Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hidoi Naito
DCronos
If he was to stand in Ra'Nath would be probally quit being her bodyguard though am not sure the church would allow him to just leave

What would he do if he left?

Oh he's already made plans on what to do if this peace treaty goes through he wouldn't sit around their are certain people he would live to corss swords with and he has three of them in his sites now
Hidoi Naito

What I meant is that it would be unusual for any royalty to pass on such a large rule into the hands of someone outside the family. In a case of giving over entire rule, it would likely cause all three siblings to converge and try to eliminate the "foreign" competition so to speak. Perhaps I'm being too realistic in this case... perhaps a stipulated will in which you can take over control until an alliance can be made with a sibling of your choice. At which point, when a specific set of agreements can be made, the ruling will be passed back into the family?

I don't know something to think about I suppose. Who knows, we may get an application for the second soon lol as it is, feel free to have Kito act as a stand in for the sake of the peace talks; it would be considered horribly unusual so you'd have to come up with a good reason for the second's absence lol

bandit731

If you are up for creating a sibling, the second oldest is available. Perhaps then Sadronniel can take over the second youngest, if we can wait and no one else applies. Either way, for the sake of the talks, as I said above, act as a stand in for the second youngest; again, with a great excuse because unwarranted absence at a peace talk is just rude! xd
D i c h o t i c
Hidoi Naito

What I meant is that it would be unusual for any royalty to pass on such a large rule into the hands of someone outside the family. In a case of giving over entire rule, it would likely cause all three siblings to converge and try to eliminate the "foreign" competition so to speak. Perhaps I'm being too realistic in this case... perhaps a stipulated will in which you can take over control until an alliance can be made with a sibling of your choice. At which point, when a specific set of agreements can be made, the ruling will be passed back into the family?

I don't know something to think about I suppose. Who knows, we may get an application for the second soon lol as it is, feel free to have Kito act as a stand in for the sake of the peace talks; it would be considered horribly unusual so you'd have to come up with a good reason for the second's absence lol

bandit731

If you are up for creating a sibling, the second oldest is available. Perhaps then Sadronniel can take over the second youngest, if we can wait and no one else applies. Either way, for the sake of the talks, as I said above, act as a stand in for the second youngest; again, with a great excuse because unwarranted absence at a peace talk is just rude! xd

Hm, I personally don't see it being unrealistic for someone to name an outsider their heir, especially one who was serving them for many years. I mean strange, yeah, suspicious maybe, but not entirely unrealistic. Especially a country recently divided into so many parts. And yeah like I said before we can make it as suspicious as we want and all that jazz, and this was if Second Oldest isn't acquiesced in the very near future.

Also, I suppose in the end, it is up to the admin
Maybe having all the active rp'ers in one group hinging on individual posts wasn't the best of ideas

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bear with me folks. Work is pushing some Mandatory Over time on me, so Im a slight busy. Come friday, Im getting an 8 day weekend
Shun of Blackwood
Bear with me folks. Work is pushing some Mandatory Over time on me, so Im a slight busy. Come friday, Im getting an 8 day weekend

Yaaaaaaaaaay

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Sorry everyone I had a recent burn out where my body was so tired I needed rest of everything extra in my life for a few days xd I am feeling better now.

Did I miss anything?

Sorry to anyone I may have left waiting
BloodyRoseDyanna
Sorry everyone I had a recent burn out where my body was so tired I needed rest of everything extra in my life for a few days xd I am feeling better now.

Did I miss anything?

Sorry to anyone I may have left waiting

Literally nothing.

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
The more I read the more tempted I am to join.

Although I'm a bit lost, would anyone give me a summary?

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Nine the Ranger
The more I read the more tempted I am to join.

Although I'm a bit lost, would anyone give me a summary?

At the moment not too much since we lost someone who was playing three chars.

Most everyone is in the ballroom for the ball part of the annual peace treaty talks.

Some like Kito ans Ra'nath refused to dress up so they stand out.

Rowen has a plan to compromise with one of the other siblings to be able to keep the south but npt take the crown

Lessa (Rowen's spirit mage spy) is shape-shifted to conceal herself in plain sihht as she finds dirt on everyone else. Her and Lord Aster are there to protect the youngest Prince from possible threats.

The oldest Elysium (sry typing on phone sp.) Is conversing with her protection Louisa and Isaac in the courtyard. Though I think Isaac made it inside by now.

The three warriors and Ra'nath's servant are conversing just outside ballroom.

Most other ppl are in limbo for lack of royal siblings.

I think thats it so far. If u join I love to plot and torture my chars. Feel free to PM me any ideas.

dazzel_almond's Senpai

User Image

As much as I wished for the happiness of one...

Gah, I think I'll have to bow out. @__@; A lot of Aster's plans got ******** and require powerful figures with which to plot with. I also have finals and that is eating up my time.

someone else must be equally cursed.

I'm such a fool.

User ImageUser Image

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
OK Finals are over, is this thread still active?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff