Welcome to Gaia! ::

What has made you the most nostalgic about an RP?

A good storyline 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Amazing writers / roleplayers I got along with 0.27027027027027 27.0% [ 10 ]
The amount of fun I had making characters 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
The designs on the RP 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Random but fun events we had 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
All of the above 0.48648648648649 48.6% [ 18 ]
Other 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 ... 42 43 44 >

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

This is what happens when I know what show/manga your character is from.
No lie though, this is ******** adorable!

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
I made the King and Queen minor characters. The normal roles haven't even been filled yet, so it would be pointless to add any more.

I have noticed some of you tend to make spelling/grammar errors (not trying to be mean or anything). Please avoid this when speaking as the king or Queen. Also bear in mind that the king and Queen NEVER use words like "don't", "they're" or "won't", Instead using "do not", "they are" or "will not". People below Prince/Princess status must request permission to speak to the King or Queen before talking to them, unless answering a question.

Kawaii DeviI
User Image

This is what happens when I know what show/manga your character is from.
No lie though, this is ******** adorable!

I know I'm cute wink

I would actually really like to be Ikuto IRL, pity I can't be.

I might use that picture later on in the roleplay, if Reiko and Kuriel get along well. Amu's hair is pink like Reiko's, which is good.

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
I normally don't quote myself to (try to) make a point but:
gataki_xx
Is there any possibility of slowing down? At least until there is a new faces posting.
And regardless of how fast we push the princes along the princesses still need to get moving. Three of five brothers will meet up with two of five princesses leaving whoever has fallen behind to play catch up and though I can't speak for them, but it is majorly annoying to be running after people and not have that chance for interaction early on. It gets awkward and makes people disinterested. We can get a reply from Justin, Reiko, Lucas, Elda, and Faye to continue moving the meeting along but if it's something this important don't you think Richard and Izsleii should be there as well???

Heavendove

gataki_xx

GeekyFreak

water_guardian_Umi

Beastly Invasion

M4RCK3TTe

temari_twin

aquavanillacake

aerean94

JadeToniRitsa

Thyme101493

Synix4

ashurii_chan1123

Kawaii Devil

WyvernMiso

Seoul Mates

Sweet Kawaii Delight

The Soviet Union

Fanatical Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

True true.

I'm thinking of waiting for some of the other peoples to post before I do. So, just as you said, it'd probably be best to wait for 'new people' to post instead of seeing the same people who have been posting lately. Some people may become impatient with waiting for others, but that's basically what we have to do so that we don't spread far apart and others won't have to struggle to catch up.

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
I'm taking up two or three more RP's and having several characters in them. So I'll be slowing down. And sense Reiko is with Kuriel more than half the time she's probably going to only get one or two posts a day sense heaven and i have a five hour difference razz im just waiting

Actual Z's Boyfriend

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Oh my gawd. I'm sooo sorry everyone. DX Am I still in this RP? I stopped getting notifications from it for some reason. I'm sorry. *Facepalms* I'm assuming that it's started back up again?

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
Oh gawd I should have had a coffee before typing that last message >.<

The Soviet Union
Oh my gawd. I'm sooo sorry everyone. DX Am I still in this RP? I stopped getting notifications from it for some reason. I'm sorry. *Facepalms* I'm assuming that it's started back up again?
You're still listed on the first page so I'm assuming you're still in. Just send your profile(s) to JadeToniRitsa if you want to stay in the role-play

Actual Z's Boyfriend

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
gataki_xx
Oh gawd I should have had a coffee before typing that last message >.<

The Soviet Union
You're still listed on the first page so I'm assuming you're still in. Just send your profile(s) to JadeToniRitsa if you want to stay in the role-play

Okay. I'm sorry everyone. I'll get thoseprofiles in tomorrow after school. I swear I'm not this unresponsive when it comes to RPing, so don't worry. XD

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hey can someone tell me where everyone is in the first kingdom. I want to post for my assassin charrie.

Vicious Carnivore

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Thanks gataki,

Yeah. I haven't been able to find out where Geeky has been. He hasn't posted in 11 days. He literally seemed to have vanished off Gaia, his last post having been here.

And so it comes to it. We might have to drop Richard.

And it doesn't feel right to me simply because something sudden might have happened to Geeky in the rl, and not his fault. GAWWWWWWHHHH. gonk

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
JadeToniRitsa
Thanks gataki,

Yeah. I haven't been able to find out where Geeky has been. He hasn't posted in 11 days. He literally seemed to have vanished off Gaia, his last post having been here.

And so it comes to it. We might have to drop Richard.

And it doesn't feel right to me simply because something sudden might have happened to Geeky in the rl, and not his fault. GAWWWWWWHHHH. gonk

During the time he is not on Gaia, we can play him as a minor character to avoid the plot moving behind. Give him a month or two, if he does not post by then we can re-cast him. Has anyone sent him a PM?

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
Geeky hasn't been online since the 25th.
Aqua: the princes with their guards are in the throne room. Richard and his guard are by the garden. Laura and Haku are hidden away in a supply closet or something.

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
gataki_xx

Thanks!

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
D: i need someone to help me pick a tattoo ; n;