Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Millionaire

Gets excited D:

Dapper Hunter

Alain Walker
A Random Cat
Xelyn_X13

Maybe someone could post in the meantime then...

Would anyone like to post? smile
Oh, and sorry I've been off. Another mini vacation. XD

I would like to post.

Sure go on ahead! biggrin

Shirtless Millionaire

Man im bord :C

Profitable Prophet

bored
User Image
and spending too much time on tumblr.

Shirtless Millionaire

Went to go watch batman last night. Gata admit that i want to see the next one with Nightwing in it :V

4,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I got rough sketches done of my pages. I had to do two hope you guys don't mind. Will probably be in the next week.

Shirtless Millionaire

blargety blarg bla

Interesting Lunatic

hey everyone guess who is back from the dead... again... again... sweatdrop

sorry i dissapeared but the zombie art thread was really the only thing keeping me here on Gaia so when that kinda froze still i just started checking on it less and less often. I actually just got an email from gaia reminding me that i had notifications which i usually ignore but this time i decided to check up on some of the best artists i know.

Sad to see our old rp is right where i left it, though it is awesome that you all have started up a new one. WOO for fuzzy hoodies in the summer!!!! if ya'll don't mind i'd like to jump into this one when there is a gap for me?

I have actually been filling my recent time with looking for a new job (recently fired from UPS that job is hell in this heat) and then i have been entering some Film challenges on youtube filming with my iphone. I've also been trying to write a Steampunk Comic called Brother's in Arms (though i don't have much more than a cover and some character concepts. yay for steam pugs)

So what has been going on with everyone. and anyone new that wasn't around back before i dissapeared? and what is the full story on this new ARP? is it a side story to the original or something completely different? and if so what deviates it from the original? seeing the new posts has me eager to join and this new art rp would give me more practice drawing in a comic style which i need badly for my steampunk comic.

4,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Pages are posted they are not the greatest, but I'll update with finalized versions later.

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

Anxious Trash

Alright, I finally got my sketch up after much procrastination....
User Image emotion_zombie Alexander Yates
emotion_zombie Goes by Xander or Yates, hates his full name
emotion_zombie Is a cannibalistic zombie that managed to hold on to his humanity (don't ask how, I don't know yet...)
emotion_zombie Is constantly sewing body parts back on
emotion_zombie Likes to fight and flirt
emotion_zombie Has a mutated zombie dog named Twinkie that used to be a pug (believe it or not...)
emotion_zombie Twinkie obeys Xander and only Xander
emotion_zombie Twinkie likes to play and eat zombies

Interesting Lunatic

Ha that is great, love the zombie pug idea

Shirtless Millionaire

Pritty cool *has a pug dog*
lol thats what one would look like mutated alright T:

Anxious Trash

Thankies! emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit