Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we move to another thread and/or start over?

No; stay in the original threads and proceed to the next day 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
No; stay in the original threads but start a year later 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yes; move new threads and start in the next day 0.61538461538462 61.5% [ 8 ]
Yes; move to a new thread and start a year later 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
I'm not actually in this RP, I just want some gold~ 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 > >>

Hit me with a Stunfisk

I dunno it was a good game anyways (still have it in fact. Perhaps I should play them again xD). I know what you mean by post-apocalyptic style but I'm certain it wasn't actually set as such. Just wish I could of caught wild Pokemon is all ha-ha!

Familiar Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
When Elvy smiles and waves...

I'm getting a Riane post written, but I have to run to work. It'll be up by this afternoon I'm hoping.

... The government declares a state of emergency.

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I need to finish planning with people with Beckett... 'cause as soon as Magi get's done with Mattheo, Dia will be ready for planning. Lesse... who do I need to plan with and who am I still currently planning with...

Demonic Pumpkin

9,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
I don't think we've planned much for Beckett, Ezra and Noboru.

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Person of Interest 200
kagutuchi
I don't think we've planned much for Beckett, Ezra and Noboru.

We haven't, but now that I made a list of all the people I need to plan with, am waiting for a reply, or need to edit the journal... Well, after that I'm sorta brain dead. I'll get to sending PMs sometime over the weekend.

Shameless Gawker

9,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
Work work work.

It's all I seem to do... that, and study for my classes.

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Hi guys! I posted and disappeared, now I'm back again. xD Forgive me sporaticness.
            But yeah c: Hi guyss~
            I am doing the Nurse, and Leon's bro~
            Just working on his profile.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shameless Gawker

9,250 Points
    • Mark Twain 100
    • Forum Junior 100
    • First step to fame 200

21,915 Points
    • Hiss of Love 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Waffles! 25

I like your sig, Ninja. > 3>

Shameless Gawker

9,250 Points
      • Mark Twain 100
      • Forum Junior 100
      • First step to fame 200
      Why thank you! C: I made it myself! <3

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
      • Hellraiser 500
      • Divine Donator 100
      • Person of Interest 200
      Magician Arcana

Magi~
      I know Mattheo calls his brother by his first name, but since there's already a character with a name "Leon" (The Bakery Owner) The Flower Shop Owner needs to be called Dia in OOC and whatnot to avoid confusion a little bit.
      Reku1495

GAH. LINK. TO. PROFILE.

*Faints*

I have no idea why Lyra was so hard for me to put together, but she's finished! For the most part. Now I have to start character planning, and that'll mostly depend on what sort of character plotting Jonathan has done. xD But if anyone wants to PM me with ideas before I get to it, feel free.

And, side note! For Lyra, the people that her Pokemon are friendly with are just kind of placeholders, for now. If she has some friends or sibling figures, then obviously her Pokemon are going to be more friendly towards them. But I haven't done any plotting yet, so I just kind of gave it a guess, considering the character's personality and the Pokemon's personality.

ANYWAYS, yeah. There's Lyra, at least all her profile stuff. Sorry it took so long!

@Stunfisk: That reminds me, did we decide on Xentus and Beckett? You PMed me and I replied, and you never returned the PM, so I just left Beckett as a stranger in Xentus' journal.

21,915 Points
      • Hiss of Love 200
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Waffles! 25
      Hit me with a Stunfisk
      Magician Arcana

Magi~
      I know Mattheo calls his brother by his first name, but since there's already a character with a name "Leon" (The Bakery Owner) The Flower Shop Owner needs to be called Dia in OOC and whatnot to avoid confusion a little bit.

xD Ah, sorry! I'll make sure to not do that.

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
        • Hellraiser 500
        • Divine Donator 100
        • Person of Interest 200
        @Kitty:
        Ah? I thought we had come to an agreement especially with "Well then, I can say that Xentus knows who she is and has had her as a customer at the bathhouse a few times. They're on friendly terms, even if they're not friends exactly." I've already edited Beckett's journal with him, too.
        (Generally as a rule of thumb I don't edit journals until things have come to a conclusion)
        @Stunfish: Ah, I see. Well, I usually wait for confirmation to ideas so that I don't just go assuming things that weren't agreed on with both parties. So I just left Beckett as a stranger in Xentus' journal, since my thought of Xentus knowing who she is, and them being on friendly terms, was never given a yay or nay. Thanks for clearing that up, though.

Ooh, and welcome to the RP, Arcana! Don't think I've said hi yet. x3 I play Xentus the Massage Therapist, and Lyra the Farm Hand on the Crop Farm. Good 'ta see 'ya!

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff