Welcome to Gaia! ::

What has made you the most nostalgic about an RP?

A good storyline 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Amazing writers / roleplayers I got along with 0.27027027027027 27.0% [ 10 ]
The amount of fun I had making characters 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
The designs on the RP 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Random but fun events we had 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
All of the above 0.48648648648649 48.6% [ 18 ]
Other 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 > >>

Vicious Carnivore

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I'll ask Note for possession of the rp. This rp has gone so far & there are so many ppl devoted to this. It would be a shame to let it die. But it would mean a bit of moving and a couple of changes. (Ex. Still only allowed TWO main characters but some others & I will also be playing some minor roles to move things along.)

Is everybody okay with this?

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
JadeToniRitsa
I'll ask Note for possession of the rp. This rp has gone so far & there are so many ppl devoted to this. It would be a shame to let it die. But it would mean a bit of moving and a couple of changes. (Ex. Still only allowed TWO main characters but some others & I will also be playing some minor roles to move things along.)

i don't understand what you mean by two main characters o- o

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
Ok the table is once again updated, and if Note doesn't come back we have one free spot in every position except the Prince's Assassins and maybe the Princesses.

That sounds like a good plan Jade. I'm sure you'll be able to manage it well (:
I'm willing to help if needed, but February is assignment deadline month so I'll probably be more post-and-run.

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
gataki_xx
Ok the table is once again updated, and if Note doesn't come back we have one free spot in every position except the Prince's Assassins and maybe the Princesses.

That sounds like a good plan Jade. I'm sure you'll be able to manage it well (:
I'm willing to help if needed, but February is assignment deadline month so I'll probably be more post-and-run.

l0v3 said her profile is almost done she's just looking for a picture she really likes razz

Vicious Carnivore

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Kawaii DeviI
JadeToniRitsa

i don't understand what you mean by two main characters o- o

I just mean two characters per author. But I'm saying I MIGHT be bringing up (and discarding) some characters to move the story along. (Ex. A guide from one place to another, a prophet, a bandit or pickpocket. Just temporary parts to move the story along)

Shy Pumpkin

gataki_xx

I am Still semi-interested in this role-play.
I have taken the role of the Middle Princess.

Hello, sorry for the late reply ^_^
I've said semi-interested because it depends...
If we have to start from the beginning again instead of from where we left off....I just don't think I have it in me to write another opening post that's different from the last one and I'd also feel bad if I copy and pasted my old one in. >_<
Though since there have been new additions and people leaving I'm not quite sure whether we can start from where we left off...
But, yeah, it depends ^_^"

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
Kawaii DeviI

Awesome! Can't wait to see the kind of girl she brings in.

M4RCK3TTe

I don't really think the new additions will change much in terms of the role-play honestly. They're mainly filling roles that weren't previously taken. The one person who did leave posted only once (and the others who may not be around anymore didn't post). It shouldn't be too difficult to continue from where we left off. The royals were only now starting to leave their room with their guards and wander around, while the assassins had barely made a move.
As long as Note gives us permission to keep posting in the thread it should work (:

Someone back me up XP

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
JadeToniRitsa

I completely agree, I think we should all introduce minor characters, it adds a lot to the story.

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

my kitty with a cheeto~

off topic but cute emotion_awesome

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Kawaii DeviI

OMFG vkjdnskunksnuh -dies from overload of cute-

Vicious Carnivore

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I've been given the go ahead by Note!

EDITED

So we'll be moving to the thread as soon as I'm done with it.

I'd like all those who have used gataki's format to notify that you're interested in taken an empty role to create your profile and send (or resend) them to me as you would have to unrelated_note (meaning with the character's name and theme song in the title). [A/N: This is only for those whose characters have not been formally accepted.]
[/color

For everyone else, this is what I have for a chart. Please check this (for errors) and gataki's chart.

Can everyone whose name is in red please send me their profile for their character?

User Image

And....

Seoul Mates

Seoul, I've noticed that you seemed to have changed positions. Will you be using the same character?

Thank you for your time. 83 Last sprint, then let's restart this roleplay!

Vicious Carnivore

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Heavendove
JadeToniRitsa

Very minor. Beastly Invasion's lover for Lucas was okay. You have to be careful not to truly make more than one character. I'll notify everyone if I think we need a character (like a guide or a shopkeeper, something of that sort) to steer the plot in a certain direction or keep a pace.

Fanatical Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Yay! It's good that we have all this mess sorted out now!

Just a question though.

For those who have posted in the original thread and have not changed positions or left, will we be starting from where we left off or have to start anew? If we do start anew, will we have to dish out a new first post, or re-post the one we already did in the original rp?

Fashionable Perfectionist

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
Excuse meeeee~ I am the assassin of the second oldest princess. But we have no second oldest princess...? o: What to do now?

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
Jade, since we're missing one character from most of the different groups, would it be possible to cut it down to 8 royals/assassins/guards? I know that might cause a bit of a problem with the Prince's assassins, but if someone has doubled, but hasn't created a profile yet maybe they'd be willing to drop the role just to close spaces. (That would mainly be for Soviet and K. Devil).
And it would solve the problem of people no longer having someone to marry/guard/kill.

Unless we really want to recruit for those 5 extra spaces...

We could fill them if we get a response from the following people:
Date Karasumori

Loveless010

Elizabeta

Moonfray

PressTheEject

CookieRaider01

So i'm going to quote them one last time... -Crosses fingers and hopes for an answer-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff