einmyrin
DawneeDaydream
einmyrin
omg, first post emotion_kirakira

It's your turn now!
oh, yay! I'll get to work. whee

Huzzah!
^.^
would you say that any of the invited could have arrived by carriage by this time? I suppose it depends where they're traveling from, but Vallea does seem a little far from the capital.

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
einmyrin
DawneeDaydream
einmyrin
DawneeDaydream
einmyrin

It's your turn now!

Huzzah!
^.^
would you say that any of the invited could have arrived by carriage by this time? I suppose it depends where they're traveling from, but Vallea does seem a little far from the capital.

You know what, I'll change the story just a tiny bit to allow travel time. So yeah, the people invited could arrive in Paladye now, or be a day or so out from the city.

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Hey, just a quick update, I changed the timing a little bit in the main story so instead of being just one month after the assassinations it's been almost two. This is to allow time for Houses to have arrived in the city or almost be there. Just wanted to make sure everyone knew.

sgt.joe
LilPixieMama
l Cryptic Metaphor l
Gerik Rhineland
shiroi_karasumuse
Mina_09
einmyrin
princess5290
Lyvidian
Symorin

Sparkly Scamp

DawneeDaydream
einmyrin
DawneeDaydream
einmyrin
DawneeDaydream
einmyrin

It's your turn now!

Huzzah!
^.^

You know what, I'll change the story just a tiny bit to allow travel time. So yeah, the people invited could arrive in Paladye now, or be a day or so out from the city.
okie doke, thank you. whee

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
einmyrin
okie doke, thank you. whee

You're welcome!

Quotable Prophet

So, while searching for a new rp in my sleep deprived state I did not realize I was not in the ooc until I saw some lovely looking IC posts. So, thank you to the last poster for bumping your delightful thread to the top for me to quite literally stumble onto. I wanted to stop in and say hi, I may just have to join this. I even have some characters in mind, but I'm not ready to nail anything down yet. I don't want to send in a reserve until I know just what I want to make. Until then, I hope you don't mind me chatting in here with you guys.
Cheshire Pup
So, while searching for a new rp in my sleep deprived state I did not realize I was not in the ooc until I saw some lovely looking IC posts. So, thank you to the last poster for bumping your delightful thread to the top for me to quite literally stumble onto. I wanted to stop in and say hi, I may just have to join this. I even have some characters in mind, but I'm not ready to nail anything down yet. I don't want to send in a reserve until I know just what I want to make. Until then, I hope you don't mind me chatting in here with you guys.

Well I wouldn't mind and I doubt Dawnee does either. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to ask and it's wonderful to see you again Cheshire, if you remember me that is. biggrin

Demonic Sex Symbol

Cheshire Pup

We like to see new faces, and if you join even better! Contribute to the story smile

Sparkly Scamp

good morning!
hello Cheshire. :}D

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
G'morning everyone!

Posted last night for Celestine, brought her closer to the capital and all.

Aaaaaand now I can't stop thinking 'bout it as a kind of presidential campaign ad for some reason.

"Celestine Valleri:
Musician
Child Protector
Empress

Vote Valleri, 2016"

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Cheshire Pup

No! I hate new people, go away!

Just kidding, by all means hand out and chat. If you have questions or you want to plot something or just throw out ideas, please feel free to hang out in here and chat it up ^.^

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Symorin
G'morning everyone!

Posted last night for Celestine, brought her closer to the capital and all.

Aaaaaand now I can't stop thinking 'bout it as a kind of presidential campaign ad for some reason.

"Celestine Valleri:
Musician
Child Protector
Empress

Vote Valleri, 2016"

I have a feeling that, so long as she doesn't try to ******** with the princess, Celestine and Ingrid have a chance to be good friends. Or at least Ingrid will like her, lol.

Quotable Prophet

princess5290
Was it the rp where I played a centaur? I had so much fun plotting her, but then the king dropped and the rp kind of fell...

Gerik Rhineland
OH MY GOSH~! Contributing to the overall story is the best part of a group rp... it also helps it form breaking down to a community thread of 1x1s... ._ . I see that happen a lot... If you want to see my little contribution keep reading this post!

einmyrin
Good evening, and hello!

DawneeDaydream
I do actually have an idea I wanted to run across you! I considered sending it via pm but with your invitation I'll post it here. Gerik this is where you should be AHEM!

So a long time ago the land was divided, but I see no divisions in the sea. I assume that this isn't a Pangaea type land mass, where there is only one super continent. I'd probably say it's something like Australia. About the size and isolated enough from other continents that it does not get visitors. Either way, that's a lot of ocean. If their are mermaid and siren delegates then there must be mermaid and siren cities. Maybe even kingdoms.... Just a thought...

I'm deciding between the mermaid and the siren.
Cheshire Pup
princess5290
Was it the rp where I played a centaur? I had so much fun plotting her, but then the king dropped and the rp kind of fell...
Yes, Nilam. Plotting for that one was fun and the rp kind of fell since people dropped with out tell the owner, they just abandoned it. The remake fell as well...

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Cheshire Pup
princess5290

Gerik Rhineland
OH MY GOSH~! Contributing to the overall story is the best part of a group rp... it also helps it form breaking down to a community thread of 1x1s... ._ . I see that happen a lot... If you want to see my little contribution keep reading this post!

einmyrin
Good evening, and hello!

DawneeDaydream
I do actually have an idea I wanted to run across you! I considered sending it via pm but with your invitation I'll post it here. Gerik this is where you should be AHEM!

So a long time ago the land was divided, but I see no divisions in the sea. I assume that this isn't a Pangaea type land mass, where there is only one super continent. I'd probably say it's something like Australia. About the size and isolated enough from other continents that it does not get visitors. Either way, that's a lot of ocean. If their are mermaid and siren delegates then there must be mermaid and siren cities. Maybe even kingdoms.... Just a thought...

I'm deciding between the mermaid and the siren.

Yeah, it's not a Pangea, the map is just a map of Andrawyn because that's where it all takes place. There is a second kingdom that will be spoken of in the abstract, but I haven't put that info up in the info thread yet.

I love mermaid! We didn't have any of those last time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff