Welcome to Gaia! ::

What has made you the most nostalgic about an RP?

A good storyline 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Amazing writers / roleplayers I got along with 0.27027027027027 27.0% [ 10 ]
The amount of fun I had making characters 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
The designs on the RP 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Random but fun events we had 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
All of the above 0.48648648648649 48.6% [ 18 ]
Other 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 > >>

Familiar Fatcat

The RP is closed in order to organize it a bit.

Yes, I know that it wouldn't be closed if I had kept it organized in the first place, so this is technically my fault. But also given the fact that there seems to be a lot of piling work coming in from school, work, and home, I don't believe that I'll be able to maintain an RP for long, even if I had decided to reopen it at a later date.

Seoul Mates does have the spot, though I believe that I had accepted the reserve for Kenneth due to the fact that, in the past, there had been people who had said that they would be gone for a while and for me to reserve the spot and would basically disappear without sign. However since they had not responded in four/five days, it does go back toward Seoul. Delight, you could, if you wanted, make a reserve for a different position, but first I believe that I have to find the time in order to reorganize the front to clearly define who has it taken and who has it free and who is still interested in the RP.

Sorry for the disorganization, guys.

Actual Z's Boyfriend

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
I'm still interested in the RP, I was just in the middle of making my reserves.. but I guess I'll wait?

Fanatical Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
unrelated note

JadeToniRitsa

It's okay, Notesy! ヾ(´▽`)ゝ

As Ritsa said, confusion does tend to happen in an rp with lots of roles.

I'd recommend getting someone you trust to help you to...co-manage the role-play. In other words, someone who's able to get on at least once a day and is able to organize and keep track of the rp for you so you won't have to worry and stress about it much.

And yes, those who're still interested in the role-play are going to have to hold off on posting their reserves here, but keep track of the OOC thread so you'll know what's going on and if you'll be able to join the role-play or not :3
aerean94
unrelated note

JadeToniRitsa

It's okay, Notesy! ヾ(´▽`)ゝ

As Ritsa said, confusion does tend to happen in an rp with lots of roles.

I'd recommend getting someone you trust to help you to...co-manage the role-play. In other words, someone who's able to get on at least once a day and is able to organize and keep track of the rp for you so you won't have to worry and stress about it much.

And yes, those who're still interested in the role-play are going to have to hold off on posting their reserves here, but keep track of the OOC thread so you'll know what's going on and if you'll be able to join the role-play or not :3

I nominate either Aeran or Jade. ^^

Or, since I may not post every day but I definitely look at it every day (not arrogance, just practicality, I swear XD), myself. biggrin

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
JadeToniRitsa
aerean94

Seoul Mates

unrelated_note

KennethPhoenix18

Sweet Kawaii Delight

Loveless010

GODDAMMIT! SO CONFUSING! ಠ▃ಠ

Okay, I'm gonna go through all of this in one go. I'm sorry for assuming. But here is what I'm seeing. If I get something wrong please tell me.

Rules says that reserves last for 2-3 days. My chart is based off that rule ever since I saw that Kenneth got accepted.

Just like how Kawaii_DeviI/Reiko replaced PressTheEject for the position of the Eldest Prince's Guardian.

Seoul, your reserve was made and accepted on the 10th.
Kenneth, your reserve was made and accepted on the 14th.
Today was the 18th, technically, Sweets has a right to it.

@Seoul. I'm sorry about replacing you on the chart, but when Note replaced your reserve/accepted his reserve Kenneth, I thought Note was announcing your reserve had expired.

@Kenneth, your reserve and Note's acceptance was 4 days ago on the 14th. I assumed that had expired too.

@Loveless. I can't find you anywhere. ಥ_ಥ Are you still doing the youngest princess's guardian or not?

@Sweet, did you pm Note? When I was talking about complicated, I meant it. It's so easy for this to happen in a rp that has so many roles.

@Note. What's going on? Who's who? Who's reserved what? Who has what?

I wasn't sure what to do, I asked Kawaii-chan to help me. My fault on posting, sorry and it was confusing....so I'll just wait~
I'm still interested in the RP...

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
Hmm... not sure if this will help or just be more confusing... but if we run out of open spots and someone is still interested in joining (between now and when the RP opens up again) I don't mind relinquishing one of my roles. Probably the assassin though (sorry ashurii!) since it would be easier to write up an explanation of how/why she disappeared then have the name/face of the prince suddenly change.
Just an idea. Again, not sure if this helps anyone, but just a suggestion.

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
Same here, i'm mainly taking an assassin role to help fill up the slots but if it turns up someone wants to make one and there's more more i'll be willling to give it up ^__^

Distinct Hunter

I'm still here.

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm here as well, let me know if you are going to reopen the rp!

Fashionable Perfectionist

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
Now I feel bad. asdfghjkl I am still interested! The RP just opened up at a very bad time for me since I've been so busy. But I am still interested. ^^;

Tipsy Citizen

11,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I think just a bit less roles will help greatly.
Take out more princes and princesses and that cuts out many roles just by taking out one of each actually

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
Purinsesu Natsumi
I think just a bit less roles will help greatly.
Take out more princes and princesses and that cuts out many roles just by taking out one of each actually

I don't think that's right :/ bc then ur taking away someone who's already worked hard on their posting and character profile. And how would you make that descion anyways to determine who gets to stay and who gets kicked? thats like sayinug this person is better than you..

Tipsy Citizen

11,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Kawaii DeviI

That's really not what I meant at all actually:

It really wouldn't matter at this point if she's killed the role-play for reorganization. I know I won't be coming back, simply because it doesn't matter regardless how much more organizing she doe, those spots will still be hard to fill. She's actually fine on the organization, but if people don't want the spots they don't want the spots. It's hard to fill a role-play with thirty some odd roles when it's an arranged marriage. Especially when the isn't just the princes and princesses. it has guards from both end, and the assassins. It's a great idea, but the number of princes and princesses might need to be dropped for this role-play to be organized, because that's the only unorganized part. I'm not saying anyone isn't important here, i'm just saying make a few less characters somehow and she would see a difference.

Also making sure everyone is still interested before opening is a great idea too, because I know for a fact that my partner probably dropped it for the wait, and lack of roles filled. It's hard to role-play when every role isn't filled.

It has nothing against Note. She's amazing, this story is amazing, and it's nothing against the role-players that have stuck with it while they waited for it to open, because that in itself is amazing, because for some reason, every role-player I've ever met get impatient when it comes to waiting, it's something I believe the majority of role-players suffer with, it's one of our Achilles heels, it's the whole waiting for someone to reply, and eventually get bored waiting if they take forever, because as writers we all aspire to create a moving story together, and when one does not participate then nothing can be written.

Which is why less roles will be easier to manage, and by having less roles you would undoubtedly form a closer relationship with those you are role-playing with and would actually wait for everyone one to at least get their posts in. With this many characters you would latch onto a few, and take off, which basically means more like a 1x1 to me. Which causes total confusion in a role-play that is supposed to be group. THEN people get hurt by being left behind, because without them even getting their first post in there are like four pages of posts, and by now everyone is so involved in their story now that it would be a hassle to integrate the new player in.

It has nothing against the people in the role-play, I loved reading all of your posts, but what i am saying is true, if she want's some organization the first stop is removing some roles, not people, roles. If they want to stick with the RP that badly then they can move their character into another role, OR if heaven forbid they really want the second youngest whatever, then keep those and get rid of the roles that haven't been taken, and see what you can work out.

I believe another strategy would be to have the assassin work against a certain pair of people, not just one singular prince or princess. That would also allow for more "Organization" There are still roughly eight roles that need to be officially filled in this role-play. If you've noticed the princes and the princesses have been filled, that leaves the guards to be filled and the assassins, which are just as important as the royalty, but no one wants to play those. As a rule of thumb you should always always make sure you can fill every role before opening an RP. In the first wave of people that wanted to join I was the first person to speak up. Mainly because I felt like she had something great going here, and she does. But I was concerned about the roles being hard to fill, Especially the assassin's. It seems i was right on that count, because people hate playing the bad character, they really do. Which is why I took one before I took my princess, because I wanted this to work out.

So don't jump my gun, I was offering good advice, and who knows when she will reopen. It might even take months, and by that point many of us may have moved on, or may have decided to scrap the original character we had in favor of a new one, and she might just be able to get rid of some roles, or she might find a good way to get them filled.

It's her decision, I was just trying to give her an idea to why maybe it was so hard to keep up with the role-play.

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
Purinsesu Natsumi
Kawaii DeviI

The RP isn't been killed, i'ts just under construction... Plus I don't think it's closed to us, just the new comers who have reserves and such. Because I noticed 2 or 3 people posted even after it went "closed" but note hasn't been on for me to ask. And considering we made it down to only two spots being open before the madness, i think there was enough spaces, and i have a lot of RP friend's that i've been recruiting for them to look at it and if they're not interested in the open slots then to see if they can forward it. So they'll be filled eventually.

And true some people may have given up, but I know i'm still interested, and for those that did drop we'll fill in the roles eventually. Honestly if it comes down to it, just turn the open roles into NPC characters until someone want's them.. I'd be happy to NPC..

Note is amazing, she's probably one of the better RPers i've met, along with the others i've gotten to know in here.

BTW, i'm not saying you're wrong or I'm right, it's just opinions.. But when u first posted that I misunderstood, ty for clearing it up. Heck i'm still subscribed to an RP where im just hoping it comes back... >_< either that or imma wait till the next time the owner comes on and imma ask if i can take it over. Thou i do get irked when i wait forever for someone to post when im speaking to them lol but i don't quit.

I understand, but considering how many we have now I think it turned out just fine. I've already made some great friends and some of them im not even envolved with in the RP yet.

But yea again i understand :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces