Welcome to Gaia! ::

DawneeDaydream
Thanks! =] Also, when the new thread for the rp is made, will it start over again from one month after the assassination of the royal family?

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Lyvidian
Thanks! =] Also, when the new thread for the rp is made, will it start over again from one month after the assassination of the royal family?

It'll pick up exactly where we are now. I'll add on to the story to say that the council had decided to set up a grand memorial, have the invitation listed there, and all that. So it won't be starting over, it'll just be a fresh thread since the Albrechts have left us and we need more Tanzers and what not.
DawneeDaydream
To save myself from reading twelve pages of rp'ing, can I get the key points that have happened so far? :3 Just the things my guy would have heard about through the rumor mill.

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Lyvidian
Sure thing.

The gist of it would be that the High Council has decided to have a grand memorial to honor and celebrate the lives of the late Salomons and after the festivities hold an open forum between the houses to determine the fate of the kingdom.

The Brotherhood is planning to cause some mischief during this time and the head of the Brotherhood wants to torment the princess to get at my character Ing in order to convince her to do his bidding. He's also currently trying to blackmail her.

The Elven representative dropped out of the RP, but I wrote it in that she was called away home for an emergency so Ing is currently considering letting Veroth (the Brotherhood's leader) temporarily fill that slot just to shut him up.

Other than that, not a ton has happened. The houses have all received their invitations and are making their way to Paladye, or will be making their way soon.

Learned Bookworm

And we are almost at day 2?

Sparkly Scamp

oh gosh, there's a new recruit? Welcome!! :D

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Mina_09
And we are almost at day 2?

Yes. As soon as the meeting with Veroth is over and your character Daniel and Ivy finish their convo, we'll be on day two.

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
einmyrin
oh gosh, there's a new recruit? Welcome!! :D

I know! Fancy, right?

Gekko

Blech. I feel so bad. It would be selfish of me to even consider trying to manage it, but I want to so, so badly. I really do love Vanya and William. So much so that I might try to keep them for a later time. But I just cannot do them, or this RP justice. Waaaah.

I had so much fun creating them and their spaces in this story. I hope this continues for a long time, it's a story worth telling. Thank you for letting me be a part of it for the short time that I was.

<3 If it's alright, I might pop into the OoC every now and then. Say hi, see how everyone is. smile

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Bella Ballistic
Blech. I feel so bad. It would be selfish of me to even consider trying to manage it, but I want to so, so badly. I really do love Vanya and William. So much so that I might try to keep them for a later time. But I just cannot do them, or this RP justice. Waaaah.

I had so much fun creating them and their spaces in this story. I hope this continues for a long time, it's a story worth telling. Thank you for letting me be a part of it for the short time that I was.

<3 If it's alright, I might pop into the OoC every now and then. Say hi, see how everyone is. smile

Don't feel bad, you let me know what was going on and didn't just disappear, that means a lot to me. And you'll always be welcome to come back, even if it's just in the OOC to chat. ^.^

Learned Bookworm

Sweet!!! heart heart

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
So a suggestion was just given to me that we could make a family history for all the noble families, not just the Houses. Just basic stuff that would be public record, who was the first member of the family, where did it originate from, how they came to be noble, stuff like that. I'm going to start working on this for the Five Noble Houses and if you guys like what it looks like and are interested in doing something similar for your character's family if they're of noble birth, let me know.

If the idea takes off, I'll be making a separate thread for "public records" and each house will get their own post.

Lyvidiant
sgt.joe
LilPixieMama
Ranko-twin
l Cryptic Metaphor l
C-Chromeo
Gerik Rhineland
shiroi_karasumuse
Mina_09
einmyrin
Yuiki Kiryu
princess5290

Blonde and beastly's Significant Otter

Dapper Shapeshifter

DawneeDaydream

Sounds interesting; I like that idea :3

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Ranko-twin
Sounds interesting; I like that idea :3

Awesome. I'll just be working on it bit by bit, and when I have some examples up in my test thread I'll post links here for everyone to check out. ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff