Welcome to Gaia! ::

Get better soon Smily!

And good luck with your test today Penguin smile

Just to let you guys know I'm at a wedding Saturday and on holiday from Monday to Friday next week so responses may be limited.

Try not to kill each other in my absence razz

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
OH MI GOSH!
Okay! i can not say how sorry I am that these posts are taking this long
I'm done with the Doctor for my hand, Bandage off! smile I'm off tomorrow and
I will finish these posts! Gah, It will happen and they will be awesome! and Yeah... im sowwy
I hope you're tests went well and Ging I hope you're having a wonderful holiday!

Loyal Conversationalist

You sure you don't wanna post before me Ginger?

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
x nameless ballerina x

Sorry that this is taking so long love i'll have a post up tonight!!

Loiterer

Captain Smily
x nameless ballerina x

Sorry that this is taking so long love i'll have a post up tonight!!

NO PROBLEMO. If you need anything else/more substance/whatever in my posts, too, just lemme know. c:

Also, gais, i have no idea where to post Dres (YET AGAIN BAHAHA).

Silly frog.
Sorry guys my dad ended our holiday in hospital. He'll be there for a while so things are a little bit hectic at the moment. I'll try to get a post up soon.....

Loyal Conversationalist

What should Snow be doing...? I literally have no idea what to do with her. I don't think I'm gonna post as her until she's needed....

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
HEY! I'm still here! I'm so sorry i've been gone! I've been extremely sick
I'm working on a post right now! again i apologize!! I wish i had said something sooner!
Just as a heads up the thread isn't dying before you all worry smile

Penguin is on holiday this week and I've been dealing with alot of things at home as of late. Feel free to keep each other company in here though or use this moment of quiet to scheme smile

Loyal Conversationalist

Delzebub

Captain Smily

Hey you two. Just wondering if you were still up for continuing in on this. I know that I had stopped for a while but just finally got a little motivation to get up and post. And I wanna know if you guys would be willing to keep on. :]

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
OH IM TOTALLY 100% STILL IN!!!
I've been really busy with work, saying my final good byes getting ready to go to University (i'm moving 5 hours away so its a little hectic ) and i wasn't too sure what i was going to have Hunter either ;P
I love this rp to bits.....it has been faltering of late...

You guys reckon a reboot will help It? Get some new blood in, skip forward or back in the current story....or maybe just start afresh??

Let me know your thoughts and ideas!

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
I really like how far we've come, it's a great stroy and flow and I would love to see where things will be taken from this point on ward!!
I find an rps falling out is always going to be the dedication, lack of and a persons ability to participate. Some people love an rp, but get bored, distracted things don't go their way, get busy, don't want to post etc an things tend to fall apart. People like us who try to keep it alive are to usually the only ones that will continue even when the knew blood comes and goes. Which I have seen a lot. Knew blood doesn't always work either, or works until we experience this situation again.... Starting fresh or back tracking our character could do well...as well as keeping it the same updating people on the events that have occurred in the story history and go from there...
I've just never seen them work out and I'd hate for us to lose everything we've done smile but it would be cool to change up some things or add in some drama/adventures
I think we should just push it up in time and keep going
And or do a revive while still doing this and keep them separate

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Its been so crazy this frosh week but I'm going to do my best to get out a post for you guys!!!!
IDK when but I'm planning some time this weekend its going to happen!!! Promise
Ps. What are we doing? Going back a bit or moving forward??

Loyal Conversationalist

I think we were planning on moving forward. But I have a post all written out just with no ending because I literally don't have a ******** clue of what to do with it... :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff