Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we move to another thread and/or start over?

No; stay in the original threads and proceed to the next day 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
No; stay in the original threads but start a year later 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yes; move new threads and start in the next day 0.61538461538462 61.5% [ 8 ]
Yes; move to a new thread and start a year later 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
I'm not actually in this RP, I just want some gold~ 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 > >>

Have I misread or is my 28 year old character currently the oldest in town xD

I thought I'd be joining this RP as one of the few with a male character's for a while as well.

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Nion: Heyyy, just you know, just doing what I do on this magical thing called the internet or I sometimes like callin' the web. Cause ya know no one calls it that anymore.

Reku: She should! I love her anti-social guy characters!!!

7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Reku;; Eh, not likely. Isaac doesn't drink....well, much. Special occasions. Anything else makes it hard to think of words to write.

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Kaiden//
Aw.
: P
Oh well.
I'm sure there are plenty
of other people for Isaac
to be friends with~

Luther//
Imma call you Luther,
cuz 'Kaiser'
is too close to 'Kaiden'.
XD
But yup~!
He's ooooold!
But that's okay.
I think Austin is
26 or 27,
so that's not too far away!

nion//
Cool!
XD
Say,
what kind of person is Dominic?
Ophelia is kind of a free spirit/party girl-
she does what she wants
when she wants
and when she wants something,
nothing will stop her!
She's girly and cute and flirty, too~
What kind of relationship
(besides their business one)
would they have?
@Reku: That's cool I prefer Luther anyhow. I think I had little choice because having a 20 year old Mayor would just be silly xD

@Kitty: I love your character's nickname for Ruisu. I sense a little tension between the two of them since they're so different ha-ha.

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Beckett the Postwoman is finally done.
I'm willing to start planning now as well. However, I may be a bit slow to reply so please PM me with the ideas.
I'll be moving this weekend so anyone who hasn't contacted me with ideas after then I'll look ya up and give you my ideas of how Beckett knows your character(s)

Excitable Fairy

I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THE SISTER'S PROFILES~~

they took me a long while
T_____T
I'm pretty sure I won't be editing it anytime soon
@Luther: xD It's basically because of their severe differences in personality, lol. I don't imagine Xentus holding any real malice against Ruisu or anything like that, it's just more of a first impression after meeting him once. Like when they first met, Ruisu gave him a stiff handshake and ignored any bantering/flirting Xentus did, and moved right on to other things. And Xentus was all like, "that dude needs to get that stick out, pronto." xD That's how I imagine the first impression on Xentus' part, anyways. There could be a little tension between them! But for the most part, I just see it as a, "I don't want to have drinks with that guy" sort of deal on both of their sides lol. xD

MoonStar: *Goes to check out the new profile!* Hope your move goes smoothly! c:

*Throws confetti for Yuna's completed profiles!* 8D

@Anyone that has been plotting with me: I've started to add entries to specific people that I've been plotting with. If you've been looking through Xentus' journal, you may have noticed that I've added more specific details about plots I've discussed with you and your character, just to flesh them out a bit. Specifics, but still pretty vague and open-ended. If you don't like any of the specifics I've written for past events between our two characters, please let me know and I'll work to change them. xD

Also, nicknames! If Xentus is on friendly terms with someone, and your character doesn't like any of the nicknames I have in his journal, let me know. If, however, your character is on hostile terms with Xentus, then he's going to call your character whatever the crap he feels like. xD

Original Heckler

@ Kitty: Orly? I'll have to go and look at that soon, then. : L

@ Yuna: You can do it, fight on! I need to finish Ivan's journal soon too...but I'm getting everything ready with Amanda and Yuiko's first. So much work to do, urgle.

In other news, Yoko's all set to go to some cosplay conventions next month! But nobody cares about that and I'm just a nerd, hurhur.

7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Isaac the Writer is now completely up and ready to be....stared at awkwardly, or something.

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Okay!
I've linked up the reserves and profiles!
Now I'm going to sleep.
I'm completely
EXHAUSTED
from the first day of school.
Fourteen hour days = no fun for Reku
x_x

Good night, all!

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Ryan Ness Finally, done[/dies] now, I work on the next thing m/.

Excitable Fairy

@ Kitty
Thank you~~
> w <

Also, is Kuri's bio alright with you? Do let me know if I should edit something!
and I've made it so that the incident happened on Winter 7, is that all right?
> <

@ Yoko
FLYING CHEESECAKES SANTURE
T_____T

But he should be easier then the sisters.... I hope....
Gotta finish him - either that or poor Phephe's gonna have a heartbreak
XD

@ Reku
D';
Good luck, Reku!!
Tomorrow should be a better day!
^ w ^ b
*Stares awkwardly at Isaac the Writer*

@Yuna: Kuri's bio looks fine to me. c: Winter 7 is also fine, and actually works out really good with Xentus' own timeline. xD The RP is starting on Spring 03, isn't it? That's what the front page says, though I'm not sure if it just hasn't been updated or what. xD

Another little side note for Xentus' journal! I've added "Friendly With" to all of his Pokemon posts. This basically lists the people that that specific Pokemon will allow to touch/hold/pick them up, which you can then use IC if you ever want to add interactions with Xentus' Pokemon. If a character isn't listed, then that Pokemon will shy away from that character, and not allow them to touch, pet, or play with them.

So for example, Absol doesn't allow any except Xentus to touch/approach him. So if your character is talking with Xentus and Absol is out, don't have your character reach out and pet Absol, because he wouldn't let them do that. xD Or, if your character's name is in Terasu's list, you can have your character go up and give her a great big hug around the neck - but if it's not, then Terasu is going to growl or move away from your character. Absol and Terasu, especially, are fickle and aren't friendly with many of the characters, but his other Pokemon will pretty much become friendly if Xentus gets to know the character/hangs around them a lot.

...I hope that made sense. It does in my head, but seeing it written out makes it seem more confusing than it should...

Excitable Fairy

Whoo!
> w <

Also - I should probably note,
Kuri's the one with the shorty complex.
But I have no complaints to Xentus picking up Rue to spite her!
XDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces