Mewling Cub

Andy definitely wants romance but she's scared of it ; A;
And she's heterosexual.

je suis gange's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Phantom

sushi tail

sushi! can cass and andy be friendly?
u.u

also i've been v busy so sorry if you're bombarded with my mass quotes of everyone to get their attention
thank you for answering my question!
and also there's a mini character profile thing i made,
and i'm making a bigger one so ya'll can go crazy with character creation
and that's what is going on atm
we still need another male character (which i might take the role of idk)
and more people want female roles and i'm considering opening that up?
which is why i was asking about romance/sexuality yadda yadda

omg i'm so sorry, i blab too much
:I

Glitchitty's Wife

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
Alright. Bedtime. I gotta get some sleep.

Spent way too much time in traffic yesterday. xP ******** LA can fall into the Pacific Ocean. No one would miss it.

Mind-boggling Belly-burster

the fractured light

before the murder, she was (and still is) a sweet person who never liked causing trouble and generally stayed on everyone's good side. however behind closed doors, she was a really troubled person and has had many suicide attempts before being sent to an institute by her family. she was troubled because she had this skewed idea that no one loved or cared about her. so she stayed there until she was eighteen and discharged. so when she met the "love of her life" she finally believed she had a purpose. unfortunately when the abuse started it really messed her up and therefore she snapped. in blind rage she stabbed him to death. anyway she went to jail but got sent back to the institute for another suicide attempt.

even though she's very nice, she has trust issues. so when someone shows her kindness she believes they're faking it but gives them a chance before jumping to conclusions. but i do see rose and cass being friends and rose being concerned about cass and how she does relationships.

Tipsy Phantom

gee whilikers

ooh, yeah that all makes sense.
cass would probably be attracted to her more than anyone else because she was sweet. she feels kind of abandoned because of both her friends ditching her and leaving her alone in ghost lake, so they'd both kind of connect on the level that they feel like no one loves/cares about them, and cass would work really hard at being her friend. which i think would be helpful as far as rose's trust issues are concerned.

Tipsy Phantom

announcement from the honorary mayor of ghost lake

the actual roleplay has been set up!
you can find it here!
please go to the profile thread (linked in the first post), fill out the character profile, and PM it to me.
and then after that, we're basically ready to go!
ah!

gee whilikers

sushi tail

becolibe

Tune Mizu

Goodnight Burrito

SAVAG3 PH03NIX

lucilleballin

Mewling Cub

the fractured light
sushi tail

sushi! can cass and andy be friendly?
u.u

also i've been v busy so sorry if you're bombarded with my mass quotes of everyone to get their attention
thank you for answering my question!
and also there's a mini character profile thing i made,
and i'm making a bigger one so ya'll can go crazy with character creation
and that's what is going on atm
we still need another male character (which i might take the role of idk)
and more people want female roles and i'm considering opening that up?
which is why i was asking about romance/sexuality yadda yadda

omg i'm so sorry, i blab too much
:I

Of course! Andy actually needs a girl best friend ; n ;

Tipsy Phantom

sushi tail

girl best friends yes!
i was talking with tune earlier and we both agreed on cass being suspicious of nik because she sorta knows that he raped andy,
so this works even more!
cass and andy could have gone to the party together, which is why cass when around when it happened
and why she gives nik a hard time about the whole thing
c:<

Mind-boggling Belly-burster

the fractured light

alright, sounds like a plan to me! c:

Mewling Cub

the fractured light
sushi tail

girl best friends yes!
i was talking with tune earlier and we both agreed on cass being suspicious of nik because she sorta knows that he raped andy,
so this works even more!
cass and andy could have gone to the party together, which is why cass when around when it happened
and why she gives nik a hard time about the whole thing
c:<

Omg yes okay C:
Their friendship should totally be like the one on bridesmaids.

Tipsy Regular

Hi everyone!
        I play Ben Moore. He's that guy down there.
        I'd love to plot with anyone : )

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxBENJAMIN XAVIER MOORE

xxxxxxxxxxtwenty-four

xxxxxxxxxxhe's responsible for the death of his younger sister, not the drunk driver who was also involved

xxxxxxxxxxreservedxxxxcaringxxxxunfocused

xxxxxxxxxxlucilleballin | preferred Lucy[/size

the fractured light

gee whilikers

sushi tail

becolibe

Tune Mizu

Goodnight Burrito

SAVAG3 PH03NIX

Glitchitty's Wife

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
Profile sent in bitches!

I will plot later! Right now, I must do some chores and cuddle with the husbandman.

Tipsy Phantom

sushi tail

oh my god bridesmaids haha
i saw that movie with my sister when we were on vacation
and all i remember is the part when they were dress shopping, and the part where the blonde lady was doing illegal things to try to get the cop to acknowledge her haha

Tune Mizu

tune, your profile is perfect!
thank you for being on the ball!
:>

lucilleballin

i'll plot with ya!
let's hear some more about ben!
c:

Tipsy Regular

the fractured light

His bio and everything is in the spoiler.
Sorry, I'm hardcore multitasking right now so I'm empty on plot ideas and rushing around and whatnot
m/ chrimbussss…
User Image
                                              I am Benjamin Xavier Moore

I am twenty-four years old.

I'm not going to tell you that my sister is dead because I crashed head on into a drunk driver during the most asinine game of chicken to have ever been played.

People would say I'm reserved, caring and unfocused

I absolutely love:
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              Fireball whiskey
                                              cigarettes
                                              silence

I absolutely hate:
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              cold weather
                                              loud sounds
                                              hats

In my unauthorized biography:
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              Benjamin moved out of the city and into Ghost Lake six months to the day after he killed his sister. It seemed like the ideal opportunity to get away from the sorrow and devastation that he had caused to his parents, unbeknownst to them. After his sister's death, Ben had moved out of his apartment and into his parents' house, thinking that it would help his parents if the rest of the family remained close. Ben, however, was incorrect. His parents didn't blame him for his sister's death, but he had a constant nagging feeling that if he didn't get away, he'd wind up ending his own life. He needed a fresh start somewhere that no one knew him, so the low prices on houses and few citizens of Ghost Lake called his name.

Ben majored in Psychology back at his old university, and graduated with his Master's. He wastes his days working as an elementary school psychologist, but wants to go back to school to get his Doctorate once he comes back from the dark place in which he's buried himself. Until then, Ben focuses his attention on his job and his own personal writings. Poetry, short stories, anything into which he can pour his own emotions and feel slightly better after he finally puts down the pen. Most of Ben's writings are completely alcohol driven, and he doesn't even know what he's written until the next morning when he sobers up and reads his work. While it may not be the best lifestyle, it works for Ben and that's what matters.

The suicide of Nora Bishop didn't drastically change Ben's outward look on life. It did, however, make him feel the unprecedented loneliness that surrounds him on a daily basis. Ben isn't sure how he's going to get past the loneliness, but he figures that venturing out of his house for purposes other than work and grocery shopping might be an acceptable start.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff