Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
bohemian shutterbug
Ahoy-Jess

true!~

it willl be interesting since he's a pure blood and shes not they can talk about muggle thins lol

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Ahoy-Jess

omg that'll actually be hilarious because he's not really all 'omg blood purity ftw' but he knows s**t-all about Muggle things. XD

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
bohemian shutterbug
Ahoy-Jess

omg that'll actually be hilarious because he's not really all 'omg blood purity ftw' but he knows s**t-all about Muggle things. XD

Yah and she would go on and on about all the things she does back home lol

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Ahoy-Jess

and he'll just be standing there smiling and nodding like 'idek wtf any of that means but it sounds fun.'
hehehe~

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
bohemian shutterbug

XD sounds good least she will have two people now in her house that don't care shes muggle born. Her only problem now is those pesky panic attacks lol

Supreme Unicorn

6,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Cooking Sherry

I was just picking on you, honestly. xD I didn't mind at all. It was interesting to read everything that you had, though.

James definitely doesn't share his father's ambitions either. He is pretty far off from them, huh. Hahah.

They would definitely had met, probably at any fancy parties that both of their families went to. At the very least, James would go to any one he could manage if it meant not getting an angry disappointing letter from his father. xD

I've pretty much just been rattling off ideas to everyone xD I usually get so caught up in character creation that by the time the roleplay starts I've made pretty much zero relationships for any of my characters. sweatdrop

Fae is pretty friendly with anyone so long as they aren't a stuck-up blood supremacist, haha. Maybe not the closest of friends, but on good terms with each other. Other than on the Quidditch pitch, anyway. Rival keepers and all that.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
chloe_bird
Cooking Sherry

I was just picking on you, honestly. xD I didn't mind at all. It was interesting to read everything that you had, though.

James definitely doesn't share his father's ambitions either. He is pretty far off from them, huh. Hahah.

They would definitely had met, probably at any fancy parties that both of their families went to. At the very least, James would go to any one he could manage if it meant not getting an angry disappointing letter from his father. xD

I've pretty much just been rattling off ideas to everyone xD I usually get so caught up in character creation that by the time the roleplay starts I've made pretty much zero relationships for any of my characters. sweatdrop

Fae is pretty friendly with anyone so long as they aren't a stuck-up blood supremacist, haha. Maybe not the closest of friends, but on good terms with each other. Other than on the Quidditch pitch, anyway. Rival keepers and all that.

It'd be pretty funny if she thought James was a blood supremacist, just because he gets pretty lost in himself, and has to have charge due to being a prefect. xD
YOOOOO. I exist in this thread.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Respectful Rhino
YOOOOO. I exist in this thread.

YOOOOOOO! I exist too.
chloe_bird

YASS. Plotting and such.

Uhm, that would make sense for them to know each other, at least in passing and by reputation.

Gage's reputation isn't necessarily all bad? He's very smart and well achieved, though absolutely a troublemaker and a bit of a "playa" (can I use that word?) I mean he has a literal black book of all the people at school he wants to sleep with/has slept with. smile

I like plotting.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Respectful Rhino
chloe_bird

YASS. Plotting and such.

Uhm, that would make sense for them to know each other, at least in passing and by reputation.

Gage's reputation isn't necessarily all bad? He's very smart and well achieved, though absolutely a troublemaker and a bit of a "playa" (can I use that word?) I mean he has a literal black book of all the people at school he wants to sleep with/has slept with. smile

I like plotting.

James is in that book. Wonder it it'll ever be crossed off. mad

does he ever study, or is he just a good test taker / good memory?
Cooking Sherry

Just naturally smart, I think. He ready his textbooks and does his assignments early in the morning and he has a pretty good memory.He doesn't study more than doing the readings and assignments. He's a good test taker.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Respectful Rhino
Cooking Sherry

Just naturally smart, I think. He ready his textbooks and does his assignments early in the morning and he has a pretty good memory.He doesn't study more than doing the readings and assignments. He's a good test taker.

James: *Envyyyy.*

Hahah. That kind of person!! x3

Chatty Dabbler

Cooking Sherry

Emo_Hinata987

bohemian shutterbug

P 0 P _ELECTRiC

Cheeky_Chill

Insert Yoself

chloe_bird

Respectful Rhino

literally dragons

Ahoy-Jess

bassluver

Alrighty, here's the plots I've got already! If your character's name is blank either I can't think of anything (and I'm totes open to ideas!) or I don't have your profile yet c:

Kostya
James :: A prefect in his House and a Quidditch buddy too. He's going to help Kostya with homework, since a combination of language barriers and lack of attention are going to hurt Kostya's grades in some classes
Ashton :: Housemates, team mates, Ashton seems like a fun guy. They may butt heads now and then, since they're both pretty cocky about themselves. He'd be rather curious about Ashton being Muggleborn - Kostya doesn't know much about Muggles.
Hannah :: They're gonna be in the same year so I can see Kostya and Peyton being good friends. He might even come to think of her as the sister he never had or even a crush, if that's cool with you. Perhaps she could even help him with history, since it's his worst and her best class.
Willa ::
Isabelle :: I don't think Isabelle and Kostya would socialize much. He's not a library-goer and will probably be in the common room if he's not in the greenhouses or practicing Quidditch.
Cherilyn ::
Deacon :: Hahaha. They can bond over being forced to be sorted with the ickle firsties xD And Quidditch, and being new and such.
Gage :: With the Kingselys being a well-known family, I think they probably would have at least heard of the scandal when Kostya and his mother were disowned. Idk how well they would get along, with Kostya having a tendency to get possessive over people and Gage not wanting to get attached at all.
Kaidan ::
Jesska :: I think that, if they ever crossed paths, Kostya and Jesska would get on alright. She likes creepy things, and having attended Durmstrang he has a slightly different view of dark magic than most. He's a pureblood but he doesn't bother much with blood superiority bull.
Abbie :: I think that Abbie and Kostya would have some conflict between them. He's not exactly diplomatic, and given that she's irritable and dislikes Gryffindors I can see arguments and such.
Millicent ::
Quentin ::
Fae :: I agree that they'd know one another, or at least know of one another. Kostya didn't move in fancy social circles for long before he and his mother were disowned. It was a pretty big scandal though so I'm sure Fae would have heard the gossip about it.
Carter ::
Ianto ::
Harold :: Kostya will be...average at his class. He's better with plants than animals. He will probably be hanging around David quite a bit so I'm sure he and Harry will have time to get to know each other.

Fletcher
James :: I don't see Fletcher and James really crossing paths much outside of the Quidditch pitch. He'd respect his studious nature and the fact that he's a Prefect, but I don't see him going out of his way to spend time around James.
Ashton :: Fletcher and Ashton are both Seekers. I smell a rivalry. He'll probably be the target of Fletcher's sarcasm quite often.
Hannah :: I'm not sure how Hannah and Fletcher would get along. I'm open to ideas
Isabelle :: Buddies? Same House, same year, and I think they have quite a bit in common. Fletcher doesn't get close to many people but Isabelle might manage to win him over.
Deacon :: Poor Deacon, hahaha. Fletcher will teach him sign langauge anyway - it's the team's secret weapon yo! - but perhaps Deacon can pester him to teach him more than just the basics c: If he's persistant enough I'm sure Deacon can eventually win Fletcher over. He'll just have to be patient. Very, very, very patient.
Gage :: So we established that Fletcher and Gage had a thing. I feel like Fletcher would have just viewed it as stress relief from O.W.L.s last year, that cool with you?
Jesska :: I can see Fletcher being one of the people that would sort of 'look out' for Jesska if he happened to spot her having a panic attack. He wouldn't get in her space or anything, since he hates to be coddled and would assume she does too, but he'd hang around and make sue she was okay.
Abbie :: Abbie just seems like the type of person that other people would butt heads with, so Fletcher would probably avoid her when he can.
Millicent ::
Quentin :: I'm not sure about these two, I'm open to ideas!
Fae :: Fletcher will probably be a little irritated at Fae for stepping in, but grateful at the same time. He likes to think he can handle himself but sometimes he does need some help. Sassy acquaintances totally makes sense, and I think that would work out well for these two.
Carter ::

Ianto ::
Harold ::
I feel like Fletcher would be all that familiar with Harry. He wouldn't take his class, just for safety's sake, and Fletcher isn't the type to go traipsing around the Forbidden Forest for the hell of it.

Vivi
James :: Vivi wouldn't have an strong negative feelings towards James, or at least none that I can think of.
Ashton :: I see that her subject is his worse. Hehehehe. Vivi will try to help him - honest she will - but I feel like his cockiness will rub her the wrong way.
Hannah :: Lol, another Gryffindor that's bad at her class, and a tomboy too! I can see Peyton and Vivi not getting along at all.
Isabelle :: With Isabelle being good at potions, Viv might unintentionally favour her. They might clash a bit with Isabelle being a tomboy, but not so much that it would sour any relationship between them.
Cherilyn
Deacon :: Knowing that he's Fae's cousin, Vivi will probably treat him like trouble like she does with Fae.
Gage :: Given that he comes from a family of high stature I feel like Viv would have some pretty high expectations from him. She's a flirt herself so I think she might just look the other way when it comes to his little black book.
Jesska :: I think I mentioned already that Vivi has a tendency to favour Slytherins. She'd keep a close eye on Jesska and would always understand if she had to leave class for a panic attack. I think Viv would even offer to keep Draught of Peace on hand for her. Just in case.
Abbie :: Vivi's kind of old-fashioned and likes young ladies should act like ladies. I feel like she and Abbie would have some friction between them.
Millicent
Quentin :: Idk why but I'm having trouble coming up with things for Queeny Quentin tonight ._.
Fae :: Oh yes, I can see a lot of friction here. Vivi has a tendency to favour the Slytherins but with Fae, she'll probably consider her a headache x3
Carter
Ianto
Harold :: Vivi doesn't care terribly much for David - she thinks he's uncultured and whatnot - so I don't think she'd have much to do with Harry either, with how close they are.

David
James :: I think David would secretly be of the opinion that James spends too much time inside with books.
Ashton ::
Open to ideas!
Hannah :: Open to ideas!
Isabelle :: Open to ideas!
Deacon :: Since he knows Fae's family, I'm guessing that David would know Deacon's too? At any rate, he'd be sure to try and make sure that Deacon feels welcome in his classes.
Gage :: I see that Gage doesn't like David's lectures, lol. David's usually pretty patient but I can see him getting irritated if Gage doesn't pay attention when they're working with something dangerous or difficult in class.
Kaidan
Jesska :: Being the nurturing type that he is, David would totally keep an eye out for Jesska, especially if she has to leave his class for a panic attack. He treats the students like his own kids sometimes.
Abbie
Millicent
Quentin
Fae :: Oooh, yes! I'm sure that if they crossed paths David and Fae's father would have gotten along swimmingly. I have a feeling that if he ever caught her sneaking off, he'd lecture her....then go "well, come on then" as he went into the Forest himself c:
Carter
Ianto
Harold :: So we've established that they're nature buddies! Woo! Sharin' the groundskeeper cottage and keeping the grounds and whatnots. They're totally bros

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff