Welcome to Gaia! ::

What has made you the most nostalgic about an RP?

A good storyline 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Amazing writers / roleplayers I got along with 0.27027027027027 27.0% [ 10 ]
The amount of fun I had making characters 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
The designs on the RP 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Random but fun events we had 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
All of the above 0.48648648648649 48.6% [ 18 ]
Other 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 >

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
I'm still around, but this is getting depressing...
All that hard work and hardly anyone is posting....
M4RCK3TTe

Hey, just notifying you that I posted for Nyx. I'm so so so terribly sorry for the long wait. I was stuck on what to write.

Fashionable Perfectionist

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
I feel so bad cause I've been so busy. ;;;;;; I shall try to post today, but I have no interaction going on. My character is just simply in the castle. ;;;;

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
Honestly i think it would get a move on if we just GET ON THE FLYING BOAT

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
It'll move... but it probably won't be as big of a role-play as expected.
We reopened almost two weeks ago and have 2 active* guards in kingdom 2, 3 active princesses, 3 active princes in kingdom one along with their guards, and 6 active assassins. After all the people who voiced interest in continuing we can almost drop everything down to 6 royals, 6 guards, and 6 assassins :/

*By active I mean the character has posted at least once in the topic since it reopened

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
gataki_xx
It'll move... but it probably won't be as big of a role-play as expected.
We reopened almost two weeks ago and have 2 active* guards in kingdom 2, 3 active princesses, 3 active princes in kingdom one along with their guards, and 6 active assassins. After all the people who voiced interest in continuing we can almost drop everything down to 6 royals, 6 guards, and 6 assassins :/

*By active I mean the character has posted at least once in the topic since it reopened

thats what i don't understahd the most.. :/ everyone seemed excited that it wasnt closing.. now only a handful of us :c *waiting for dove*

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
After conducting some research I believe that the problem here is that although everyone (with the exception of Geeky) comes online, they don't post in this role-play. There are posts in the OOC but not necessarily in the IC (Unless people are waiting on someone else. And at this point and after looking through all of this I think we should just continue -.- )
If a role is in red, they are waiting on someone.
Results of my study:
Yes, I stalked everyone...

Seoul Mates: Last Post: Yesterday (in another roleplay) January 20th in this OOC (page 30) — Guard of Princess 2 No profile Submitted
    GeekyFreek: Last Login: 01/25/2013 — Prince 3 No profile Submitted
    Beastly Invasion: Last Post: Yesterday (another RP); January 24 (OOC) — Princess 2 No Profile Submitted
    XxDarkHeartxX1: Last Post: January 26 (OOC) — Guard of Princess 1 No profile Submitted
    MyvernMiso: Last Post: Today (in another thread); January 29 (IC) — Guard of Prince 4
    x - I L0V3 Y0U: Last Post: January 31st (IC) — Princess 1
    Sweet Kawaii Delight: Last Post: Yesterday (in another RP); January 31 (IC) — Assassin of Prince 2 Waiting on a post from Umi
    The Soviet Union: Last Post: Today (in another RP); January 31 (OOC) — Guard of Princess 5 & Assassin of Prince 4 No profiles submitted
    aerean: Last Post: February 1st (another topic); January 31 (OOC) — Guard of Prince 2

water_gardian_Umi: Last Post: February 1st (IC) — Prince 5 & Assassin of Prince 1

Thyme: Last post: February 4th (IC) — Guard of Prince 5
    aqua: Last Post: Yesterday — Princess 5 & Assassin of Prince 5 No post for the assassin
    Synix: Last Post: Yesterday (IC) — Guard of Princes 3 & Assassin of Princess 5
    Jade: Last Post: Yesterday (IC) — Guard of Prince 3 & Assassin 1 Waiting on Richard before posting for the guard
    ashurii_chan: Last Post: Yesterday (OOC) — Assassin of Princess 2 Waiting on interaction
    Temari Twin: Last Post: Today (IC) — Princess 4
    M4RCK3TTe: Last Post: Today (IC) — Princess 3
    gataki: Last Post: Today (OOC) — Prince 2 & Assassin of Princess 3
    Heavendove: I'm not even looking it up and I know she's still around somewhere and willing to post — Prince 1
    Kawaii DeviI: Last Post: Today (OOC) — Guard of Prince 1 & Assassin of Prince 3 No profile for the Assassin

I think this is everyone, but with all the people involved I may have missed someone so I'm sorry. Either way, we now know you guys come online, so please post? <3
Or say you don't want to continue anymore....

Edited~

Vicious Carnivore

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dressed Up 200
gataki_xx
After conducting some research I believe that the problem here is that although everyone (with the exception of Geeky) comes online, they don't post in this role-play. There are posts in the OOC but not necessarily in the IC (Unless people are waiting on someone else. And at this point and after looking through all of this I think we should just continue -.- )
Results of my study:

Seoul Mates: Last Post: Yesterday (in another roleplay) January 20th in this OOC (page 30) — Guard of Princess 2 No profile Submitted
    Beastly Invasion: Last Post: Yesterday (another RP); January 24 (OOC) — Princess 2 No Profile Submitted
    XxDarkHeartxX1: Last Post: January 26 (OOC) — Guard of Princess 1 No profile Submitted
    MyvernMiso: Last Post: Today (in another thread); January 29 (IC) — Guard of Prince 4
    Sweet Kawaii Delight: Last Post: Yesterday (in another RP); January 31 (IC) — Assassin of Prince 2 Waiting on a post from Umi
    The Soviet Union: Last Post: Today (in another RP); January 31 (OOC) — Guard of Princess 5 & Assassin of Prince 4 No profiles submitted
    aerean: Last Post: February 1st (another topic); January 31 (OOC) — Guard of Prince 2

water_gardian_Umi: Last Post: February 1st (IC) — Prince 5 & Assassin of Prince 1

aqua: Last Post: Yesterday — Princess 5 & Assassin of Prince 5 No post for the assassin
    Jade: Last Post: Yesterday (IC) — Guard of Prince 3 & Assassin 1 Waiting on Richard before posting for the guard
    ashurii_chan: Last Post: Yesterday (OOC) — Assassin of Princess 2 Waiting on interaction
    Heavendove: I'm not even looking it up and I know she's still around somewhere and willing to post — Prince 1
    Kawaii DeviI: Last Post: Today (OOC) — Guard of Prince 1 & Assassin of Prince 3 No profile for the Assassin

I think this is everyone, but with all the people involved I may have missed someone so I'm sorry. Either way, we now know you guys come online, so please post? <3

I must say, you are very through. Thanks for the update. XD

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
JadeToniRitsa
Sorry... cat_sweatdrop
I'll try to keep my obsessional organizing down cat_sweatdrop
But um... you're welcome x.x

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Sorry I haven't posted yet for my princess character or my assassin character, been busy with school and extracurriculars. I will be able to post by Saturday since I won't be back till late tomorrow night. Don't worry once March rolls around I will have a lot more free time.

Fanatical Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Actually, I believe being organized is a wonderful thing! A lot of people in the world should make that a habit.

I just would like everyone to know that I'm still here. Sorry though, that I haven't been posting sweatdrop I just wanted to wait a bit to see other people post before I posted with Elda...

I felt that if I had just posted with her the moment Gataki posted with Luke, she wouldn't have much to do...unless the assassins showed up and does something to wreck even more havoc.

I'm reading through the IC thread right now, and I see nothing much has happened...

In order to get things moving, I think the Princes and their Guards should just depart to the ship and leave for the second kingdom...by order of the King, of course.

As per Gataki's organizer, and as much as I hate cutting people off, I think it may be best to cut down the number of roles. If we keep putting off the deadline for waiting for people to post, the role-play will just end up dying.

Yes, your real life is important, but people within the role-play would expect you to at least be dedicated and post maybe at least once a week or so.

Ugh, I swear I sound like a total hypocrite right now.

>.<

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
And that made perfect sense. Not hypocritical at all.

Though I wonder how it would work if we cut roles since the numbers aren't as 'even' as before

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
gataki_xx
Results of my study:

You can take me down for the middle assassin, i submitted a profile but it got turned down, and XxDarkHeartxX1 hardly comes on likee he had promised he would so u mind as well clear him too :/ he's busy with family stuff

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
Jade will probably have to fix that on the front page, but I edited my other post to reflect those changes.

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
Hope nobody minds, but I am breaking the rules a bit to get the story moving. I won't do it again if I can help it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff