Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Hunter

User Image

Zombie Apocalypse Thread

The OOC Thread...

Here's the thread...
Here we can talk without spamming our thread. :3
URRRH, I think you should quote in Metallic Artist's submission... Because I just dragged the big boss in, hurr.

Dapper Hunter

Rabbit_L
URRRH, I think you should quote in Metallic Artist's submission... Because I just dragged the big boss in, hurr.

At first I thought you meant Pyramid head, and I was about to pee myself. XD Wesker's pretty scary, but not like Mr. P. Lol, Matrix background...

Did Ripper step on a hair? It looks like on of your own. XD Rabbit's strange gravity defying hair has the ability to trigger alarms. XD And also supposedly your brain as well. *laughs so hard it hurts*

I'll just PM her in. biggrin I don't want to re-bump an old thread. It's sad that when you edit a post, even when you quote someone you don't receive a notification. Derp.
She was supposedly doing the Black Ops zombie doctor but Wesker is pretty beefy as well
And yes, Ripper just did, I think the gravity defying magical hair falls off because Rabbit's manhood was threatened, resulting him crossing the moral horizon and experiencing a heroic BSoD. Tsk tsk tsk. Words can hurt like dagger
<-> after a morning of pain and indecisiveness I finally decide to give Rabbit a sub, otherwise he'll be likely to suffer extensive back pain. Man, this is one of the few moments when I wish the pinko-Commie Canada can just lower the standards and legalize civilian gun possession.
A Random Cat

Dapper Hunter

Rabbit_L

Daww, poor Rabbit. D:> But that's a serious kryptonite though. I mean if he loses that hair, he might as well be a zombie. XD Deeeeeeerrrrrrp. And Rabbit isn't that old, he can still look awesome with a big ol' gun without worry of pains. I mean he's totally hiding all that pent up muscle in his trenchcoat. XD

Ohhhh--- Black Ops Doctor. Why do they make all scientist evil villains look the same?! D:<

Dapper Hunter

Rabbit_L

Metallic Artist

jaci ripper

YEAH! I finally posted. Since editing a post won't let you know it's up.... Though... it's a bit incomplete. STILL NEEDS FOURTH PAGGGEEAAHHHHRGH. I'm getting to that. I'll get it up tomorrow.

Shirtless Millionaire

:T
what you talking bout a boss battle rabbit
dont you know nerds cant fight ??

Dapper Hunter

Metallic Artist
:T
what you talking bout a boss battle rabbit
dont you know nerds cant fight ??

Three against a nerd. I like those odds. XD
I dunno. He could stab them with a hypodermic needle... or other doctor supplies...

Shirtless Millionaire

@Kat
lol he could but i think hes more conserned on avoiding the big giant zombie monster thats gona try and eat him
*no no not your monster guy *
*loves his new form*
although he scares the crap out of me :C

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
A Random Cat

The first thing I thought of when I read the pages, "Ripper is going to want to pet him....and get him a collar and leash...."
Too bad this isn't sci-fi/romance. They'd be perfect. MUTANT RELATIONSHIPPPP.
(the pages were gorgeous, you're so good at the eerie effecttttttt. )

Dapper Hunter

Metallic Artist

Daww, poor doctor. D:> Do we have to save his little pale sciencey butt?
And thanks! He's not that scary. D:> He has a heart of gold.

jaci ripper

Well, they could still be an item. XD I mean the beast face isn't really his mouth or his head. That's why the fourth page is sorta' important... It's actually just flexible armor shielding his face. If it's relaxed then it just acts as a spikey shield on his skin or a cape or a variety of things. This was one of my concept sketches.
[HERE]

Durr...Why must I over complicate things... Mostly because I didn't want him to just be a brainless monster. D; I'm sick of doing evil characters...

Thanks! Also, I sorta' have a Grunge-ish style to my art and graphic design. biggrin So... for the Horror genre it's a happy marriage.

Interesting Lunatic

Hey there Cat, followed your sig to this awesome art rp. really impressive stuff you all got going here. i love how the whole zombie apocolypse and genetic mutations are taken so casually... but then again a virus that spells the damnation for the entire earth just sounds like another day for your average gaian.

but i digress, its great to see more of your artwork even if it intimidates me. not sure if i could even join this one or if my scribbles would be nommed on by zombies and spat back out lol.

Shirtless Millionaire

@cat
well when it comes to physical fighting ......he totaly sucks....But when it comes to fighting with guns ...hes a desent fighter ....hes more of an inventor

Tiny Crimester

Nice idea. Too much work. Keep up the good work, people! heart

Dapper Hunter

FuzzyDarren

Daww, Darren. You've got to have more confidence in yourself. The best medicine is more practice. I mean looking back on it... I really sucked when I first started out. I was sorta' like... digital art WHAT THE CRAP IS THAT?! [My First post in the ABR....SUCKED] XD MS Paint... God rest your little pixelated soul.

And yeah... I think the thread is more of a satire of zombies than anything.
Metallic Artist

Inventor? Oh, man... are we going to see some Dead Rising Duct-Tape action here? XD
Dacquois

It's not that much workkkkk---- *dies from sleep deprivation* Naww. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas