CLOSED

Close roleplay or skip to season 5?

Season 5 PLEASE!!! :D 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Close it. :( 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 154 155 156 > >> >>> »|

Kawaii Hunter

Plum_Duchess

Yeah friendly Conversations~! [/throws confetti] I'm in a confetti mood today.

Tatty would be totes jelly and ask her how she's such a good shot constantly. Mainly because Tatyana would have more luck shooting herself in the foot then any other target. She'd probably ask her to help her improve her own aim lol.

Haha Well at least it's a good mood.

It took Audrey ages to become an amazing shot (She is a character from our previous TWD rp which started season 3) so she has had a lot of practice.
Haha her luck sounds horrible!
She could have a little class to teach people at the prison, all the newcomers how to shoot with better accuracy.

Alastor Phoenix's Partner

Dapper Loiterer

9,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Jill I Valentine

Bonnie has deemed Tatty a lost cause with a gun but I'm sure Tatty would participate in the class in hopes that Audrey won't be to quick to give up on her like Bonnie had lol XD

Bonnie- I didn't give up on her, I was simply tired of being afraid she was going to accidentally shoot me during practice.

Yeah yeah Whatever.

Dapper Regular

7,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
It seems that I've no one to talk to. Anyone want to plot or something?

Dapper Loiterer

9,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Valjean vs Javert
It seems that I've no one to talk to. Anyone want to plot or something?

I'm up for some plotting, oh and I'm working on a Tatty post now. I'm trying to get it up before I pass out lol.

Dapper Regular

7,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Plum_Duchess
I'm up for some plotting, oh and I'm working on a Tatty post now. I'm trying to get it up before I pass out lol.

Oh okay, cool. Were you still going to go for talking to Shiloh, or were you thinking something else?

Dapper Loiterer

9,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Valjean vs Javert
Plum_Duchess

Oh okay, cool. Were you still going to go for talking to Shiloh, or were you thinking something else?

Tatty is coming Shiloh's way X3 Have no fear dearie company is on the way!

Dapper Regular

7,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Plum_Duchess
Valjean vs Javert

Tatty is coming Shiloh's way X3 Have no fear dearie company is on the way!

My hero! :'D

korinzu's Spouse

Dedicated Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
paradigm pollution

Oh, Idk. I doubt they'll have anything romantic since she recently lost her husband. I'm thinking they can become really good friends since he found her she'll be more likely to open up to him.
Shinobi_Master89
paradigm pollution

Oh, Idk. I doubt they'll have anything romantic since she recently lost her husband. I'm thinking they can become really good friends since he found her she'll be more likely to open up to him.

I don't know I feel like with Daryl having in a relationship is hard since he hardly opens up to anyone.
It's gonna be tricky since he's the man of few words but I'm game with them being friends x3

korinzu's Spouse

Dedicated Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
paradigm pollution

Yeah, besides Zion will be closed off for awhile. Putting on a happy face for others but when's she's alone she cries, stuff like that. Besides no one actually knows if Daryl is straight since the writers were taking about making him gay. That would ruin everything lol. Besides if anything did happen it would have to take years and I doubt they'll have that kind of time. So friends and definitely drinking buddies. Hell, even though she's younger, I can see her messing up his hair like he's her kid brother.
Shinobi_Master89
paradigm pollution

Yeah, besides Zion will be closed off for awhile. Putting on a happy face for others but when's she's alone she cries, stuff like that. Besides no one actually knows if Daryl is straight since the writers were taking about making him gay. That would ruin everything lol. Besides if anything did happen it would have to take years and I doubt they'll have that kind of time. So friends and definitely drinking buddies. Hell, even though she's younger, I can see her messing up his hair like he's her kid brother.

I think Robert Kirkman confirmed Daryl's straight won't stop anybody from complaining either way it would be nice to stop hearing fans bitching /shrugs

It'd take years and helluva of character development for Daryl because of his horrid childhood I like developing relationships realistically, hopefully I can get him to be in character, I guess I'll just have to see.

Don't really mind them being friends and drinking buddies then have like a brother-sister relationship that would be better than romantic probably less out of character for him c:

Kawaii Hunter

Daryl's sexual orientation has been confirmed as Straight/Asexual. Robert Kirman cleared that rumor up a couple of months ago. c:
He mentioned liking Daryl asexual to have the show have some diversity.

I was going to put sexual orientation in the profile coding but I kept messing up the coding lol. sweatdrop
Jill I Valentine
Daryl's sexual orientation has been confirmed as Straight/Asexual. Robert Kirman cleared that rumor up a couple of months ago. c:
He mentioned liking Daryl asexual to have the show have some diversity.

I was going to put sexual orientation in the profile coding but I kept messing up the coding lol. sweatdrop

Thank you for clearing it up c:

korinzu's Spouse

Dedicated Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
paradigm pollution

Sibling like relationship it is and I'm sure you'll do fine playing as Daryl, just watch the show if you find yourself stumped. Besides Zion's going to be reclusive for the first few days to weeks at the prison as she tries to figure everyone out.

Kawaii Noob

Hey guys! Glad to see so many posts out. I'll get mine out soon, but picture hunting for this canon character is my worst nightmare xD

Okay, so time for an official introduction, yeah?

I'll be playing Carl Grimes, Rick's hormonal little boy. Not sure if there's any potential plots to be discussed, due to the age difference(s), but if anyone thinks of anything, I'm open to suggestions. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff