Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we move to another thread and/or start over?

No; stay in the original threads and proceed to the next day 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
No; stay in the original threads but start a year later 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yes; move new threads and start in the next day 0.61538461538462 61.5% [ 8 ]
Yes; move to a new thread and start a year later 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
I'm not actually in this RP, I just want some gold~ 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 44 45 46 >

UnDreaded

Geh, I fail at keeping up with the OOC. x_X

I can get a Lyra post out first, if you'd like. It'll probably be fairly short with her reaction to Raine and Alikir coming up to them. And possibly urging the four of them to cram onto a Lapras and ride out to sea. xD But yeah, I'll work to get a Lyra post posted, then I need to a Xentus post.

. . .

And I still haven't updated journals, since like, forever. *Weeps*

Familiar Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
When Elvy smiles and waves...

*glomps on the fail Kitty*

Rar!

... The government declares a state of emergency.

Durem Warlord

13,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I should get a post up tomorrow. I've been pretty sick today so it's killed my motivation,
IT'S ON ME.

*FLAILFLAILFLAIL under glomping*

o: Hope you get better soon, Mythals! Don't push yourself, just rest up and get better. c:

And speaking of getting better, I may or may not disappear from the internet for a while. x_X My computer is sort of imploding on me, so I'm taking it to the shop to see what's up with it. If it comes back all fine and dandy, great! If not, at the very least my posting should slow down. xD; I'll have to arm wrestle my Dad to use his computer, and I'm pretty sure he'll win 95% of the time.

Beloved Lover

8,375 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Any character not involved with someone right now wanna come meet Luna?

Demonic Pumpkin

9,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
Well, Laelia wont really have a reason to go to Luna's house, but Laelia is open. She's probably chilling at the inn.

Demonic Pumpkin

9,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
I have finished updating The journals for Noboru, Ezra, and Laelia. I still need to plot with people, but I will send those out soon.

As for the Wanderer, things will be a little different. Aiolus has only been on the island for a few day, so people who have been on the island for their whole life probably wouldn't know him unless they met during the New Years Festival. There are a few people who were on the mainland at one point or another and who are close to his age who he might have known prior to moving to the island:

Selene, Xentus, August, Violet, Matt, Dia, Dante, Ret, Elli, and Raine.

That's not to say that he knows all of these people, or that he can't know others. These are just the few I think he'd be most likely to have met during his travels on the mainland. If you want to do some plotting, either a coworker, an ex-girlfriend, a one-night-stand, an enemy, or whatever, just send me a PM. Every other character will be one I assume he doesn't know.
So sorry,
haven't posted yet.
Homework.
Auuuuuuuuuugh.
Try this weekend!
Still got to make a posting layout.
Intimidated...
by so many....
NICE LAYOUTS.
So much....
Homework...
So much...
DRAWING!
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaargggaaaaaaah!
-Explodes into rainbow sugar sunshines glittery puppies lasers-
UHHH
SO I KINDA SKIMMED ALL THE POSTS.
CAUSE THAT WAS LIKE, FOUR PAGES OF STUFF.
AND NOW, I DUNNO WHAT NATSU SHOULD DO.
SHOULD HE STILL WORK? ARE PEOPLE EVEN IN THE CAFE NOW? xD

CAUSE IF NOT, I MIGHT ACTUALLY MAKE HIM WALK AROUND AND YOU KNOW... NOT WORK.

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
kagu//
i will try to get a post of phephe up soon!
other than that,
if you want elli to be an acquaintance of aiolos.
like maybe they were neighbors or something?
up to you~ :3

rein//
it's okay, hun~ ^_^
dun worry about it

itaz//
hmm....
i dunno.
reku has no suggestions. @_@
i don't think anyone's at the cafe right now...

OH!
and we just got two more people and four new characters! XD
yay!!!

Demonic Pumpkin

9,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
Yay! New people.

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Itazura na kiss
UHHH
SO I KINDA SKIMMED ALL THE POSTS.
CAUSE THAT WAS LIKE, FOUR PAGES OF STUFF.
AND NOW, I DUNNO WHAT NATSU SHOULD DO.
SHOULD HE STILL WORK? ARE PEOPLE EVEN IN THE CAFE NOW? xD

CAUSE IF NOT, I MIGHT ACTUALLY MAKE HIM WALK AROUND AND YOU KNOW... NOT WORK.

Natsu could hang out with Beckett? She's relaxing at Legend's Pond.

Beloved Lover

8,375 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Well it was kinda like "rumored" A New rancher was in town earlier in the beginning. Not sure how many actually caught that in the first post ever.

Anyway, It's all up to you. :3 I'm up for planning and having people come to her house. XD Someone should do it for MILK! XD Joking.

Durem Warlord

13,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Alrighty well i'm a tad sleepy but i'm somehow motivated.
So i'm working on a Selene post c:
I feel better too. Just so glad it's Friday tomorrow.
*Lassos the Rainbow Canadian Pony spewing rainbowy goodness all over the thread and rides like a cowboy*

YEE-HAW!

@kagutuchi: Cool beans! I'll take a look at the wanderer later and see what ideas hit me, or if you have any off the top of your head, hit me with 'em~ But I may not have time to PM/answer PMs for a while, as reasoned below. D'x

@Kagome Uzumaki If you want some interaction, I would definitely suggest moving your character into the town, at least. xD Like kagutuchi mentioned, I don't think any character would have a reason to go intrude onto someone's home, just because of a rumor of a newcomer - unless they are just nice and friendly and want to go out of their way like that (like a friendly neighbor who wants to welcome someone to the neighborhood), or are like Jonathan, who somewhat knew Luna from before.

(There are actually quite a few of the friendly, neighborly characters, but they're either busy at the moment, or they've disappeared from the RP...maybe? Haven't seen posts from a couple of people/characters for a while now, or since never).

But anyways, if you move your character into a public area, you'll make it a lot easier/reaslistic on other characters to start interaction, rather than asking people to come to her home. c: Or, you could have your character go ahead run into someone in the town, rather than wait for interaction to come to you. xD

Reku1495

kagutuchi

KaiserLuther

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Sadi Seyer

Perpetua Elvia

UnDreaded

So, I definitely have to take my computer into the shop, and repairs are anywhere from 1-2 weeks. I may or may not be able to post, depending on if I can borrow a computer to use. But, I just wanted to let the owner and everyone I'm interacting with know where I am, anyways. x3 One-two weeks isn't all that long, but I thought I should just let you guys know, anyways.

And sorry for multiple quoting! If I see a typo, I can't help going back and editing. ._.;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff