it's been bothering me for awhile. And I must know.
Sotomora Kimiko - Priestess
Akiyama Kanaye - Moon
If they are choosing to be inactive without notification, I option that they are booted, this is quite extreme. I know. But I'm sure there are some people who want to be in this RP, but the roster of roles are full.
Please consider it.

There is another matter I wish to discuss, I know this may be inconvenient for some characters, and I fully understand your disagreement. But I think a timeskip to the next day should be held, the evening is taking quite long. Not exactly now, but soon. Everyone seems eager about the camping trip, as am I.

Oh and...could you put Ushida Koyuichi's name on the 3-2, I've noticed it was gone for a quite awhile ._."

jazz chat's Oppa

Friend

Mikuarikashi-san
Kawiie no Kami-sama

Hey, sorry to grab your attention like this, but there is something concerns me about this RP. It's nothing serious so no need worry, but I do think you should at least consider it.

It's about the ones that are inactive, I may be mistaken and they might actually be taking a break, but it's been bothering me for awhile. And I must know.
Sotomora Kimiko - Priestess
Akiyama Kanaye - Moon
If they are choosing to be inactive without notification, I option that they are booted, this is quite extreme. I know. But I'm sure there are some people who want to be in this RP, but the roster of roles are full.
Please consider it.

There is another matter I wish to discuss, I know this may be inconvenient for some characters, and I fully understand your disagreement. But I think a timeskip to the next day should be held, the evening is taking quite long. Not exactly now, but soon. Everyone seems eager about the camping trip, as am I.

Oh and...could you put Ushida Koyuichi's name on the 3-2, I've noticed it was gone for a quite awhile ._."

^Agreed~

Cluttered Fairy

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
Quote:
Run_Elf
Out of curiosity, would you rather have Momika wait and converse w/ Watanuki, or have her go home and try some other time? Just wondering, because I could do either and didn't want to leave you expecting a conversation and ending up without one. smile

Dangerous Millionaire

There will be a post tonight, I'm about half done, but it's coming along.
I'm out the door for work right now, I'll be back in about 7-8 hours.

IRL Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
@Tokiya - Awwww, thank you :'D <3333

@Jupi - Alright, cooool 8D
I'll post after Full Throttle and make him bump into them xD (So I'll be posting late tonight, it looks like biggrin )
It doesn't have to be a long encounter or anything xD

@Kashi/Kaw - Yeah mannn, I think we're all running out of stuff to do today, so a timeskip soon would be good. xD

@Full Throttle - Alrighty bro, thanks biggrin

Shirtless OTP

25,015 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Winged 100
I will get a post up for Akira tomorrow. Just kind of ran out of time today and working on cosplay stuff for this year and next year. But I made time to get it up before or after work tomorrow.

IRL Millionaire

10,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Happy July 4th everyonnnne!

Lookit my avi, I am the ultimate patriot.

Cluttered Fairy

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
Legal Rehab

That is kinda awesome. Do you save that for 4th of July every year?

IRL Millionaire

10,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
The 3rd Dead Kid
Legal Rehab

That is kinda awesome. Do you save that for 4th of July every year?

I wish haha. I kind of went through this phase when I wanted my Avi to look like a trucker. In an ironic mocking-the-south sort of way. So I have a bunch of items from those timesss.

Shirtless OTP

25,015 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Winged 100
My Internet is out, so I'm gonna type a post on my phone but it may take sometime to get it out.

Cluttered Phantom

13,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hey guys how are you? I'm sorry I haven't been on, I've been working on a theatre production as well as a recent midterm. I still ahv ethe production to do and another quiz to study for and a reaction paper too...T.T.....*runs and tackles Hiro* SAVE ME!!!!!! crying crying

Cluttered Phantom

13,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
@3dk: If you want to move on then go ahead X3 If not then *shrugs*

@legal: Have you replied yet? I'll go check.

IRL Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
@Legal - HAHAHA, awesomely festive~ ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers