Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Phantom

Silly Sarahh Lee
MarukawaBubbleGum

i wouldn't mind if they were neighbors or not.
if it helps with the plot, LET THEM GO NEIGHBORS ~

and currently, i do not! but if i do have any questions,
i'll be sure to ask you. c:
THEY SHALL BE NEIGHBORS THEN~!

I think the one with most questions would be the spirit dude =w= since they're playing someone that isn't human haha.
yaay there are more likes on this thread :'D that like bar makes me feel self conscious haha. I wonder if you could it out

Quotable Bachelorette

9,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
MarukawaBubbleGum
Silly Sarahh Lee
MarukawaBubbleGum

i wouldn't mind if they were neighbors or not.
if it helps with the plot, LET THEM GO NEIGHBORS ~

and currently, i do not! but if i do have any questions,
i'll be sure to ask you. c:
THEY SHALL BE NEIGHBORS THEN~!

I think the one with most questions would be the spirit dude =w= since they're playing someone that isn't human haha.
yaay there are more likes on this thread :'D that like bar makes me feel self conscious haha. I wonder if you could it out

YAY ~

and yeah, that's true lol.
i usually just tend to avoid looking at it....

Generous Phantom

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
This piques my interest. Thou shalt color me intrigued! So, to my understanding, the male friend is supposed to be a spirit who is usually evil and who typically kills people for sport, but took an interest in this girl eh?

Generous Phantom

Mobius The Winter King
This piques my interest. Thou shalt color me intrigued! So, to my understanding, the male friend is supposed to be a spirit who is usually evil and who typically kills people for sport, but took an interest in this girl eh?
aksdhfkjasfh emotion_kirakira

yupp! If you want to join, you will be playing one of the evil spirits. They like to create chaos for fun and don't care for mortals. They can also takeover bodies by killing the soul that inhabits it whether it be animal or humans. So they can jump through bodies if they want but when they leave the body they took over, it will just be a carcass. So your guy would take over a random human either for fun or out of boredom...you decide. But he takes over someone and that dudes's friend, which is the girl, shows up being all buddy buddy and stuff. Your char plays along with her shenanigans for reasons you can decide, and he'll end up finding this human life business interesting and developed a friend relationship with the girl. He doesn't have to convert and think humans don't deserve to be treated like cattle, but he'll just have a spot for the girl that makes him not want to murder her.

Interested? ;w; I'm going to guess he's been living as a human for a year or more, you can decide on that too.

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Yes, actually, I am quite interested in this now. I reread the initial post for this and I've already got an idea for the character and a little bit of background to form a template to work with. I must admit, however, that I am rather out of touch with my writing. It's been quite some time since I've found a story that I wanted to take part of, you see. As such, if you're looking for some sample threads to read, I've only a few that I could provide. At any rate, count me in.

Generous Phantom

Mobius The Winter King
Yes, actually, I am quite interested in this now. I reread the initial post for this and I've already got an idea for the character and a little bit of background to form a template to work with. I must admit, however, that I am rather out of touch with my writing. It's been quite some time since I've found a story that I wanted to take part of, you see. As such, if you're looking for some sample threads to read, I've only a few that I could provide. At any rate, count me in.
I totally already stalked you and Sarahh's latest post and I'd be glaaad to have ya join the 3 group party~! emotion_awesome

And I quote:
Silly Sarahh Lee

we found our third person emotion_dowant

I like having mini profiles so you two can do dis fo me so I know we're ready to start =w=
oh since the girl and the friend are both the same age, you guys can decide on that haha. The guy isn't that age though, of course since he's a spirit. So the profile here that's filled will be of the human he took over including the name, but parentheses his real name (btw the spirits don't have a last name, just the 1 name they're called by)

[img]here[/img]

Name:
Appearance: (just extra stuff you can't tell from the photo)

Quotable Bachelorette

9,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
MarukawaBubbleGum

Mobius The Winter King

oh my gosh, i'm so excited now ~

do we post the mini profile here in this thread? c:
this sounds like a neat idea, i would definitely be interested in taking up the last role!

Generous Phantom

Silly Sarahh Lee
MarukawaBubbleGum

Mobius The Winter King

oh my gosh, i'm so excited now ~

do we post the mini profile here in this thread? c:
here ;D

Generous Phantom

vivid anathema
this sounds like a neat idea, i would definitely be interested in taking up the last role!
awh too bad it's already taken gonk
You're still looking?

I saw this thread yesterday but didn't comment. lol

Good luck!!

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
MarukawaBubbleGum

Since the setting is in Japan, does that mean we absolutely have to be somebody japanese? I don't have a problem with playing a japanese guy, but I'm just curious. Also, where exactly in Japan are we talking about? I may take a look at some maps so I can familiarize myself with the surroundings of the story location. For fun at any rate, since I'll be bored until the Destiny Beta starts back up tomorrow.

Edit: I have another question too, who is playing what roles? So that I might know who I have to plot with for various things.

Generous Phantom

Mobius The Winter King
MarukawaBubbleGum

Since the setting is in Japan, does that mean we absolutely have to be somebody japanese? I don't have a problem with playing a japanese guy, but I'm just curious. Also, where exactly in Japan are we talking about? I may take a look at some maps so I can familiarize myself with the surroundings of the story location. For fun at any rate, since I'll be bored until the Destiny Beta starts back up tomorrow.

Edit: I have another question too, who is playing what roles? So that I might know who I have to plot with for various things.
I'm playing the evil spirit, your playing the evil spirit who befriended a human, and Sarahh is playing the human d:

linku in~
and no you dont have to be japanese. you're talking about the human body your spirit tookover right? but since he's childhood friends with the girl, he has to been living in Japan all his life XD or maybe he moved there as a child.

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
MarukawaBubbleGum
Silly Sarahh Lee

Yeah, that works for me. I guess I'll have to wait for her though. So she can give me some of the details about her character and I'll work around that. Keeps things simple.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff